Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15246 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by edwife(f): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

house of fraser gift card nko? tongue

How about Harrods? cheesy
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by coogar: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
teambuck2u:

Is there a double entendre here or am I just seeing things?

yep....you are seeing things. grin

edwife:

harrods?
can you manage nandos or KFC? grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by edwife(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

harrods?
can you manage nandos or KFC? grin

Coogar! angry angry undecided
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by edwife(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
teambuck2u:

Is there a double entendre here or am I just seeing things?

Close your eyes.... tonguetongue

I hope you didn't smoke today? cheesy
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by coogar: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
edwife:

ok ok ok...
harrods it is then....4-digit value. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by edwife(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

ok ok ok...
harrods it is then....4-digit value. grin

Good!now go make it happen.... smiley
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by coogar: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
edwife:

Good!now go make it happen.... smiley

royal mail will deliver it by monday. grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by edwife(f): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

royal mail will deliver it by monday. grin

I hope so.... smiley
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
hahn:

First of all, I'm not a "nairaland dude"

I'm married and it would seem totally unrealistic to subject my wife to such standards

my apologies.

your comment is a breath of fresh air from all the ones I have seen so far.

the post was actually sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by teambuck2u: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
edwife:

Close your eyes.... tonguetongue
I hope you didn't smoke today? cheesy
I'll have you know the sk makes you more aware, not less.
coogar:
yep....you are seeing things. grin
Hmm, I'll believe you, for now.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by 2CatWoman: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:
I have to ask this question because everywhere you turn to, you see people huffing and puffing to describe who a real man is! But in all honesty I have not heard any body even make an attempt to describe a real woman. Abi Dem no dey?

A beg lalasticlala, Ishilove pls I think we need to park this keke at front page, make all man put mouth for this matter.
Cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove

This thread looks like its gone to the dogs but I shall comment anyway.

A real woman

Are you joking?

With all the useless 'wife material' threads everywhere?

No offence but please get your eyes tested grin grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by bellong: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol....you guys will not kee me oo

You guys are joining two unrelated statements. The sentence wherein I called her has nothing to do with the earlier sentence that has ur names She doesn't fight with Bellong right? and the last I checked, she was Pickeabau's friend. Gerrit?

So pics uploaded Can I check now?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by hahn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teespice:

my apologies.

your comment is a breath of fresh air from all the ones I have seen so far.

the post was actually sarcastic.

Its cool

I'm aware it was meant to be sarcastic but there are some guys who actually expect such things from their relationships
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Kimoni: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

I give up o
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by bellong: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

I give up o

Who is the she that doesn't fight with me?

You know I am a black belter, every female is always afraid to fight with me... cheesy
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Kimoni: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
bellong:

Who is the she that doesn't fight with me?

You know I am a black belter, every female is always afraid to fight with me... cheesy

grin

Picture or ....
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by bellong: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kimoni:

grin

Picture or ....

You don't need pictorial evidence for a black belter but "action packed" one.

Nominate someone ready for swollen eyes..
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Kimoni: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
bellong:

You don't need pictorial evidence for a black belter but "action packed" one.

Nominate someone ready for swollen eyes..

I nominate Pickabeau hehhehehehe
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by bellong: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kimoni:

I nominate Pickabeau hehhehehehe

He is not a she... tongue
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Timbuktou post=35336036]
What about a real man? Na you go defend yourself
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
perry2020:

Taking care of a man is not until u bath him and feed him,thats why I put be accomodating,when ur accomodating you make him feel lively and welcome to be around you,u need a lot of patience also to live with a man,moral values to know what is good and what is not,how to cook,talk and respect ur man.knowing how to balance work and family also means u putting ur family first and not bringing work to home,or allow work affect ur family.being responsible and humble also means u should be submissive to ur man and atleast give him respect,being resourceful is supporting ur man,not leaving all the responsibilities to him alone.

U should look beyond words into their meanings rather than being quick to bash people who u conclude to be feminist. not all women are feminististically oriented.
Deep words. It is like you are describing yourself ?
Happy to know there are still good naira land babes that thinks like you.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teespice:

tell me something I don't know. I was thinking that I gave a definition of a real woman..
Everybody ma know say Na sarcasm. But even at that you raised some good posers. Now sarcasm apart, who in your own definition is a real woman?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ishilove:

You have seen different definitions of what a real woman is yet you are unsatisfied. Pray tell, what is your own definition?

A real woman is an odourless, disease free, loyal, intelligent, woman who worships the man in her life. She will never do anything to hurt her man, she is selfless, she kind, she is understanding and she is gainfully employed with her hands.
She truly has the fear of God, very submissive and finally she supports her man emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
dinachi:

A real woman is an odourless, disease free, loyal, intelligent, woman who worships the man in her life. She will never do anything to hurt her man, she is selfless, she kind, she is understanding and she is gainfully employed with her hands.
She truly has the fear of God, very submissive and finally she supports her man emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically.
hahaaahaa!!! lawd!!! grin grin , the "odourless and disease free" got me rolling on the floor, grin

i mean, who the hell uses that as a yardstick!! grin

that's basic hygiene mehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Tomfrench:
hahaaahaa!!! lawd!!! grin grin , the "odourless and disease free" got me rolling on the floor, grin

i mean, who the hell uses that as a yardstick!! grin

that's basic hygiene mehn grin grin
grin grin grin
The odourless part is important oh! Hmnn no be every babe dey understand that one.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2015
2CatWoman:

This thread looks like its gone to the dogs but I shall comment anyway.

A real woman

Are you joking?

With all the useless 'wife material' threads everywhere?

No offence but please get your eyes tested grin grin

Just describe your own version of real woman leave all the dongo turenchi aside.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:

A real woman [size=18pt]is an odourless[/size], disease free, loyal, intelligent, woman who worships the man in her life. She will never do anything to hurt her man, she is selfless, she kind, she is understanding and she is gainfully employed with her hands.

[img]http://.net/thumbnail/1126.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:

Everybody ma know say Na sarcasm. But even at that you raised some good posers. Now sarcasm apart, who in your own definition is a real woman?

that definition is relative.

a real woman to one person may be a fake woman to another.

why the obsession with women sef. other threads are about pussy.

what changed?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by damiso(f): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:

A real woman is an odourless, d[b]isease free[/b], loyal, intelligent, woman who worships the man in her life. She will never do anything to hurt her man, she is selfless, she kind, she is understanding and she is gainfully employed with her hands.

grin grin grin grin grin Gosh this NL will not kee me.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

that definition is relative.

a real woman to one person may be a fake woman to another.

why the obsession with women sef. other threads are about pussy.

what changed?
It is now an obsession with women abi? But na una dey always hurry to define 'a real man'. So what changed now that the table is turned?
Just give us your own definistion !
If you are missing threads about pvssy better start one so we all can contribute as long as the pvssy is clean and neat. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin grin Gosh this NL will not kee me.
Seems like you are loving my definition of the concept? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? / No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.