Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- (2904 Views)

See The Tortoise I Just Caught / A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
The most patient pet owner walks with his giant tortoise through the streets of Japan..
Residents in Tokyo have recently reported several sightings of possibly the most patient pet-walker in the world: an elderly man who takes his enormous African spurred tortoise (or sulcata) out for walks around the town.
Judging by the tortoise’s size, the mysterious pair has probably been together for a very long time, and the tortoise always plods faithfully by its owner’s side. It even tolerates the occasional silly costume!

This is cute if I'm asked.. smiley

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by todayguest(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
It will take alot of patience to reach his destination.
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
todayguest:
It will take alot of patience to reach his destination.
As telling you smiley
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by SuperSuave(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
op how old is that tortoise?? I heard their growth is really slow.
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Osirimononaye(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Wao!! So cute, But u can't try this in Naija anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by dennisworld1(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2015
kool
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by wunmi590(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Mr. Prodeegee where are you, we all in pet section are also waiting for the day you are going to walk out with your tortoise to nairaland state in Pet section street grin
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by olaric(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
The tortoise is as slow as Nigeria in terms of development. Almost as slow as our current leader in appointing ministers.
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
SuperSuave:
op how old is that tortoise?? I heard their growth is really slow.
Owh I don't really know, but surely that thing is of age
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by rheether(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Chio. That man can't lead Nigeria..
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2015
wunmi590:
Mr. Prodeegee where are you, we all in pet section are also waiting for the day you are going to walk out with your tortoise to nairaland state in Pet section street grin
lol. I knew someone on here just got his. Would have mentioned him if I knew his moniker grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
rheether:
Chio. That man can't lead Nigeria..
lol. Says who? smiley
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Wao!! So cute, But u can't try this in Naija anyway.
Like seriously, you walk a tortoise, the next day you will be tagged "Fetish"
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
olaric:
The tortoise is as slow as Nigeria in terms of development. Almost as slow as our current leader in appointing ministers.
shocked
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Precious91(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Only in Asia.Na only chinko fit do this
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Precious91:
Only in Asia.Na only chinko fit do this
haba, y not possible in Ibadan keh? grin
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by wunmi590(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol. I knew someone on here just got his. Would have mentioned him if I knew his moniker grin

That's one of the father of pet section, incase of next time his name is HRM Prodeegee grin
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Precious91(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Dahjhi:
cheesy
Dahjhi:
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
wunmi590:

That's one of the father of pet section, incase of next time his name is HRM Prodeegee grin
grin We look forward to know how his new pet is fairing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Prodeegee(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Dahjhi:
grin We look forward to know how his new pet is fairing o

My tortoise is still a young chap, still playing hide and seek.

I'll post pictures of him in a bit smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Prodeegee:

My tortoise is still a young chap, still playing hide and seek.

I'll post pictures of him in a bit smiley
cool. smiley
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by smileysmiles(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
wunmi590:

prodeegee see wunmi ooo he's helping you look for trouble grin grin on a 2nd tot never mind.. waiting for someone to see this and start another thread on "the evil father of pet section"

this is fun, arcbay darling come sit next to me. there's popcorn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Prodeegee(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2015
smileysmiles:

prodeegee see wunmi ooo he's helping you look for trouble grin grin on a 2nd tot never mind.. waiting for someone to see this and start another thread on "the evil father of pet section"

this is fun, arcbay darling come sit next to me. there's popcorn.
what you didn't rrealise is, I'm sitting behind you with my popcorn.

I hope those silly threads would end soon tho

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by smileysmiles(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Prodeegee:

you call em silly? continue! hopefully they would end soon. Cant wait!
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by arcbay(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Prodeegee:

Hope you've not started eating it sha? That popcorn was reserved for Sammy o, I actually mixed it with jojo crunchy and some leftover from yesterday's party... shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Prodeegee(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
arcbay:

Hope you've not started eating it sha? That popcorn was reserved for Sammy o, I actually mixed it with jojo crunchy and some leftover from yesterday's party... shocked undecided
oh, I didn't even know. It was too much for me so I exchanged it with yours before you came.

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by arcbay(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Prodeegee:
oh, I didn't even know. It was too much for me so I exchanged it with yours before you came.

Even that one was reserved for my Natasha...
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Prodeegee(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
arcbay:

Even that one was reserved for my Natasha...
ok then...all na protein

Ah Kan die
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by smileysmiles(f): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
arcbay:

hol' up hol' up! you had a parry and i dint get invited? this is war undecided
Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Dahjhi: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
smileysmiles:

you call em silly? continue! hopefully they would end soon. Cant wait!
arcbay:

arcbay:

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by Prodeegee(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
There you go...

1 Like

Re: The Most Patient Pet Owner Walks With His Giant Tortoise -pic- by arcbay(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
#thinking out loud#
I imagine prodeegee trekking for buhari (with his tortoise)!!! Using the formular

SPEED = DISTANCE/TIME, How long will it take them to reach Abuja from Lagos, assuming all other conditions remains constant...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sango Ota Axis Dog Breeders!!! / Lhasa Apso For Sale! / Tick Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.