Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,013 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (4296 Views)

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by blezzymoore: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Both of you are thieves and liars
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
calebo101:

You mean your prostitute mother has frog eyes? On top of being a slave you still have a disabled mumsie abi? Anu-ofia, to insult people shoe una nor fit clean for this life dey sweet una well well.

Educationally you nor reach, financially u nor reach, morally, you're bankrupt, in reality you're a slave. So what right do you have to call someone frog eyed? As I call ur mama frog eye na hope body sweet u.

Thank you for this
It serves the bas.tard right.

But some peeps keep on calling Oby prostitute and Remi "hang" you need to bash them too irrespective of party or ethnicity.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Alphaoscar: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Okonjo Iweala is a born liar!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by lunaticfringe: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou :
u are a disgrace to ur family, so u don't know d diff btw federation acc and ECA. show us when federation acc and $2.1b was share at d same time.

And I'm quite sure you are a delight to your family. I made a Comment and do not recall mentioning you. If this is the attitude you exhibit in your everyday life, then I feel so much pity for you. You need to change your moniker to hateful midget.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by dekdek: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Thank you for this
But some peeps keep on calling Oby prostitute and Remi "hang" you need to bash them too irrespective of party or ethnicity.
Thank you.

sosanova:

grin grin grin
I like how u take finish that useless mofo wey dey type rubbish

grin grin grin

Cowards, always looking for fools to fight their battles. "Ibotic traits". grin
Where ur warlord self?
NOI remains a lying Bitchh. U can go and die.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by dekdek: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
That frog eye bitchh has been lying since forever............... who remembered the below:

HOUSE OF REPS FUEL SUBSIDY PROBE: Farouk Lawan: what is Nigeria’s daily fuel consumption?
Diezieni: 52million Liters
NNPC: 35m liters
DPR: 43m liters
PPPRA: 24M liters
Okonjo: 40M liters

Farouk Lawan: What was the subsidy for 2011?
Diezieni: 1.4Trillion
Okonjo: 1.3Trillion
CBN: 1.7Trillion

Farouk Lawan: Can we have the KPMG REPORT?
Okonjo: I have to go through the report first
Diezieni: I have not seen the report

Farouk Lawan: What is the production capacity of our local refineries?’
NNPC: 30%
PPPRA: 20%
DPR: 13%
Diezieni: 15%

Farouk Lawan: Does Nigeria pay subsidy on locally refined Products?
Diezaini: it depends
NNPC: The lay man cannot understand how it’s done
PPPRA: yes
DPR: No

Farouk Lawan: Why is Kerosene still scarce?
Diezieni: Because its use by the aviation industry as aviation fuel
NNPC: Because there is no subsidy so NNPC overstretched its resources
PPPRA: it’s not properly deregulated

Farouk Lawan: what is the balance in the subsidy accounts?
Diezieni: it’s a virtual account
NNPC: There is no account in existence as the lay man will look at it
PPPRA: The account is a technical one
CBN: There is no account with us for subsidy
Okonjo: The account exists but not with a bank. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Hmmm, abracadabra, the more you see the less u understand!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Akon419(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
This APC politicians; they actually know how to play politics to deceive the gullible masses. Any governor who is not performing well will politically divert the attention of the masses pretending to be saint. I remember osun state governor and Amachi as a case study. Now there is no GEJ, they result in blaming Ngozi for their failure
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by deejayALFY(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
MY DEAR FOUR WISE MEN, I KINDLY ADVISE U GUYS TU EMPLOY D SERVICES OF A FOREINSIC AUDITORS WIT A CLEAR MANDATE N A PERCIFY TYM TU DIG DEEP INTU ALL FINANCIAL MISS DEEDS OF MADAM NOI...DEY SHLD STOP MKIN NOISE ALL ABT OR MKIN US LOK LYK WE AIINT CIVILISE IF NT DIS PROBE WIL ONLY END UP ON D PAGES OF NEWS PAPERS AS USUAL...

IF U R A PROGRESSIVE CLIKE LIKE

SHARE IF U TINK INLINE WIT NOI...SayNoToCorrupTion
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by deejayALFY(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
MY DEAR FOUR WISE MEN, I KINDLY ADVISE U GUYS TU EMPLOY D SERVICES OF A FOREINSIC AUDITORS WIT A CLEAR MANDATE N A PERCIFY TYM TU DIG DEEP INTU ALL FINANCIAL MISS DEEDS OF MADAM NOI...DEY SHLD STOP MKIN NOISE ALL ABT OR MKIN US LOK LYK WE AIINT CIVILISE IF NT DIS PROBE WIL ONLY END UP ON D PAGES OF NEWS PAPERS AS USUAL...

IF U R A PROGRESSIVE CLIKE LIKE

SHARE IF U TINK INLINE WIT NOI...#SayNoToCorrupTion
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Thank you for this

Thank you.

No wahala boss
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by atlwireles: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Osho another sad example of the Nigerian politician, he probably has no clue what he is even talking about.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Bizibi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are not from d state,so keep quiet, he is not d one owing d lg workers.
I am in the state right now,the l.g.a are not autonomous and he collects the l.g.a allocation money and leave them with crumbs.......I know most of your politicians in your state and they are playing you guys....you guys better open your eyes now before it will be too late
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by koboko69: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala why is this not of FP, this opolo eyes woman thinks she is too smart
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jesusloveyou: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
lunaticfringe:

And I'm quite sure you are a delight to your family. I made a Comment and do not recall mentioning you. If this is the attitude you exhibit in your everyday life, then I feel so much pity for you. You need to change your moniker to hateful midget.
i forget u are 'lunatic' so because i was not mention, u should be insulting a gov. that only ask NOI to publish what they receive. does asking makes osho a disgrace?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by lunaticfringe: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i forget u are 'lunatic' so because i was not mention, u should be insulting a gov. that only ask NOI to publish what they receive. does asking makes osho a disgrace?

Hey I call your type gullible. Matter of fact, I think you are beyond redemption...and when do a simpleton like you become spokesperson for the noisemaking fool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by lunaticfringe: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Hey I call your type gullible. Matter of fact, I think you are beyond redemption...and when do a simpleton like you become a spokesperson for the noisemaking fool
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by CharlesPhc: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" Oshimole should first show example by publishing for the good people of Edo State and indeed the rest of Nigerians what comes to his state from the Federation acc or ECA and how they are disbursed to each LGA, Ministries or Parastatals in his state.

By the way if the Governor is not disputing the fig quoted by the former Minister is it not therefore a simple maths to add the total fig to get the amount that comes into the ECA and what the bal would be?

If he is disputing the total fig and saying it differs from his alleged fig then we would listen to find and ask him to show us where the figures differ but until then he should just, in his own voice "Go and Die"

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jesusloveyou: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
atlwireles:
Osho another sad example of the Nigerian politician, he probably has no clue what he is even talking about.
he said the one he receive is from the federation acc, or don't u know the diff btw federation acc and ECA?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by omolami: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oshiomale, you are the big liar. I advice you to shut your mouth up and stop gaging a reputable woman who has made her mark in d field of economics. Oshiomale and Amaechi spearheaded the spendings of ECF by taking the FG to court. Oshiomale' s allegations are fake and unsubstantiated. Cannot succeed in tarnishing our dear Okonjo Iweala. Oshiomale, plse go and die

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jorussia(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bizibi:
I am in the state right now,the l.g.a are not autonomous and he collects the l.g.a allocation money and leave them with crumbs.......I know most of your politicians in your state and they are playing you guys....you guys better open your eyes now before it will be too late
You just talk anyhow with out facts.Is there any state in Nigeria where there is currently autonomy for LGA?in d last constitutional amendment did LGA autonomy scale through? Those LGA chairmen that are owing salary should go and find a way to pay and leave the comrade governor alone.If truly the gov collects a large chunk of their allocations as you claimed,why is it that they have not been owing until this year?or d governor started collecting their allocations this year?The so called deductions is mainly d teachers salary,they have pleaded with d governor to allow them owe teachers salary but the man said no.The LGA chairmen have borrowed beyond the financial capacity of the LGA to finance projects that are non existence. If blame oshiomhole for the inability of some LGA to pay salaries, will you also agree to blame GEJ for the inability of osun and others to pay salaries?
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by atlwireles: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he said the one he receive is from the federation acc, or don't u know the diff btw federation acc and ECA?

The almajiri maggots, please ask Osho the colour of the money, let's start from there. angry
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jorussia(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
omolami:
Oshiomale, you are the big liar. I advice you to shut your mouth up and stop gaging a reputable woman who has made her mark in d field of economics. Oshiomale and Amaechi spearheaded the spendings of ECF by taking the FG to court. Oshiomale' s allegations are fake and unsubstantiated. Cannot succeed in tarnishing our dear Okonjo Iweala. Oshiomale, plse go and die
I don't see anything special about NOI.was she not part to the massive financial theft that happened in OBJ's govt?she is just trying to play to the gallery,she has no integrity or whatsoever.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jesusloveyou: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Hey I call your type gullible. Matter of fact, I think you are beyond redemption...and when do a simpleton like you become spokesperson for the noisemaking fool
u go again, u fooool calling a gov. Fool, u should be chain, u 'lunatic'

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
atlwireles:

The almajiri maggots, please ask Osho the colour of the money, let's start from there. angry
is paper he receive

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by lunaticfringe: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u go again, u fooool calling a gov. Fool, u should be chain, u 'lunatic'

Monkey or baboon, either way you're one... Keep deceiving yourself of having any relevance.. I repeat you are a nonenthity...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Bizibi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jorussia:
You just talk anyhow with out facts.Is there any state in Nigeria where there is currently autonomy for LGA?in d last constitutional amendment did LGA autonomy scale through? Those LGA chairmen that are owing salary should go and find a way to pay and leave the comrade governor alone.If truly the gov collects a large chunk of their allocations as you claimed,why is it that they have not been owing until this year?or d governor started collecting their allocations this year?The so called deductions is mainly d teachers salary,they have pleaded with d governor to allow them owe teachers salary but the man said no.The LGA chairmen have borrowed beyond the financial capacity of the LGA to finance projects that are non existence. If blame oshiomhole for the inability of some LGA to pay salaries, will you also agree to blame GEJ for the inability of osun and others to pay salaries?
this the problem with some of you,most of the govs including my gov don't give l.g.a most of the monies allocated to the states,I know them too well in Niger delta,you think the gov did not use most of the stste money fr the election.....let me just advice you,if a politician tells you A go behind the scenes and check what is actually happening.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by hopilo: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
When you hear someone sounding like Osho baba did in this interview, you just know he doesn't have the fact and his submissions inferior. Just pity Buhari for allowing himself to be confused by this criminals governors. Go and pay your workers.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jorussia(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bizibi:
this the problem with some of you,most of the govs including my gov don't give l.g.a most of the monies allocated to the states,I know them too well in Niger delta,you think the gov did not use most of the stste money fr the election.....let me just advice you,if a politician tells you A go behind the scenes and check what is actually happening.
I know what i am saying, the some mischievous people have been wrongly accusing gov oshiomhole of the inability of some and mind you,not all LGA to pay salaries is quite annoying. I am a card carrying member of APC in my LGA here in Edo,my political leader, was an aspirant in d last LGA election on the platform of APC. So i have privileged information about what is going on in the LGA in Edo. my LGA chairman, is on the verge of completing his hotel project. Yes,i agree that oshiomhole may be taking money unlawfully from the LGA allocations, is there any governor that doesn't do that in Nigeria?Are you telling me that forexample, an LGA will get #100m from ABUJA, and oshiomhole will steal #50m from d money?that's impossible. The deductions they are talking about is the salaries of teachers.what about that old man at the helm of affairs in orhiomwon LGA that owing more than 10months salary are you still going to blame oshiomhole for his abysmal failure? knowing fully well,that this same orhiomwon LGA chairman is notorious for financial recklessness which was manifested in his travelling to Italy with all his political appointees and councillors when he just newly reaumed duties as the council boss.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by sammyj: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oshi baba always on point. Madam puff puff is going down!!! shocked cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Bizibi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jorussia:
I know what i am saying, the some mischievous people have been wrongly accusing gov oshiomhole of the inability of some and mind you,not all LGA to pay salaries is quite annoying. I am a card carrying member of APC in my LGA here in Edo,my political leader, was an aspirant in d last LGA election on the platform of APC. So i have privileged information about what is going on in the LGA in Edo. my LGA chairman, is on the verge of completing his hotel project. Yes,i agree that oshiomhole may be taking money unlawfully from the LGA allocations, is there any governor that doesn't do that in Nigeria?Are you telling me that forexample, an LGA will get #100m from ABUJA, and oshiomhole will steal #50m from d money?that's impossible. The deductions they are talking about is the salaries of teachers.what about that old man at the helm of affairs in orhiomwon LGA that owing more than 10months salary are you still going to blame oshiomhole for his abysmal failure? knowing fully well,that this same orhiomwon LGA chairman is notorious for financial recklessness which was manifested in his travelling to Italy with all his political appointees and councillors when he just newly reaumed duties as the council boss.
I think it is better you get close to these politicians whether PDP or APC,then you will stop arguing on social media,the oshiomole you guys are seeing is just a big hypocrite, is it not the same man that sits and laugh with those that he insults on t.v,abeg jare.....politicians are the same,when he leaves office next you will hear a lot of things that have been going on behind the scene for the last 5 years.....was it not my former delta state gov that was owing 300 billion when he had stroke 2012 or was it 2013 and another 300 billion after 2 years,nobody knew until it was published,I had high hopes for Edo state until he entered fr his 2 tenure,abeg forget mata....no be today we know them
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by Jorussia(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bizibi:
I think it is better you get close to these politicians whether PDP or APC,then you will stop arguing on social media,the oshiomole you guys are seeing is just a big hypocrite, is it not the same man that sits and laugh with those that he insults on t.v,abeg jare.....politicians are the same,when he leaves office next you will hear a lot of things that have been going on behind the scene for the last 5 years.....was it not my former delta state gov that was owing 300 billion when he had stroke 2012 or was it 2013 and another 300 billion after 2 years,nobody knew until it was published,I had high hopes for Edo state until he entered fr his 2 tenure,abeg forget mata....no be today we know them
do you reside in Benin?
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' by bobbiekrantz: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
This disgusting Imbecilic Clown should shut the Bleep up!!!

NOI provided with this Ugly buffoon Facts and statistics to Flaw the allegations leveled against her by this B!tch Enthusiast.... yet he still have the guts to come behind the screen to spew rubbish!!!

Guess This Cricket don't have the balls to provide figures to back up his claims because this would be the shame of the century..

Instead of this Animalistic compound fool to Invite his useless selfish Same-party colleagues in other States to ask them questions about the non payment of salaries....The oaf is busy countering the intelligence of NOI without facts and figures.... Incompetent idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Shade/blame Nigerian Doctors On Stella Oduah's Son's Death. / See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) / For Those Still Cant Believe The Possibility Of Fake Buhar...picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.