Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Petr Cech: Arsenal Matches My Ambition To Win Trophies. Do You Agree ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petr Cech: Arsenal Matches My Ambition To Win Trophies. Do You Agree ? (375 Views)

Hausa Man Show Ambition To Run For Gubernatorial Election In Anambra (photo) / 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech: Arsenal Matches My Ambition To Win Trophies. Do You Agree ? by miteolu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Petr Cech says it was the hardest decision of his career to agree on a transfer from Chelsea following 11 successful years to English Premier League rival Arsenal.

After he helped win Chelsea major trophies, the 33-year-old lost a starting lineup spot last season, something Cech said he was not ready to accept.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, two days after he was signed by Arsenal for a reported fee of about 11 million pounds ($17.3 million), Cech says: “I’m far from being finished and being happy to sit on the bench.”

Cech says he received several offers but “Arsenal came and put on the table by far the best deal” as a club that “matches my personal ambitions” to win more trophies. To stay in the Premier League was another key factor.

http://www.native9ja.com/petr-cech-arsenal-matches-my-ambition-to-win-trophies-do-you-agree/

Re: Petr Cech: Arsenal Matches My Ambition To Win Trophies. Do You Agree ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
FA cup? Yeah! League? I doubt! Champions league? No!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Amina Zakari's Appointment As INEC Acting Chairman / 167 Cholera Cases, 8 Deaths Recorded In Plateau State / Stop Cutting Trees, Preserve The Environment - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.