Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (86398 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

APE

Ode!
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
gmacnoms:
what's rung with d lady's hand.... it seems she has infections

Not an infection it's called Mehandi. Fulanis also do something like that.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by animalz: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
APE

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by winodey(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2015
WAEC Seized My English Result Twice – Patrick
Obahiagbon
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by gmacnoms(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Madeu:

Not an infection it's called Mehandi. Fulanis also do something like that.
I no Mehandi. dats not Mehandi o. She get infection bros
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
gmacnoms:
I no Mehandi. dats not Mehandi o. She get infection bros

Your microscopic eyes was able to diagnosed that. You just wan run ya mouth.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by gmacnoms(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Madeu:

Your microscopic eyes was able to diagnosed that.
hav u seen what I saw? or u js dey yab me smiley
Madeu:

Your microscopic eyes was able to diagnosed that.
hav u seen what I saw? or u js dey yab me
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
dopeboi142:
VISA ON THE WAY
indian visa kwa?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
SaniSANOH:

A Nigerian Man got Married to his Indian girlfriend.
Muhammad Abubakar Tahir was born and brought up in kano and now

currently a post graduate student in the Indian University got married to his girlfriend an INDIAN lady yesterday 29th June 2015 in Delhi, India.

Hmm mm.
Me I comments my reserved.
Please peps, what’s your take on this. Your comments is highly needed.

Source :

https://sanisanohblog./2015/06/30/a-nigerian-man-got-married-to-his-indian-girlfriend/?preview=true

Cc: admin,
Cc: lalasticala.

She's a fine lady but what's with her hand in the first picture , is she a werewolf or something ?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:
Are you saying we should leave you ladies and go for an Indian lady huh?

yep you read well. Go marry foreign women smiley we wont miss you Lol

They look cute together, btw.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

APE

Ode!

Ape is not an insult joor undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
It can never happen in Hyderabad though

As poor and crazy Nigeria is, we are still light years ahead of Indians in their thinking and mannerisms. Sometimes they behave like wild animals, spitting all over the place and belching like they have Demons inside them ...both the literates and illiterates

I would readily choose a stark illiterate Hausa Mai Suya over them any day

And the kain low self esteem wey dey worry their girls as them fine reach ehnnnnn, no be here ooooooooooo angry

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2015
eromspete:
Have you been to India and how much about Indians do you know apart from work?

Indian perception towards African are varied even amongst the "REGULAR INDIANS" you mentioned... You cannot say all Indians despise black people okay. Maybe the ones you've met are SHIT but the Indians I know and work with are really nice and accommodating.

Bro, Im in India and thats the truth, 80% of them do not like Black people. Always staring like idiots, some of them even see us and run away as if we are Aliens or something

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:
GOOD GOOD,

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE grin

NIGERIA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS,

I PREFER FOREIGN GIRL THAN NIGERIA WOMEN angry

LOL Actually this is the best post so far....one less animal for us in the dating world common hahahahagrin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

LOL Actually this is the best post so far....one less animal for us in the dating world common hahahahagrin

Na real Animal
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cutieme(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

yep you read well. Go marry foreign women smiley we wont miss you Lol

They look cute together, btw.
For real?But I was already feeling something for u dear...are u saying u ain't good enough?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by animalz: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

Ape is not an insult joor undecided

APE!

ODE IS NOT AN INSULT JOOR undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

APE!

ODE IS NOT AN INSULT JOOR undecided

Ode means fool.

Ape is an animal. I love animals, in fact I wish I were onetongue

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by animalz: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

hmmm undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:
For real?But I was already feeling something for u dear...are u saying u ain't good enough?

Y'all ain't good enough for us sweety, go find your match Lol
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
its this kinda attitude forcing brothers to marry oyinbo

Are u really a guy?

Ur signature tho,so gaaaaayy
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by lonelydora: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Did their stars match?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Baroba(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare. An average Indian would not marry a black African. Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union
This lady must really be in love with our Naija brother.

Or the man's family has too much money.. The Oshimole factor..
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

hmmm undecided
grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cutieme(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

Y'all ain't good enough for us sweety, go find your match Lol
If we go,who then will marry u ladies?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Bants(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
At this rate Nigerian girls will end up becoming lesbians cos nobody go marry them.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by animalz: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

grin
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH? undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:
If we go,who then will marry u ladies?
Just go first.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by animalz: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode means fool.
Ape is an animal. I love animals, in fact I wish I were onetongue
Ode!

HMMMM NO WONDER YOU LIKE sonofananimal grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by An2elect2(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH? undecided
Lol
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by kayalla(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
cool
LLAP
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by free37: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Arisha:
I can't believe my EYES shocked indians are the most racist beings on earth they HATE anyone with dark skin even their own ppl who are the minority lol this guy must be richy rwichhhh ! grin

Very rare .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.