Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) (3069 Views)

Mind - Twisting Optical Illusion Paintings. (PHOTOS) / The Internet Is Confused By This Optical Illusion Of How Many Girls Are In This / Optical Illusion, The Squares A & B Have The Same Colour!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
A lot of you are funny. You believe in God but you don't believe in ghosts?
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
i swear to God i can't see anything. Is the picture in GIF form? Cus dat will xplain things undecided
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Well, I do undecided
Seriously ...any close encounters ?
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
Seriously ...any close encounters ?

Yes, my mum had an experience once, when she was little but she is still forcing herself to believe it wasn't a ghost due to her strong stand on christianity, but I know it was a ghost she had an encounter with.

I have also read of peoples experience.

There was also this one time, exactly the same time frame my grand mother died.
The thing is she has stroke and she was in a hospital in my home time in Abia state.

I, my mum, my brother and my sister were in the sitting room watching television the all of a sudden, the light stated blinking and blinking, and a strange wind bursted through the sitting room.
Immediately, my mum said "Mma awuola, mma awuola" meaning mama has died. According to her, she said she felt a cold chill in crawl through her and she knew it was my grandmothers presence and her way of telling her good bye because she was the closest of all her daughter in-laws.

Few hours later, we got a call that my grand mother had died.

Things like this just don't happen. It's not coincidence.
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by mikeywise(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:
Seun if you get this mention, please we need a paranormal section so we can share our opinion and discuss about paranormal stuff such as this.

Please, please, please.

Or maybe I will just mail the supermods later to emphasize on it expressively.
You will be the mod of that section.
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, my mum had an experience once, when she was little but she is still forcing herself to believe it wasn't a ghost due to her strong stand on christianity, but I know it was a ghost she had an encounter with.

I have also read of peoples experience.

There was also this one time, exactly the same time frame my grand mother died.
The thing is she has stroke and she was in a hospital in my home time in Abia state.

I, my mum, my brother and my sister were in the sitting room watching television the all of a sudden, the light stated blinking and blinking, and a strange wind bursted through the sitting room.
Immediately, my mum said "Mma awuola, mma awuola" meaning mama has died. According to her, she said she felt a cold chill in crawl through her and she knew it was my grandmothers presence and her way of telling her good bye because she was the closest of all her daughter in-laws.

Few hours later, we got a call that my grand mother had died.

Things like this just don't happen. It's not coincidence.
Wow... your right .... i guess it's because i haven't had a close encounter...just stories..
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Dennybouy: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:
Seun if you get this mention, please we need a paranormal section so we can share our opinion and discuss about paranormal stuff such as this.

Please, please, please.

Or maybe I will just mail the supermods later to emphasize on it expressively.
Babe re u sure u re real cus me have started to suspecting something now.
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Dennybouy: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
shockwave91:
i swear to God i can't see anything. Is the picture in GIF form? Cus dat will xplain things undecided
Check well from the right the 3rd person down legs.. Sure it real
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dennybouy:
Check well from the right the 3rd person down legs.. Sure it real

squinting my eyes so bad! And i hope what i saw is what ur saying. There seems to be a lil child's face i think undecided
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Spartan1203(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
can't see shii!! a little more description of the "ghost" pls
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dennybouy:
Babe re u sure u re real cus me have started to suspecting something now.

Suspecting what?
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Harvard13(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
joor oh. na only face ghost dey get? where are his hands nd legs? its just effect of those knees joor
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:21am On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Because the boy is there.

I bet you if they trace the face, it would either be a lost love one who probably died long ago, or a dead previous occupant of the house.

These things are real. This isn't the first time I am seeing or hearing of such.

There was a man who was on a journey to bury his mum and the casket was in the car he was driving. You know those long volvos that hospital staffs always use.
Well, a picture of the car was taken and low and behold, the ghost of the dead mother was seen seated at the back.

According to this particular story, the little girl saw the boy even before the picture was taken.
Isn't that proof on it's own?
Still can't get my mind out of your comment since yesterday,did you see the picture,or know the people? Is it some internet hoax or is it just another story some people made up? And did the man see his mum when he was driving the vehicle?
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Still can't get my mind out of your comment since yesterday,did you see the picture,or know the people? Is it some internet hoax or is it just another story some people made up? And did the man see his mum when he was driving the vehicle?

The man didn't see the mum, no one did. It's not an internet hoax, in fact, it happened long before internet was created.

The picture was taken randomly, it was when the photograph was printed that the woman was seen.

Pictures have a way of capturing ghosts, and I don't know why.
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

The man didn't see the mum, no one did. It's not an internet hoax, in fact, it happened long before internet was created.

The picture was taken randomly, it was when the photograph was printed that the woman was seen.

Pictures have a way of capturing ghosts, and I don't know why.
hmmmmmn,that's why some people believe technology has some elements of witch craft in it,somethings get unfathomable at times,i heard about some cameras taking pictures of ghosts that naked eyes can't see too,i saw a youtube video at a hospital where doctors where walking through a corridor and couldn't see ghosts but the camera could video ghosts that where passing through
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
hmmmmmn,that's why some people believe technology has some elements of witch craft in it,somethings get unfathomable at times,i heard about some cameras taking pictures of ghosts that naked eyes can't see too,i saw a youtube video at a hospital where doctors where walking through a corridor and couldn't see ghosts but the camera could video ghosts that where passing through

Yes, I believe technology has some elements of the supernatural attached to them

This is the picture I was talking about.

Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I believe technology has some elements of the supernatural attached to them

wow,eerie
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Dennybouy: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:

yours is morn pronounce and really scary.
Re: Is This Truely An Optical Illusion (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Dennybouy:
yours is morn pronounce and really scary.

Yes it is grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC Photos: Decomposing Corpse Of Newborn Baby Found Under Coker Bridge / Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? / Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.