Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

18- Years Marital Separation And Barrenness Destroyed! Read And Be Blessed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 18- Years Marital Separation And Barrenness Destroyed! Read And Be Blessed. (375 Views)

According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / The Spiritual Dimension Of Miscarriages And Barrenness / "19 Years Marital Separation And Barrenness".do You Have Crisis In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18- Years Marital Separation And Barrenness Destroyed! Read And Be Blessed. by tunji09(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
18- Years marital separation and barrenness destroyed!

“During the 21-day prayer and fasting in January 2014, an elder called and said that while she was praying, God told her that it was my time for marital restoration. Immediately, I told her that I had tried to no avail, but she said she believed that the God of Bishop David Oyedepo would make it happen this time. So, I believed.
Thereafter, I prayer and called my husband that I wanted us to reconcile. Amazingly, he said that he had also planned to call for the same purpose. That was how God restored my home after 18 years of separation! While the reconciliation was o and both in-laws met, I partook of the communion for the restoration of my Fallopian tubes. I also asked God to give me double portion blessings for the wasted years.
On January 17, 2014, all arrangement was concluded and on February 3, 2014, my husband told me to return to our home. That same week, the monthly prayer banquet card was distributed and my second prayer point was for my miracle children. Also, during one of the services, the bishop declared that our birthday would be a day of celebration as we would receive all our heart desires. I believed that since my birthday is in august which the eight month is, I would receive my miracle twins in the ninth month. To the glory of God, I now have two bouncing baby boys! Praise the Lord!”…Olubukola Oladipupo

Join us this Sunday@ Restoration Banquet, July 5, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

If I Sin / What Shall I Do (repentance) / August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.