Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (86410 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cap28: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Madeu:

Outcast indeed. Your life is so full of hate. Many Nigerians are married to Indian ladies.
many low life self haters like you u mean. Why would any self respecting black person marry into a race that that hates blscks? Indians are the most race and skin shade conscious set of people on the planet research and find out the truth ignoramus!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cutieme(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:
Just go first.
Lols,if I could,I would..anyways I'm sending u a pm,let's get to know ourselves Berra.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by vislabraye(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:
All you Nairaland dudes that be bashing Nigerian ladies. undecided you see your mate, he took affirmative action.

Make all of una do the needful. tongue

@ pix. What a cute couple. kiss

*modified*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lighten up abeg. Na new month we don enter so. kiss

U know see her hand ? Abi na glove she wear ?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by sladimeji(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
#chori chori
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cap28: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
eromspete:
Have you been to India and how much about Indians do you know apart from work?

Indian perception towards African are varied even amongst the "REGULAR INDIANS" you mentioned... You cannot say all Indians despise black people okay. Maybe the ones you've met are SHIT but the Indians I know and work with are really nice and accommodating.

all of the ones I've met are racist scum including the young ones. I can not begin to stress enough how much these scum hate blacks please go on their websites and read what they think of us. Idi amin had the right idea when he deported them from Uganda

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
cap28:

many low life self haters like you u mean. Why would any self respecting black person marry into a race that that hates blscks? Indians are the most race and skin shade conscious set of people on the planet research and find out the truth ignoramus!

There is no need exchanging words with you. You just depicted your faulty thought system, and your ugly personality.

The same way you keep spewing hate against the Yorubas, the same way you do to Indians.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ugoezeik(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:
All you Nairaland dudes that be bashing Nigerian ladies. undecided you see your mate, he took affirmative action.

*modified*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

if I say make I talk nw som nl go say I dey attack wman. but galfrnd, wetin u dey wait wey no gree u settle down since ehhhh. wen ur mate dey Italy dey hustle, u seat down inside nairaland room dey yan trash. India ko Pakistan ni
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
... prettyful bride

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY. Am sorry to say, i think most Nigerian ladies can't compete with foreigners.

Abeg stop lying.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
ugoezeik:
if I say make I talk nw som nl go say I dey attack wman. but galfrnd, wetin u dey wait wey no gree u settle down since ehhhh. wen ur mate dey Italy dey hustle, u seat down inside nairaland room dey yan trash. India ko Pakistan ni

cheesy grin
Time never reach for me to marry. When time knack, you go get special IV. kiss

Hustling ain't my thing btw. I work smart and get results.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by cap28: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Madeu:

There is no need exchanging words with you. You just depicted your faulty thought system, and your ugly personality.

The same way you keep spewing hate against the Yorubas, the same way you do to Indians.
sht the fck up and do some research instead of living in blissful ignorance. Its your type that end up being lynched by racist mobs dummy.

by the way ive nevr hated on yorubas

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ElFenomeno1: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Why is this such a big deal?
People get married everyday tho................. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Forwetinnah: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
*O meri jaan O meri jaan *
See wetin ZeeTV/World dey cause?? grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Forwetinnah: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY. Am sorry to say, i think most Nigerian ladies can't compete with foreigners.

Can Nigerian guys compare to foreigners. Worwor things!! Big heads and tiny legs. .shioor!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by NovusHomo(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

*modified*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need you. grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
NovusHomo:

I need you. grin grin

To do what please?
grin cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by NovusHomo(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

To do what please?
grin cheesy

The "needful". grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Indians are oyinbo?
what is vernacular for indians?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Sunseeker: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:

WHY DO U SAY DAT ?? WE ALSO HAVE BEAUTIFUL LADIES IN NIGERIA... Wether yellow pawpaw, black skin, straight nose or orobo ALMIGHTY GOD DID NOT MAKE MISTAKE WHEN HE MADE AFRICAN WOMAN.. cool....Am sorry I disagree with what you have said !!
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

Oyibo arse licker alert... your type will worship the ground oyibos walk on... grin

well, at least, the ones with a better attitude than yours
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:

Are u really a guy?

Ur signature tho,so gaaaaayy
well, maybe i'm transgender, does that make me gay
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Can Nigerian guys compare to foreigners. Worwor things!! Big heads and tiny legs. .shioor!!
i wasn't referring to aesthetics and even if i was...we have good looking africans
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ihesiuloa(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare. An average Indian would not marry a black African. Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union
This lady must really be in love with our Naija brother.
You are very correct she could even be killed by her own parents for marrying a black African which they see as defilement of there believes ! I just hope it last for good.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

go fvck yourself!!!
Racist pieceoffuckingnobrainerasswipe
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunseeker:

WHY DO U SAY DAT ?? WE ALSO HAVE BEAUTIFUL LADIES IN NIGERIA... Wether yellow pawpaw, black skin, straight nose or orobo ALMIGHTY GOD DID NOT MAKE MISTAKE WHEN HE MADE AFRICAN WOMAN.. cool....Am sorry I disagree with what you have said !!
well, i wasn't referring to aesthetics alone and you don't have to agree with me
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
NovusHomo:

The "needful". grin

Evangelism for Christ!!!

No wahala na.

Let's preach the gospel together.

Jesus is Lord. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by NovusHomo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

Evangelism for Christ!!!

No wahala na.

Let's preach the gospel together.

Jesus is Lord. smiley

Jesus ko, Yeshua ni.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by shepherdnoble: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

*modified*
cheesy cheesy cheesy

please marry me...lolzzz
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ayusco85(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
teeowl:
most hausa's are not rich, you have not stayed in any part of the north, that is why you think they are rich... grin

I have stayed in kano state for the most part of my life. So I knw what am saying. Its the rich ones that travel abroad for further studies
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by AsanwaKC(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
nothingspecial undecided...Indians no be oyibo abeg undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by kingsboy12(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
My cousin got married to an Indian lady in 2012. He works with one of d International Airlines. D babe b like underage but was already a Master degree holder. So maybe na there love carry OP go. Who need visa to india
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by SlimAdenike(f): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Akanaz:
What a lovely couple! Wait for mine too. "A nigerian guy married his korean girlfriend today."
time to marry my korean crush then..... Lee soo hyuk *swooning*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.