Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72701 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
If you read it, you are a baby. I read Ali and the Angel (Tea without Sugar). grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by chukwukamma(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
old school. when teachers had more commitment to their work and salaries are paid as and when due.

http://nelsonnwegbo..com/

3 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Google63(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
"yesterday Bello was going to school, there was a lizard standing on a wall, the lizard said 'Bello good morning are you going to school? Bello said 'goodmorning yes I am"

only people wey go school in the early 80s go understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by dlawplaw: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
simbi is girl, ali is a boy......
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by rose4flower(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:

Is it Mr sada or saka
Its Mr sada is a trader
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
whao.......agbo lives in the town of lagun which is not far from his school.....I remember Mrs liade....she flogged my back mercilessly because of that mumu agbo

4 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Pelummy(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am still very young @ OP .,

I remember those pics wella
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by hasmuz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Edet lives in Calabar, he's 8yrs old, every morning he goes to school but in the afternoon he stays at home...... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Barselonia post=35322593]
Is it Mr sada or saka[/quote sada
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by youngbu(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
....not for sale
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Sability(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yea it brings back such sweet memories of my primary school days.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by rose4flower(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
rose4flower:
Its Mr sada is a farmer
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Smart23401(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amazing Product’s Mosquito Repelling Bulb
Having a sweet night sleep is as easy as you think. You can sleep under our insect and mosquito bulb without any malaria infection. Using our bulbs can help provide you and family from malaria that is a major cause of infant mortality in our environment today.

HOW THE BULB WORK.
Mosquitoes and Insects work by instincts why human beings have a behavioral pattern. Mosquitoes are mostly attracted by the carbon dioxide which humans breathe. They perceive this from a distant of 20metres. However our bulbs are specifically designed to expel mosquitoes from your surrounding environment and homes. When you buy the bulb. Install it inside your normal bulb feature just like normal bulbs.

Then you will observe that insects and mosquitoes maybe initially attracted to it. After some minutes you observe them finding a way to leave the place through their own source. However those that cannot find their way out of the room the ultraviolet rays from the bulb will begin to affect them and weaken them such that they cannot bite.

For others that want to come in will find it impossible. This so because the bulb blindfold their vision from a distance. This is why using this innovative mosquito and insect non toxic repellant bulb is highly recommended for your use in Homes, Eateries, Food Factories, and Hospitals.

BENEFITS OF USING THIS BULB
Non toxic to your health.
Easy to install
No smell or offensive odour
Mild light effect such that you can sleep with it at night.
No mentainance cost
Safes you money as against regular purchase of insectides monthly
Last long between 6months to 1year if guideline is properly followed.

SIZES AND PRICES
15watts. - #2000
20watts -#3000

These bulbs are mostly screw bulbs but you can get the pin ones on demand. More so the 15watts and 20watts are mostly use indoors while the rest of them are mostly for outdoor places.

For purchase or Inquiry call Smart: 08165802098 Or Olanrewaju23401@gmail.com
Nationwide Delivery.

You Won't Regret You Did.....
We Are Waiting………….!

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by chris4gold(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lols e be like say i don old oo... meanwhile where is Edet that lives in calabar ?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Iyke1998(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who remember"THE BOY FROM SIMPSON STREET"?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
i even here say ali don hama 30million euros from yahoo plus business
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
The repetition is bow too much.... by the way , as i heard simbi is now a ross chick
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Which of you can remember the formal National Anthem? My mum taught me those years.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
The first picture is that of Agbo who "lives in the town of Lagoon, which is not far from Ibadan. He is 12 years old." He woke up late. . . . "quickly Agbo jumped up" . . . Macmillian book 4.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ipreach: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
ali and simbi

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DISCOVER ME

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by forposting145: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
=====================================================
Build your dream online! Get an e-Learning scholarship that worth $200,000 for FREE! >> http://forposting145..com/
=====================================================
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Check this out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by bestower: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Schools those days are very funny,if u dont know how to read this book then,believe me u re half dead from my teacher then,thank God i survived it.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
strawberryinc:
since the time of edet lives in calabar, he now lives in canada, mr sada is a farmer, his now a senator. simbi is now a runs gal.
cHaNgE is here

Abuja runs babe. Lol. Edet has married one fat Canadian grandma for kpale. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
yollychika:
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy

This from a girl?
lipsrsealed
You are probably joking...but it is "masochistic-sexism" for want of a better, truer word
What stops Simbi from now being a lawyer, investment banker, musician, cleaner, house wife?

You had to go there
I am not happy

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
rose4flower:
Its Mr sada is a trader
No. "Mr Sada is a farmer. He lives in Sapele. He grows tomato . . ."

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyyoung2:
dis one nko?
and is wicked laugh... I think we used to watch this epic movie on channel 7..

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
I read my mommy's copy of Mr bako and Mrs jugu.
The Bako's traveled around Nigeria with their 2children by road during the long holiday. It was an interesting book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.