Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit (8708 Views)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Orikinla1: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2017
"Life Story Of Gulshan Esther"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-4SQakiCOo

1 John 5

Faith in the Incarnate Son of God

1. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

2. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

3. In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

4. For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

5. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

6 . This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

7. For there are three that testify:

8. The Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

9. We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.

10. Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

11. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 .Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2017
My faith brought me this far

5 Likes

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Flexherbal(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Faith is everything .

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Orikinla1: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2017
The size of our faith is the size of our strength.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by couragekebs(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2017
To b honest, been a christian no b beans. Its nt dat easy. We pray for more grace, strength to cary on and heaven @ last.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by sheguy(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Faith is the key, i have been there.
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by ekems2017(f): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2017
One of the ways you can please God is by having faith in him no matter the situation.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Dekatron(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Yea...... And the JW woman had faith too....

Until the mumu died

If faith works, why hasnt Nigeria changed?
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by theSpark(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Dekatron:

If faith works, why hasnt Nigeria changed?

"Faith without works is dead".

In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James 2:17

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Dekatron(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2017
theSpark:

"Faith without works is dead".

In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James 2:17

So you mean we are not working in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by wizjaybee(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
A hell lot of confusion up there
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by tydi(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2017
If only how faith can be as small as a muster seed.............

My Lord! My God! I believe in your son JESUS CHRIST,he is our salvation.

happy sunday my fellow brothers(branches) joined together to the true vine. JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Sanuzi(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Orikinla1:
"Life Story Of Gulshan Esther"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-4SQakiCOo

1 John 5

Faith in the Incarnate Son of God

1. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

2. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

3. In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

4. For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

5. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

6 . This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

7. For there are three that testify:

8. The Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

9. We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.

10. Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

11. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 .Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Glory to God
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by bjay9: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Faith the evidence of that which is unseen
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by gbenga4sure(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
mysteries can only be unravel my the Holy Spirit.everything in the world is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by emmabest2000(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2017
FAITH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by TeamSimple(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Them don turn God to Nescafe..Issorai
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Chedas: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2017
you xtians will neva cease to amuse me!! You seem to knw jesus better than the pope and d albinos! They dnt giv a fvck about him lyk we do although they used to giv a fvck. That tym in their history is now derisively called Dark Age. This is wen europe ws under strong xtian faith. Imagine that! I guess we too are goin thru our own dark age thats y we ar so backward despite our strong faith in god either through jesus or d other one. This too will pass.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Scalord: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2017
Today, millions of Nigerians would head to their various religious centers for fresh rounds of brainwashing. They would be told all why worshipping God and his son Jesus pays and would bring them true happiness.

Somehow their God only seem to care for only them.. who is watching out for the millions of kids that would die from diseases and starvation this year?

Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by skillatch(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Scalord:
Today, millions of Nigerians would head to their various religious centers for fresh rounds of brainwashing. They would be told all why worshipping God and his son Jesus pays and would bring them true happiness.

Somehow their God only seem to care for only them.. who is watching out for the millions of kids that would die from diseases and starvation this year?

In as much as I get ur point, Christians are mandated to help one another especially the needy among us. So are we doin enuf? sure we are not. But that doesn't mean God cares less for
For some people. Those who have should see dat those who needs gets( not just financially ). We are all instruments for the propagation of God's mercy.... have a nice day bro
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Felas: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Faith is a production of the spirit of christ in a man.hence the spirit is the seed of faith
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by pressplay411(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
tydi:
If only how faith can be as small as a muster seed.............

My Lord! My God! I believe in your son JESUS CHRIST,he is our salvation.

happy sunday my fellow brothers(branches) joined together to the true vine. JESUS CHRIST.

Do you know mustard seeds business is fast growing now thanks to Xtians?
Jesus used mustard seed figuratively and bingo some pastors are capitalizing on it. It supposedly helps build the faith of their ever gullible victims I mean members.
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Orikinla1: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2017
wizjaybee:
A hell lot of confusion up there

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Re: The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit by Orikinla1: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Chedas:
you xtians will neva cease to amuse me!! You seem to knw jesus better than the pope and d albinos! They dnt giv a fvck about him lyk we do although they used to giv a fvck. That tym in their history is now derisively called Dark Age. This is wen europe ws under strong xtian faith. Imagine that! I guess we too are goin thru our own dark age thats y we ar so backward despite our strong faith in god either through jesus or d other one. This too will pass.
Stop babbling about what you are ignorant of.
Pope Francis testifies to his unshakable faith in our Messiah Jesus Christ everyday on Twitter.

I don't know why ignorant Nigerians shamelessly display their ignorance on Nairaland.

Go and read.
Pope Francis (@Pontifex)
Twitter › Pontifex
Those who do not believe in or search for God have perhaps never been challenged by a testimony of faith.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Pontifex

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, 89years, Take A New Bride (pix) / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke / What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.