Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods (2265 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr. Seun / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by INTROVERT(f): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good day.

I am posting this here because this is my most active page on NAIRALAND.

It has been drawn to my attention that several duplicate versions of my moniker (INTROVERT)have been created over the past week and as recently as today (TATROVERT).

Personally I have no problem with anyone opening new accounts on this forum as It's a free world. I am however worried that I am being linked with this "wannabee" accounts and I feel the need to clear whatsoever doubts that may creep up in any one's mind openly.

Over the past one month I have been very active on this forum amounting over 7000likes and 500shares, mentions and numerous juicy frontpage positions and this has drawn interests/comments from forum members (good, bad & terrible) all of whom i appreciate. I beleive these (wannabee) accounts are opened by people who suffer from some sort of complex and have the inability to create a stand out name, profile for themselves.

I wish to categorically and unequivocally state that I (INTROVERT) am in no way linked to the following accounts and any other "vert" accounts one this forum:

EXXTROVERT
ENTROVERT
TATROVERT
Entrevert
INTROVART
and many more.

Thank you.

CC Seun, Mods, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Omotayor123

Apologies for any typos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by UnknownT: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
TANtrovert nko?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
hian!
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Upnepaa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
LOL,FUNNY
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
noted mah...they don't knw that phocopy can never be like original ni. Tel them to listen to 9ice music.

Let the struggle for the Ftc continue jare. meanwhile, u've goten many people to compete with this days,myself inclusive. We can't leave u to be winning the FTC everyday.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
YOUNG MAN (cos i dont belive u are a lady) do nairaland pay your bills?

u actually pride yourself at being the most jobless person on this "faceless" forum?
U are dumb, not that im hating , im just being candid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. A faceless forum fa
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by INTROVERT(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
noted mah...they don't knw that phocopy can never be like original ni. Tel them to listen to 9ice music.

Let the struggle for the Ftc continue jare. meanwhile, u've goten many people to compete with this days,myself inclusive. We can't leave u to be winning the FTC everyday.

It's not a challenge na

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by INTROVERT(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
UnknownT:
TANtrovert nko?

All join
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
those wanna-be accounts should be blocked

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's not a challenge na
INTROVERT:
All join

I know but, it's for the betterment of nairaland.
Competition brings out quality.
Besides, don't u like challenges?
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Ewizard(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
dare not see diz poo on fp... angry
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Teeboy22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
so wetn concern me
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by kay29000(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol! Okay o!
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Masculity(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Can i get you a lawyer
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Omotayor123(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Alright dear... Now I know.
Any other 'VERT is a counterfeit..grin

But true true, They leave FTC for me small small natongue

Abi Wetinundecided
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hehehe, na wa o grin
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Omotayor123(f): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

chai.. you sef don join the league.

More jobless pple on NLgrin

But I bet you can't beat introvert.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
vickerz:
YOUNG MAN (cos i dont belive u are a lady) do nairaland pay your bills?

u actually pride yourself at being the most jobless person on this "faceless" forum?
U are dumb, not that im hating , im just being candid
don't just judge ppl you don't know personally.

being active on Nl doesn't mean one is jobless and doesn't have what to do with his/her time. everybody can't be like you or me. wink

well her gender is what I can't testify tho cos fake ppl full here lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Will this hit FP.

Submit your CV. You reach to be MOD seeing you are permanently online. You can easily clean up threads and move them to FP.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by kliq(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
"Wannabe"?

You must be feeling like a superstar already undecided

"Over the past one month I have been very active on this forum amounting over 7000likes and 500shares" + 0 Alert embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Escalze(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
IF E MAKE FP, MAKE I ENTER SEMINARY

angry
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by eleko1: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Leave them.All of them nah CLUELESS'VERT' undecided lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by eleko1: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
kliq:
"Wannabe"?

You must be feeling like a superstar already undecided

"Over the past one month I have been very active on this forum amounting over 7000likes and 500shares" + 0 Alert embarassed

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by eleko1: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin lipsrsealed.
Masculity:
Can i get you a lawyer
Make una free H(IM)ER jare.He/She simply want to protect her Identity. All ye 'FAKE'/'SUBSTANDARD' VERT. Shud go and do change of moniker name in the Guardian newspaper.Biko embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Masculity(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin lipsrsealed.Make una free H(I)ER jare.He/She simply want to protect her Identity. All ye 'FAKE'/'SUBSTANDARD' VERT. Shud go and change of moniker name in the Guardian newspaper.Biko embarassed

na female nah why refering either male or female.
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Karlman: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lolz

Introvert

This is actually hilarious

Thanks for the joke!
grin
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

chai.. you sef don join the league.
More jobless pple on NLgrin
But I bet you can't beat introvert.

It is actually not a matter of being jobless, don't u knw that it's fun?

Yes, introvert is smart but not always online sha, she can't always be the ftc on every thread dis days. We nao have guys that are desperate for that post dis days. Jst siddon nd watch
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by fathomberry: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
armadeo:
Will this hit FP.

Submit your CV. You reach to be MOD seeing you are permanently online. You can easily clean up threads and move them to FP.

This is definitely not sarcasm. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
agarawu23:
don't just judge ppl you don't know personally.

being active on Nl doesn't mean one is jobless and doesn't have what to do with his/her time. everybody can't be like you or me. wink

well her gender is what I can't testify tho cos fake ppl full here lipsrsealed

bros, her own case different fa, she should stop behaving like she is being paid to be ftc....

she is a guy , i tell ya
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by dotune(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol. See composition. Points Succintly stated in an explicit manner. It means u r surely educated. By the way, enjoy the fame na...when people make efforts to try come up with moniker that looks like ur own, it means u r being noticed and which makes u more popular. When people copy a brand it makes that brand more popular. However, u can use ur popularity on here to champion good courses, like posting educational contents , share information or even a charity work. Who knows?? u might build ur cv here and become the governor of ur state one day.
Cheers! Your fans and friendships!
Re: An Open Letter To All Nlds And Mods by BillDesmond2much(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Because u noticed a name that looks somehow like yours na im make u dey speak all dis English. Wetin u dey feel like? If u no English well u will no that if an alphabet is substituted for another it gives it a different meaning.( e.g bed substitute the "e" for "a" you have bad). Hw sure are you that u even registered on NL before them? Abi because u dey manage FTC make anyone no use name wey start with "INT" or wey mistake end with "VERT".
Jst commenting i no dey beef abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Ambulance Written Inverted From Right To Left? / How Many Of You Can Answer This Riddle / Anyone With New Airtel Internet Settings For The Usb Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.