Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (61877 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by dahood11: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Old pix undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by omaji53jeremiah: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
the wife wowo ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by edwinkube(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Can't see any couple here tho, jst a young boy nd hıs elder sıs strollın around wıth whıte short nd trouser....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
All a man ever needs s 2b tall upstairs,in his pockets n btn dem...bt errmm...she's all smiles @least

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by winodey(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Breaking News:- CBN Extends BVN Registration To
October 31st
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by lerrubaba: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Op! 5yrs u said? and no issue yet, i just hope that the babe won't dumped him after she might have drained the guy pocket. The truth must be told, majority of 9ja babe don't like "short guys" but this one, money speak nonsense. I don't think Aki has been really doing the needful to the satisfaction of his wife cos of the size of his "joy stick". Most of the ladies likes it bigggggg. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Gelengelen: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2015
sweatlana:

Pls how do u enlarge your font size?
its very bro. but it is a crime.in nairaland? do u want to learn?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
... love covers a multitude of height differences

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by klax(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
I just respect this girl a lot. Money is the issue here I think this girl love this guy for real. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by MosakuAW(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2015
nwaezeubom:

what is nice about them, and what kind of fun could they be having?

Everything is nice about them irrespective of of their height because they are wonderfully created by God.

You sound like a teenager and i guess you know little or nothing about life.

I can easily sum up this life in 3 words:

Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by chidifyn(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Old pix

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Kimeto(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
How many times will this same story make FP? It's not even a story self.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by kennboiy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
nice couples,wish them a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by stonecoldcafe: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
opp sorry to interupt I think you made a mistake

I could only see a boy going some where with him mama

Respect your life. Do you know tall people could have a 'little' child?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by ModiKen(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:
long distance relationship

Chei! This got me cracking. grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by brain006(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by badesco(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
How the guy go dey do the thing? Wonders shall never ened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management / Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.