Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News (32005 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by YSA06(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
I see NAFDAD or NDLEA. She can move this nation forward in those area if she's corrupt free personal bn d first screening criterial.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by ocelot2006(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Sound CV. But Hausa/Northener again?
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by davit: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
I am not surprised she is a widow. grin So many widows these days with intimidating profile. Dem for don kill their men with attitudes.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by davit: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
I am not surprised she is a widow. grin So many widows these days with intimidating profile. Dem for don kill their men with attitudes.

BTW, I don't know why giving this kind of sensitive job to a woman. And with her profile, Nafdac would have been a better place for her.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
surelove:
Why not minister of Health or NFDAC boss
clued up balyesan. bravo

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
surelove:
clued up balyesan. bravo
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by kasay: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Change is when a pharmacist whose whole life had been centered on drugs production[s][/s] is appointed the acting chairperson of a country's electoral body!!! That's sounds crazy but that's change the Hausas and Yorubas voted for. Quote me and get generational madness!!!

IWUruwuru was a professor of pharmacy from the south east. He was INEC commissioner and later Chairman. He was the worst INEC chairman in the history of mankind. He was from the SE...Dude, Your comment uncovers the truth that you your bloodline is afflicted with generational insanity.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by olanje: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
INEC Boss from fulani tribe again? That's interesting. Guess we can now see clearly that these Abokis are not as dull as they look. Amala eaters how market?

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Firefire(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
jammani:
Everything about her centers on DRUGS

Nigeria politicians are sick ? Maybe cheesy
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by themanderon: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
They said we are one NIGERIA, but
take a second look:
President - North;
Senate President- North;
Speaker-
North;
ADC to the President -North;
CSO
to the President- North;
DPR Director-
North;
Accountant General -North: Chief of Staff- North;
INEC - North and
still country. What is one Nigeria about
these appointment? HIT LIKE IF YOU
BELVE THAT THESE APPOINTS DO NOT
REPRESENT ONE IN PRACTISE
you guys have seen nothing yet it will take a long time for power to return to the south, she is a northerner replacing another one where it to be a Yoruba man replacing another or an Igbo replacing an Igbo then you will see the northerners coming up with this federal character horseshit. The painful thing is that northerners have not hidden the fact that they own Nigeria. The oligarchs are back and they will be here for quite some time and that's one of the consequences of change.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by komek(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari has appointed his concubine as our electoral umpire.

Anyway when some one has lost count of modern administration, you should not expect much from him.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by arabianights: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=surelove post=35339462]Why not minister of He

on point. I believe most educated and enlightened nigerians will be of same opinion. great background but she doesnt belong in inec

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by chief2006(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Does Afri-project consortium ring a bell.....Buhari used them while in PTF......does Salihijo ring a bell......this game called politics in getting interesting to me.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
... noted for future reference

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by winodey(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by bueze046(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

#Fact 16 - SHES FROM THE NORTH.

*SMH*
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Forwetinnah: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Now people will begin to appreciate GEJ. Everything in Buhari's government must be from the North. God forbid o!! When we were shouting, the Otondos refused to listen
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by DTaj: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Solid profile; solid CV. It's good to see women from otherwise educationally disadvantage states do so well in their careers.

Best wishes to madam Acting INEC Chairman...
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by whyx06(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
They said we are one NIGERIA, but
take a second look:
President - North;
Senate President- North;
Speaker-
North;
ADC to the President -North;
CSO
to the President- North;
DPR Director-
North;
Accountant General -North: Chief of Staff- North;
INEC - North and
still country. What is one Nigeria about
these appointment? HIT LIKE IF YOU
BELVE THAT THESE APPOINTS DO NOT
REPRESENT ONE IN PRACTISE

Check out from the last election, the addition of Igbo and Yoruba = Hausa (North)
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by surelove(f): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2015
cabjoy:
my broda dat can tin

but come oooh fink say na sw get d inec boss slot why north again

nid clarification

Me na babe o, i have only two legs not three
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by eluquenson(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Fantastic CV
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Planetapeng: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Estate Manager Urgently Needed @ Prixair Properties Abuja
BSC/HND/OND in Estate Management or equivalent with at least second class lower Estate management experience for at least 2 years of which 1 years must ideally but not compulsorily be an estate manager. Excellent communication skills, result oriented driver, first rate administrator, HR manager Accounting and computer literacy. Experience in management of labor unions/contract service providers and diversified work force added advantage.
Call 07059940132 or CV to bankolebanjo@prixair.com

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by engrajoo1(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Imagine if someone that studied pharmacy cud be used as an INEC boss all because she is a national commisioner does that makes sense wea ar those that read political science

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Samirana360(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
everytin about her na pharmacy, then how com Inec work?
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by myselfonly: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
The appointment is in acting capacity till July 31st when she's due to retire and moreover, she's the most senior to Ladan(whom Jega handed over to). she's an INEC national commissioner, so what's the hype all about?

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Benzora(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Afri-Projects Consortium? The same one that got all the ptf projects? Now I understand the connection!
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by Dollar101(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
surelove:

my exact thoughts
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by ICEMAN(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm? A pharmacist as the INEC boss. My guess is that a former Super Eagles goalkeeper will be made the Minister of Petroleum Resources or Finance.Connect the dots and you can ascertain the mechanics of the Appointer's thought process.
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by level10: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Her CV suits being an executive at NAFDAC...I hope she doesn't find things difficult as d boss of INEC
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by suremanpatriot: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmm anoda Iwu style profile pharmist in politriks hope she want copy her member
Re: 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News by pat077: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari compensating his people again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Retracts His Statement, Condemns The Act

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.