Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste (2822 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
My caucasian has refused to eat indoomie waste no matter how I mix it... Can I give her bcomplex tablet to boost her appetite
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by jstrollet(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Have you tried mixing it with fish? Or feed it fish alone?
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
She eats can food ,bone, egg virtually everything but once I mixx it with indomie she won't
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by barcaboi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
edyken001:
She eats can food ,bone, egg virtually everything but once I mixx it with indomie she won't

let's do a practical. ...
1. buy sardine....cook small noodles, mix the canned food den add d oil from d sardine.....
OR
2. pour small palm oil in d noodles, mix d canned food or any other thing she likes...let's see d outcom

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
The indomie is the problem. She just started that recently tho...the last indomie bag I bought contained fish, soyabean,and ground nut cake.. Thing of trying it again
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by BomboyOnline: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Caucasians need good food, your dog is not going to achieve its maximum growth and potential if you keep feeding him indomie. Indomie is not dog food. Go to the pet store and buy dog food, or to the market and buy meat for your dog.

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by Baroba(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
BomboyOnline:
Caucasians need good food, your dog is not going to achieve its maximum growth and potential if you keep feeding him indomie. Indomie is not dog food. Go to the pet store and buy dog food, or to the market and buy meat for your dog.

Word
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by MonikerClone: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
BomboyOnline:
Hey he dint ask for your arrogant opinion, he needs the dog to do as he pleases not him to do as the dog pleases... Besides he adds other nutritious things to the indomie. So, take it slow "Jumpy-Man"

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Loool. She is very big. I feed her indomie and can food and fresh fish. But now she just selects the fish and leaves the remaining
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
And petstores sell indomie.
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by barcaboi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
BomboyOnline:
noodles is just carbohydrate. ..he can add d meat to d noodles....it requires what best suit ur dog....wonder why u feel noodles is no dog food....so rice, sweet potato ain't dog food too?....u re suppose 2 manipulate d nutrition to achieve d best possible result and also make sure u don't get broke as a result...

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by kennyausta: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you will agree with me u will do as I did. Immediately my Caucasian dog was 5 months, she stop eating indomie no matter how I mix it she will not even pick those things she liked in that indomie all she does is smells the food and leave. I tried to no avail so I forgot about it so u can also forget about giving your dog indomie, the dog doesn't like it anymore. But you can replace the indomie with superghetti believe me the dog will eat very well. Thou I have dry food and can food that I feed my dog with but she still love to eat garri with any soup apart from okoro and vegetable soup and also eat fish and chicken a lot. But try giving you dog superghetti as I suggested and get back to the house with it respond to it. Thanks.
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thanks for that will try that by week end . She is on dry food now
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thanks for that will try that by week end . She is on dry food now.
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
My caucasian is 6months
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by kennyausta: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
edyken001:
My caucasian is 6months
My Caucasian dog is 6month and a week today but stopped eating indomie in her 5 months. Please can you post her recent pic?
Re: My Caucasian Has Refused To Indomie Waste by edyken001: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Will upload it before sunday

(1) (Reply)

R / ... / Superb 5 Months Old Black Male South African Boerboel Mastiff Puppy For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.