Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" (52598 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) / See Photos Of The Ongoing Project Of FUTO Reunion/love Garden. / Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Captainswag225(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
o.p, ur phone camera made the school look ugly
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Adesiji77: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let's go there... wink
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by texazzpete(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
uzolexis:
IMSU has dress code shocked shocked shocked this is news to me

And that dress code is ridiculous. Some of the things banned there makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
4get. The. Hype

Wat. Is the need. Of investing in education in such. A state where. Majority of them prefer making fast money like ritual killings, drug trafficing(e.g the Indonesia expeerience,n armed robbery and kidnappinng, dem for just open shrinne4 dem or. Shops wey. Dem go invest ill-gotten money
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
honestly me na uneven grass patches i just dey see everywhere
#NoBadBelle.I.swear
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Chebs212(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Love it
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Coldsteel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow...Nice shots...Lots of changes so far
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by drmaxayuba(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by kamez(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
wow that's my alma mata.

proud graduate of imsu ( dept of industrial physics) class of 2010

choi i miss imsu babes die. can't believe it's been 5 solid yrs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by manny4life(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
@OP, I feel like slapping you. What is lovely about this picture? Not only love garden, hate garden nko? angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by ajalaolanr(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
The things Nigerians call beautiful make me shudder

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by uzolexis(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
texazzpete:

And that dress code is ridiculous. Some of the things banned there makes no sense.

it just doesnt make sense.......instead of them to concentrate on more impt things like improving the educational standard it's dress code that's their headache
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
4get. The. Hype

Wat. Is the need. Of investing in education in such. A state where. Majority of them prefer making fast money like ritual killings, drug trafficing(e.g the Indonesia expeerience,n armed robbery and kidnappinng, dem for just open shrinne4 dem or. Shops wey. Dem go invest ill-gotten money.

Quote me. N amadioha. Will strike u

Fp things

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by damiloladuke: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
beautiful
READ MY SIGNATURE ABEG, IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by uzolexis(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dollyak:
Nigerian buildings and environment are so uninspiring.
Forget about the buildings, this is what a university environment should look like.

why should a university environment look like that because one oyibo uni looks like that it should now be the only acceptable standard baa?? emancipate urself from mental slavery my pple.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
docphresh:
In UNIBEN where I cum from we don't have Love garden, what we have is LOVE GUTTER!!
nor be uniben u dey den,if not u go 4 no where luv garden dey undecided
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dollyak:
Nigerian buildings and environment are so uninspiring.
Forget about the buildings, this is what a university environment should look like.

I call this: "mental slavery"

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Beennkumar(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
LOL!

Do males wear T-skirts?? grin

What the hell is a T-skirt? grin grin

Why do they have such a strict dress code, btw? Is this a University or a High School?

The dress code is ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by amanze15(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shaadey:
k
aunty u can fit block space cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by moremoney1988: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Incredible

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Dollyak(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
uzolexis:

why should a university environment look like that because one oyibo uni looks like that it should now be the only acceptable standard baa?? emancipate urself from mental slavery my pple.
Oh dear. So something nice is now synonymous with oyinbo people? Beautifying the campus environment isn't that expensive and it shouldn't be exclusive to white people. We need Morden horticultural studies for Agric students.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Dollyak(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
vfactor:

I call this: "mental slavery"
Well, I call it exploring your competitive nature. We should invent and try to improve our environment. Using your logic we might as well stop using anything western in Nigeria, including phones etc.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by killercute16(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
sexaddict08:
did u mean Prostitution Garden?
that's what I know IMSU for.
85% of IMSU girls f.uck.s at least 1 married man every week.
Exaggeration.....clueless jonathan lyk yhu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by sexaddict08(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
killercute16:
Exaggeration.....clueless jonathan lyk yhu.

me exaggerate?
I stayed 2years in the sch environment
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Shaadey: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
amanze15:
aunty u can fit block space cheesy
no be me na God oo...hehe
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by docphresh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
pretydiva:
nor be uniben u dey den,if not u go 4 no where luv garden dey undecided
that Bush behind hall 5 make mosquito go fit finish ur career na garden?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Christmasdon(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
If you have been to all the universities and not have stepped leg in imsu you are really missing o.
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dollyak:

Well, I call it exploring your competitive nature. We should invent and try to improve our environment. Using your logic we might as well stop using anything western in Nigeria, including phones etc.

My point is, why do u think theirs is better? Or how it should be done?

I am not against using something foreign as long as it's useful and there re no alternatives locally.

But when u start feeling that how they do it is how it should be done or they re always right, then that's mental slavery!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Another glorify secondary school

I'm sure you didn't attend any "glorify" secondary school.

"glorify"Indeed
Re: Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" by juman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
ramdris:
[size=20pt]Op there is nothing beautiful hia now! angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.