Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (3609 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders, something horribly funny occurred today and It made me realize how important mothers are. So, i went to church this evening with my aunt and her three kids(girls) a set of twins (4years) while the other is six years old! When we got to the church, my aunty hurriedly ran out of the car to attend to some issues while i stayed back with the kids. When we finally got out, i locked the car and head to the church with the kids. As we walked, i noticed people kept staring, then an usher said "please take your children to the extreme" then i realized that they all thought I'm the mother of the kids! Why wouldn't they? These kids were practically clinging to me and running after me, and the car keys i was holding really convinced them. I never dissagreed, on the contrary, i felt proud, in my mind "how hard could it be?" so we sat down!

Few minutes after, i completely forgot my duties and that I've got kids to look after, so i focused on the worship, then it struck me, i turned round but couldn't find any of them. i went outside only to find one of them, when i asked her where her siblings were, she said they ran towards the back of the church, i went there but i saw another one jumping into the gutter, she also said she doesn't know where her sister is. I spent about 30mins looking for her, i went back into the church with the hopes of finding her. But nothing, hot tears ran down my cheeks cry cry as i didn't know the kind of story to tell if she's not found!

Finally, after about one hour of searching and crying, an usher brought her in and asked "is she not your daughter?" i quickly replied, noooo.... When i asked her where she has been she just said "outside"! As if that was not enough, they all kept running outside and round the church and i was busy running after them. I finally resulted into using my last alternative, "flogging" despite i got a Cain, they still kept running out! When they finally shared grace, the joy in my heart knows no bound! Then i realized i didn't even pay attention to the service, i don't even know the topic!

I've always seen taking care of kids as a no big deal, but my experience today made me see how great this responsibility is, and to those mothers out there with smart kids, i can only imagine how it would be to go through this everyday and still manage to pull it together! It ain't easy.
Lolz!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Topestbilly(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tryna get used to it cos u might have 3sets of twins. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by MrsMurphy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
chaii u hate me!! cry cry
Topestbilly:
Tryna get used to it cos u might have 3sets of twins. grin
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Vision4God: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Now Now u know better
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
seriously smiley smiley
Vision4God:
Now Now u know better
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Funny experiencesmiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
yea...... Kids can frustrate someone, I tell ya!
Alondra:
Funny experiencesmiley
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Davash222(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hehehehehehe. I love kids though

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
lolz grin grin grin
Davash222:
Hehehehehehe. I love kids though
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by deathstroke(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Lolz grin I was really the cool headed then, and my brO was hot, now the otherwise. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2017
yea, most times they turn out different when they are grown up..... I pray these ones does.
deathstroke:
Lolz grin I was really the cool headed then, and my brO was hot, now the otherwise. cheesy
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
LOL @ one "jumping into the gutter" and another one saying "outside!", not minding that you had been searching for her tirelessly. I don't have kids yet but I love kids and look forward to having my own someday and chasing after them up and down cheesy. Pheew, how do you mothers do it? Props to every mother out there and my own mommy too. kiss
plz..... Pray for God to give u calm and quiet ones wink wink
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Quiet ones like me cool

#YOLO
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by torqque7(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, something horribly funny occurred today and It made me realize how important mothers are. So, i went to church this evening with my aunt and her three kids(girls) a set of twins (4years) while the other is six years old! When we got to the church, my aunty hurriedly ran out of the car to attend to some issues while i stayed back with the kids. When we finally got out, i locked the car and head to the church with the kids. As we walked, i noticed people kept staring, then an usher said "please take your children to the extreme" then i realized that they all thought I'm the mother of the kids! Why wouldn't they? These kids were practically clinging to me and running after me, and the car keys i was holding really convinced them. I never dissagreed, on the contrary, i felt proud, in my mind "how hard could it be?" so we sat down!

Few minutes after, i completely forgot my duties and that I've got kids to look after, so i focused on the worship, then it struck me, i turned round but couldn't find any of them. i went outside only to find one of them, when i asked her where her siblings were, she said they ran towards the back of the church, i went there but i saw another one jumping into the gutter, she also said she doesn't know where her sister is. I spent about 30mins looking for her, i went back into the church with the hopes of finding her. But nothing, hot tears ran down my cheeks cry cry as i didn't know the kind of story to tell if she's not found!

Finally, after about one hour of searching and crying, an usher brought her in and asked "is she not your daughter?" i quickly replied, noooo.... When i asked her where she has been she just said "outside"! As if that was not enough, they all kept running outside and round the church and i was busy running after them. I finally resulted into using my last alternative, "flogging" despite i got a Cain, they still kept running out! When they finally shared grace, the joy in my heart knows no bound! Then i realized i didn't even pay attention to the service, i don't even know the topic!

I've always seen taking care of kids as a no big deal, but my experience today made me see how great this responsibility is, and to those mothers out there with smart kids, i can only imagine how it would be to go through this everyday and still manage to pull it together! It ain't easy.
Lolz!

Lol...I can imagine the caos and all..oya start practicing cos I am planning for u and I to have triplets before the end of this year o grin
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Obviously, they are not well trained. At six and four they should be able to sit through a church service by now, poor parenting.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Baba ooo
Make I hear am say u dey quiet... cheesy cheesy.
u good?
richommie:
Quiet ones like me cool

#YOLO
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I Neva knew u hate me this much cry cry cry..... Imagine me the only twin I know that doesn't like twins.... Talk more of triplet...... cry cry cry
torqque7:

Lol...I can imagine the caos and all..oya start practicing cos I am planning for u and I to have triplets before the end of this year o grin
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wouldn't completely say it's the fault of the parent, some children are just naturally stubborn!
Pidgin2:
Obviously, they are not well trained. At six and four they should be able to sit through a church service by now, poor parenting.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by deathstroke(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
Baba ooo
Make I hear am say u dey quiet... cheesy cheesy.
u good?
Lol, don't be befuddled, am qhud and you?

#YOLO
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Amhappy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
To be a mother is not a day job
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
cool...... Still where u left me....
richommie:
Lol, don't be befuddled, am qhud and you?

#YOLO
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by torqque7(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
I Neva knew u hate me this much cry cry cry..... Imagine me the only twin I know that doesn't like twins.... Talk more of triplet...... cry cry cry

kiss kiss Hate you this much and say we will have triplets together?lol..so you are a twin?interesting..is your twin a guy or girl too?OK no more triplets we will just do twins wink
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
cool...... Still where u left me....
hahaha. . .how about we go private cheesy

#YOLO
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
its not even a year's job!..... If mothers were to be paid.... Just imagine the kind of salary I would've received that day grin grin
Amhappy:
To be a mother is not a day job
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
lolz..... She's a girl too!
But I don't like twins..... Our wahala is too much! My mum is strong, Akant cope!
torqque7:

kiss kiss Hate you this much and say we will have triplets together?lol..so you are a twin?interesting..is your twin a guy or girl too?OK no more triplets we will just do twins wink
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by torqque7(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... She's a girl too!
But I don't like twins..... Our wahala is too much! My mum is strong, Akant cope!

Ahn ahnn a twin that hates twins?lol weird..are you girls identical? cheesy..I can imagine the wahala,one female child alone can make a parent go crazy let alone twins.

Lol you better learn from your mum o..hmm see you lazy twin grin grin..I hope it's just that aspect that you can't cope sha?don't come and complain again that having 1 child and husband is tedious too..

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by darbeelicous(f): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
torqque7:

Ahn ahnn a twin that hates twins?lol weird..are you girls identical? cheesy..I can imagine the wahala,one female child alone can make a parent go crazy let alone twins.

Lol you better learn from your mum o..hmm see you lazy twin grin grin..I hope it's just that aspect that you can't cope sha?don't come and complain again that having 1 child and husband is tedious too..
naah... Not lazy, lets just say, I've got alot of twins in my lineage I know how they are, always fighting or argueing. But i don't hate them, hate is a strong word! I just don't want to give birth to one, i know it's funny and a bit weird! What i want is simple, three kids, two girls and a boy with a space of 3 to 4 years each. grin grin grin, I no fit shout!
And no, we're not identical! cool cool
Re: My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! by torqque7(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
naah... Not lazy, lets just say, I've got alot of twins in my lineage I know how they are, always fighting or argueing. But i don't hate them, hate is a strong word! I just don't want to give birth to one, i know it's funny and a bit weird! What i want is simple, three kids, two girls and a boy with a space of 3 to 4 years each. grin grin grin, I no fit shout!
And no, we're not identical! cool cool

shocked 2girls and a boy Ko...ya wicked,so you want two girls abi?noo..I am giving u 3boys all angry weda u like it or not tongue, grin..see u,so u no fit shout?u go like enjoyment well well be that,I'm sure u won't even mind ur husband carrying your pregnancy while u enjoy a flat stomach.smh lol

Hmm so what's your relationship like with your twin sister?are you guys real close like the average identical twins?same clothes,same interests etc?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Star Diapers On Mocality Deals For Just 1900 / Do Wedding Rings Have To Be Gold Or Can They Be Silver? / Marriage Counsellor Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.