Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"19 Years Marital Separation And Barrenness".do You Have Crisis In Your Family? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "19 Years Marital Separation And Barrenness".do You Have Crisis In Your Family? (387 Views)

According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / The Spiritual Dimension Of Miscarriages And Barrenness / Divine Intervention And Marital Restoration!do You Have Crisis In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"19 Years Marital Separation And Barrenness".do You Have Crisis In Your Family? by tunji09(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2015
19 Years marital separation and barrenness destroyed!

“My Husband and I were separated for 19 years. I made attempt for our reconciliation several times to no avail. During the 21-days prayer and fasting in January 2014, I prayed and called my husband that I wanted us to reconcile. Amazingly, he said that he has also planned to call for the same purpose. That was how God restored my home after 19 years of separation! While the reconciliation was on and both in-laws met, I partook of the communion for the restoration of my fallopian tubes, I also asked God to give me double portion blessing for the wasted years.
On January 17, 2014, all arrangement was concluded and on February 3, 2014, my husband told me to return to our home. That same week, the monthly prayer banquet card was distributed and my second prayer point was for my miracle children. Also, during one of the services, Bishop Oyedepo declared that our birthday would be a day of celebration as we would receive all our heart desires. I believed that since my birthday is in August which is the eight month, I would receive my miracle twins in the ninth month. To the glory of God, I now have two bouncing baby boy! Praise the Lord!”---Olubukola Oladipupo

Join us this Sunday@ Encounter with Destiny, August 23, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ it’s your turn for a change of story.

(1) (Reply)

How LovePeddler React In Church / Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.