Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15242 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have to ask this question because everywhere you turn to, you see people huffing and puffing to describe who a real man is! But in all honesty I have not heard any body even make an attempt to describe a real woman. Abi Dem no dey?

A beg lalasticlala, Ishilove pls I think we need to park this keke at front page, make all man put mouth for this matter.
Cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by osaslord500(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dey are still yet to come.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
osaslord500:
Dey are still yet to come.
How long are we to wait sir?
Every day this feminist chichidodos no go let person hear word. Real man this, real man that but when you ask for real woman everybody turns away and start scratching their heads!
Please who has seen a real woman? How can she be described?

10 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Shortyy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
wait.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Since you've all said it's a man's world, what do you expect? You need to meet up to expectation and be a real man since y'all claim to run the world. So leave us out and prove your worth.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

I think we need to park this keke at front page
Buhahahahaha.
dinachi:

How long are we to wait sir?
Every day this feminist chichidodos no go let person hear word. Real man this, real man that but when you ask for real woman everybody turns away and start scratching their heads!
Please who has seen a real woman? How can she be described?
[quote author=dinachi post=35334511]
Nna, you go wait tey o.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
Since you've all said it's a man's world, what do you expect? You need to meet up to expectation and be a real man since y'all claim to run the world.
O boy see dodging! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

O boy see dodging! grin grin grin
the man doesn't want his position as head to be shared in any manner, so all we do is set a standard for you, if you fall below, then you aren't a real man. It's really not about the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by perry2020(f): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by perry2020(f): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
A real woman is a strong,supportive,confident,patient,selfless,accommodating,humble,resourceful,intelligent lady,who must have moral values and standards,full of etiquette,must know how to balance and differentiate work from home and also know how to multi task.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
perry2020:
A real woman is a strong,supportive,accommodating,humble,resourceful,intelligent lady,who knows how to balance all and multi task.
Hmnnn..making sense. So no reference to the man in her life?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
perry2020:
A real woman is a strong,supportive,accommodating,humble,resourceful,intelligent lady,who knows how to balance all and multi task.

What about a real man?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by lilmax(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
A real woman is confident,honest,independent,patient,defined purpose,feels comfortable in her own skin,values a real man and lastly A real is a WOMAN and not trying to be a MAN

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Joromi1: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op, ur creating an arena for gender clash, and I trust those bigoted feminists not to overlook this thread

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
A real woman is subjective.

Waiting for bigoted anti-feminists to turn here into a women-hating thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by corisande: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Superman11(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Your asking for IT WOMAN!!!!
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

Your asking for IT WOMAN!!!!
The poster above my quote, you quoted, asked for it.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by jnrbayano(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
A humble woman
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by perry2020(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

What about a real man?
Responsible,hardworking,Honest,should have self dignity and respect,must know how to respect and take care of a lady,selfless,calculative and smart.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by perry2020(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

Hmnnn..making sense. So no reference to the man in her life?
That's the reason why she has to be patient,selfless,submissive,supportive and resourceful.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
perry2020:
A real woman is a strong,supportive,confident,patient,selfless,accommodating,humble,resourceful,intelligent lady,who must have moral values and standards,full of etiquette,must know how to balance and differentiate work from home and also know how to multi task.

perry2020:

Responsible,hardworking,Honest,should have self dignity and respect,must know how to respect and take care of a lady,selfless,calculative and smart.

How come your definition of a real woman doesn't include knowing how to take care of a man?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

How come your definition of a real woman doesn't include knowing how to take care of a man?
Na the wahala be that. The qualities of a real man must include taking care of a lady but for a real woman taking care of her man is not so important abi?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Get cured from this your victim mentality! You know all you ladies pretending to be feminists are just plain jokers.

It is very simple.Who is a real woman? Give us an answer or keep sucking your thumb! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Superman11(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:

The poster above my quote, you quoted, asked for it.

either way i am cumming for you also
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
who is calling my name ?? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by troy20(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ewuro4:
who is calling my name ?? cool
peharps indeed it is your name.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
troy20:

peharps indeed it is your name.

I'll take that as a well deserved compliment. Thank you. cool

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2015
dinachi:

Get cured from this your victim mentality! You know all you ladies pretending to be feminists are just plain jokers.

It is very simple.Who is a real woman? Give us an answer or keep sucking your thumb! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a feminist God that know who's a feminist or not.
Your spouse determines if you are a real woman and it's subjective not online asslickers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee:

What a feminist God that know who's a feminist or not.
Your spouse determines if you are a real woman and it's subjective not online asslickers.
So it is a man that determines who a real woman is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's Your Childish Trait? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.