Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72704 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by dealslip(f): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
timilehin007:
chai ....

how many likes for 'é[/b]de [b]x [b]e[/b]de [b]R[/b]émi [b]c[/b]oni [b]I[/b]ya [b]s[/b]hégun [b]e[/b]lere[b] b[/b]ol [b]o[/b]dabò [b]o[/b]dabò [b]k[/b]ayòde
funny, our acronyms for exercise book in primary school.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by dbestuncle: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
gud old days. wat of "tales by moonlight".
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrPresident:
"yesterday Bello was going to school, there was a lizard standing on a wall, the lizard said 'Bello good morning are you going to school? Bello said 'goodmorning yes I am"

only people wey go school in the early 80s go understand.
Yes o
I remember my 1st day @ school

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BennyQuin(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
.in those days wey boy dey stuff baby powder milk for pocket. so u b tif sef wen u small... nw u dey wear nike canvass as per correct guy...
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Roserbert(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
What about this one...
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Greycious(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
damiloladuke:
if you never visit my blog.... u are wrong.

will try sha!
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Drenix(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mehnnnn I no fit stop 2 dy laf o... Dos days no b hia. Tnk //God I met dos years... It was fun... Sumtyms I luk @ d younger generations, I laf. Bcus dey cum wen tins don baje.. Den u no fit sit down 4 parlour wit ur papa dey watch tv... U sight dad 4rm far wia u dy play, d kain run wey u go run go form sleep eh,nobody go tel u. Manners has lost is virtue. Nowadays......... U go c smal pikin dy watch romantic movie if popsy wan rmove e go dy shout" daddy leave it nah" oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God hlp us

2 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by arabaribiti(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
I use the book in the late eighty when I was in primary sch
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
dealslip:
funny, our acronyms for exercise book in primary school.

am telling you it was funny but it enhanced our reading capabilities..

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
strawberryinc:
since the time of edet lives in calabar, he now lives in canada, mr sada is a farmer, his now a senator. simbi is now a runs gal.
cHaNgE is here

Lie lie.
Edet was already a grandfather at the time we read the history
Mr Saka no be Dangote and them Obasanjo mate oh
Simbi loun loun
Na history we sef come meet that year na
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Mintek: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl

That Ralia in "Sugar Girl" in particular makes me nostalgic. Oh, childhood was real fun.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
I miss my dear English reader. Agbo, Simon, Edet. Chai! D good old days. I remember Alawiye too. & Eze goes to school. Ralia the sugar girl.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Back then I used to recite that first page like poem...Agbo live in the town of Lagun,which is not far from Ibadan. He was in primary four.Everyone loves Agbo and his parents buy him a wrist watch.One day,Agbo woke up and looked at his wrist watch,it was 8:30 am.He quickly jumped up...dats all I could recite now.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by adelaface(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
I still remember Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan. His father bought him a wrist watch and he was very proud of it.
i still remember he woke up late that morning but can't figure out the rest of the gist.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

No. "Mr Sada is a farmer. He lives in Sapele. He grows tomato . . ."
Mr sada is a farmer he lives in sapele he has a big farm he grows yam corn and pineapple, can you see the big farm? Mr sada works hard, on sunday he goes to church, can you see the church in the picture?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
yollychika:
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy
guess she is ur partner
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Funkychic(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ZACHIE:
and this nonsense hit FP?

Indomie generation....you won't understand nahsmiley.
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Drenix:
Mehnnnn I no fit stop 2 dy laf o... Dos days no b hia. Tnk //God I met dos years... It was fun... Sumtyms I luk @ d younger generations, I laf. Bcus dey cum wen tins don baje.. Den u no fit sit down 4 parlour wit ur papa dey watch tv... U sight dad 4rm far wia u dy play, d kain run wey u go run go form sleep eh,nobody go tel u. Manners has lost is virtue. Nowadays......... U go c smal pikin dy watch romantic movie if popsy wan rmove e go dy shout" daddy leave it nah" oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God hlp us

Lol.
Those years when Tv sef get lock,big as if say na real theatre wey actors dey inside am.lol
Good old days
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by mezebel(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
What about "old ranger is dead and gone to his grave" the poem I loved so much
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by manyus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember them but I am not old o
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl

Oh my God! The beautiful and good old days. cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember the years of breakdance when guys used to carry net for pocket just in case you have to do hand or neck spin.
When you form circle clapping" o seke "and u take it in turns to enter the circle and show ur breakdance skills and passing to others.
The year of "reckless" Ice T
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by gabyosz: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbor malaka live in a town of lagoon which is not far from Ibadan he was in primary school he was in primary four every one likes Agbor....
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
manyus:
I remember them but I am not old o

Exactly. I am a very young man but I remember them, I am in my early 30s..
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pry 1 mosque church school
Pry 2 ali and simbi
Pry 3 edet lives is calabar
Pry 4 agbo lives in the town of lagoon
Pry 5 it was the first day of school emeka kunle and wakama are going to school
Pry 6 obi and nneka are twins.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by abat4real37(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo live in the town of lagun which is not far from ibadan, he went to primary school he was in primary four. Everyone like agbo because he was always happy and. Friendly........ Mr nwosu. Mr salami. Ralia the poor girl , chai gones are those days
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by bamite(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
yollychika:
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy
Will you marry me?
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by stanvesco(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Drenix post=35324361]Mehnnnn I no fit stop 2 dy laf o... Dos days no b hia. Tnk //God I met dos years... It was fun... Sumtyms I luk @ d younger generations, I laf. Bcus dey cum wen . Nowadays......... U go c smal pikin dy watch romantic movie if popsy wan rmove e go dy shout" daddy leave it nah" oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

shebi asuming dats d only tin dey do,it wont av bin so bad....
I once saw a 4year old listening to her own apple ipod in church,
at a point the mum was like....
Chuchu...remuv d(moda atempted remuvin d earpiece)
walahi!!
She gave her mom a deathstare;and said;DONT DARE:
she hissed and changed her sit!!!!!
HOLY METHUSELAH!!!!
Kai,
in d days of agbo,simbi,edet etc,
she 4 hear whin!
Dem go put pepper 4 her nyash!
What insolence.!
#weeping4mykids#
if only dey no say d bulala wen i go use beat dem in future,i don day boil am inside pepper water....
Click like jaare,if u are
#Team beat ur pikin#
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by EasternPride: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Edet dey Malaysia now sey push am, naija na country!

Abi oh
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
mezebel:
What about "old ranger is dead and gone to his grave" the poem I loved so much
Old roger is dead and gone to his grave hmm ha gone to his grave, they planted an apu tree over his head hmm ha over his head, the apu tree grow and ready drop, there came a wild wind to blow them all up , there came an old woman to pick them all up, old rogger got up and gave her a knock, this made the old woman to hipy kee up.

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
Is there na...
I hear say simbi Don born...
And Ali Don follow yahoo boys run things But Dey kirikiri now..
Mr sada now minister of agriculture angry grin grin
Ahhhh, brother you can lie o, I heard Simbi is now a runs girl
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=stanvesco post=35325094][/quote]
Chai, diarisgod o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.