Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods (2281 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr. Seun / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by peteruuu(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2015
E no kuku CONSIGN me
peteruuu na my moniker grin
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by scarr: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:
noted mah...they don't knw that phocopy can never be like original ni. Tel them to listen to 9ice music.

Let the struggle for the Ftc continue jare. meanwhile, u've goten many people to compete with this days,myself inclusive. We can't leave u to be winning the FTC everyday.
and dis person has a life ull think undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
scarr:
and dis person has a life ull think undecided undecided undecided
Shoro niyen.

Wait o, how is that ur headache?
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by scarr: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:

Shoro niyen.

Wait o, how is that ur headache?

story for the gods grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2015
scarr:
story for the gods grin grin
Bah lakae
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by MKO4ever(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
vickerz:
YOUNG MAN (cos i dont belive u are a lady) do nairaland pay your bills?

u actually pride yourself at being the most jobless person on this "faceless" forum?
U are dumb, not that im hating , im just being candid

Nairaland will soon start paying her bills, I've got an award waiting for her here
https://www.nairaland.com/2413764/know-anyone-beaten-introverts-records#35279485

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Idiataqueen(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Really is dis my business.
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by vanen2: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2015
This guy!!! This' the most useless post I've seen in 2 hours. All those account names you cited are not in any way related to yours or have you seen any other INTROVERT here? I can decide to create a new account today with the name INTROVERT2 and I'll defend it any where.... No provoke me o
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Bigcake: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:

All join
busybody.... who sabi u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Air Peace That Almost Crash Landed In Portharcourt / What Is Going On In This Photo That Is Madly Trending On Twitter / End time grand ma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.