Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24824 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by dejitenaj(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
dejitenaj:
Pls I need details on where to buy expired domains and where to sell. Starting Asap. Deji.ibiyeye@Gmail.com

You're wlcm sir, plz read my last post on page 1, i posted a free information to that effect.

GOODLUCK!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Sirjoe21(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls how do i register a new domain and how do i place it for sale.pls email me at josephmondayumoh@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by basisop(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
I bought domains on godaddy, please how do I park it in Afternic and subsequently sell it off.

Regards
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
basisop:
I bought domains on godaddy, please how do I park it in Afternic and subsequently sell it off.

Regards

just creat a free account(register) with them, confirm ur account tru d activation link on the email that will b sent 2 u. click on "SELL DOMAIN" and fill in the required informations.
Gudluck!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Sirjoe21:
Pls how do i register a new domain and how do i place it for sale.pls email me at josephmondayumoh@yahoo.com

wlcm sir, pls read 4rm d beginin, and take note of my last post on page 1. but if u need d comprehensive manual that details all u av 2 do, where n wen u need 2 do dem, send an e-mail wt the subject "DOMAIN PACKING" to: osina1414@gmail.com for details.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by basisop(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
osina1414:

just creat a free account(register) with them, confirm ur account tru d activation link on the email that will b sent 2 u. click on "SELL DOMAIN" and fill in the required informations.
Gudluck!

Thanks, it worked. Please how do you receive payments? I'm only seeing check via mail and PayPal. I prefer direct wire transfer into my domiciliary account.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
basisop:

Thanks, it worked. Please how do you receive payments? I'm only seeing check via mail and PayPal. I prefer direct wire transfer into my domiciliary account.

U're wlcm Sir, very good that u av a Dom account, thats what i use. just wait till when u av any offer, u'll then mail their support services 4 a direct wire transfer. That's what i did.
I'll advise u add as much domains as u can, the more u add, d beta ur chances of earning fat. Use the promo code i supplied 2 register as much as u can @ $0.99

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nurd(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
osina1414:
noted! u're welcome sir. few more students, n we'll kickstart
for those without a dom a/c, how will they receive payment when their site is sold?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2015
nurd:
for those without a dom a/c, how will they receive payment when their site is sold?

u can reveive tru cheque by mail Sir. bt it will b kul if u get a Dom account when the tin starts droping.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kentochi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
osina1414:

u can reveive tru cheque by mail Sir. bt it will b kul if u get a Dom account when the tin starts droping.
doing great job here.
God bless you.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ikp120(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
kentochi:
doing great job here. God bless you.
thank u sir, am glad 2 av u here wt us.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
kentochi:

doing great job here.
God bless you.

Sir that's only if u dnt av any bank account in Nigeria, but if u do, u'll only loose some fractn of ur earning 2 bank charges
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ikp120(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
ikp120:
ok like how much charge?
That i cant say sir, i'll suggest u find out 4rm ur Bank.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ikp120(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok thank you sir!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
ikp120:
ok thank you sir!
my pleasure
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ikp120(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
ikp120:
Ok but i have 5 domains listed on godaddy and they will take 30% of what ever i make in the sale. I heared that sedo charges only 10%. Do u use sedo and did u do that certification where they send u a mail containing a pdf file which u must sign and mail or fax to them?

yes Sir, i mostly sedo and afternic. as for the verification thing, its a standard procedure covering international cash transfer. just prepare ur mind to handle that frm abt 99% of the sites u'll ever work wt.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ikp120(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by bimbor(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2015
osina1414:

U're wlcm Sir, very good that u av a Dom account, thats what i use. just wait till when u av any offer, u'll then mail their support services 4 a direct wire transfer. That's what i did.
I'll advise u add as much domains as u can, the more u add, d beta ur chances of earning fat. Use the promo code i supplied 2 register as much as u can @ $0.99

GOODLUCK!

@Osina how do you receive funds via Bank wire transfer? Which Bank do you use? How long does it take?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2015
bimbor:

@Osina how do you receive funds via Bank wire transfer? Which Bank do you use? How long does it take?

you'll receive the cheque by mail, n present same to you bank. I suggest to ask your Banker abt requirements n duration it will take, dont forget that you'll loose a fraction of the money to bank charges[dom acct. remains the best option].
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hapi weekend pals, if u made payment for the manual, plz check ur mails.

NOTE! pls dont fail to let me know if u need any further assistance.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Due to porpular demand, i'll answer this question here. To make payment for ur domain 4rm Nigeria, u need a VISA/MASTER CARD. to get one shldnt b a problem(request 4rm ur bank). with just 1k u can get a UBA AFRICARD instantly, FIRST BANK VISA PREPAID CARD is also a smart option.

GOODLUCK!!! to those that r working.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by goddyAir: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
pls I nit details on d domain biz. dis is my email goddyair1@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by PMIcon(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op thanks for sharing this information. I just began the process yesterday when I stumbled on an info like you too.
My concern is how to receive payment when the money comes in. Please shed more light on this.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 26, 2015
PMIcon:
Op thanks for sharing this information. I just began the process yesterday when I stumbled on an info like you too.
My concern is how to receive payment when the money comes in. Please shed more light on this.

u wlcm Sir, the best way of claiming ur cash is tru direct Bank wire transfer(Dom Acct.), u can still get cheque, by mail.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by PMIcon(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2015
osina1414:

u wlcm Sir, the best way of claiming ur cash is tru direct Bank wire transfer(Dom Acct.), u can still get cheque, by mail.
Okay, I'm grateful
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by jobgbemi(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2015
pls send the site to me too. faremioluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
PMIcon:
Okay, I'm grateful
my pleasure Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.