Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24819 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by surest40(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
what are the best option to list my domain @ godaddy auction among these below: 1)buy it now 2)0ffer/counter offer 3)offer/counter offer with a buy it now (4)7 days auction listing.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
surest40:
hi mr osina,I have registered for godaddy auction but how do I set it up and list my domain for sale? can I list same domain name else where after being listed with godaddy?

yes u can actually pack ur domain in more than 1 site, change d name server n redirect d domain 2 ur desired packing company. bt always remember to delete the domain 4rm every other market place once it is sold off @ any other marketplace.
***more info on this can b found in the manual.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls lets ask all our qstns here(not Email) to help others learn 4rm the answers given 2 any qstn.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
let me use this medium 2 say a very hapi birthday 2 one of us here "dannyyoung328".
May God grant u many more fruitful yrs ahead.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
sequel 2 porpular demand, i have 2 share with u guys d links tru which u can get "FREE GODADDY PROMO CODES" 2 enable u buy ur choiced domains @ $0.99.
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com, http://scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes/, http://geeknewscentral.com/godaddy-promo-codes/
NOTE: on this sites r codes 4 different products, look out 4 d codes 2 buy a dotcom(.com) domain @ $0.99.
If u need d detail manual wit A-Z info on domain business, it sales for #2,500, send an E-mail wit "DOMAIN PACK" as d subject to <osina1414@gmail.com> for details on hw 2 order 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2016
HAPPY EASTER 2 u guyz
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gud day my ppl, its been a while we mate here. I want 2 let us know that I'll b available on WHATSAPP 2 attend 2 some qstnz n offer guidelines on running a successful domain businez. Am also working on a plan 2 lunch a whatsapp group that will be open 4 those who wish 2 turn tinz in their favour b4 d end of 2016.

NB: whatsapp; zero eight one three double eight two seven four three nine.

If u wish 2 get the comprehensive manual which sales @ #2,500, send an email with "DOMIN PACK" as d subject to, osina1414@gmail.com for informtion on how to get d manual.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kristosky(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Don't buy anything from dis guy.U can't make a dime from him.He scammed me my real hard earned money.He has been avoiding my calls .Be warned everybody¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
kristosky:
Don't buy anything from dis guy.U can't make a dime from him.He scammed me my real hard earned money.He has been avoiding my calls .Be warned everybody¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!

elo Sir, can u pls tell everybody hw I scammed u. Pls don't try 2 blame anoda man 4 ur own laziness n failure to follow simple instructionz.
Once again "HOW DID I SCAM YOU?" say it 2 d public, or u 4 ever remain mute. Making money online is not 4 everybody.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by azelab: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls can i get an expired domain of $1 now and which web can i visit to buy it.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
azelab:
pls can i get an expired domain of $1 now and which web can i visit to buy it.

with promo codes applied, u can it on godaddy.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
NIGERIANS,BEWARE AND BE WISE!!!!!! THESE SO CALLED INTERNET GURUS ACTUALLY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM THE EBOOKS AND MANUALS THEY SELL TO YOU,THE MATERIAL CONTENT THEN BECOMES USELESS TO YOU AFTER BUYING.....MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU MEET THE GURU FACE TO FACE FOR PRACTICAL TUTORIALS AND DONT PAY A DIME TILL YOU EARN........

THIS SAME OSINA ALMOST MADE ME PAY #2,500 TO HIM FOR SOME WORTHLESS CD ON HOW TO CREATE APPS.......IF YOU EARN SO MUCH,WHY ARE YOU AFTER #2,500 FROM FELLOW HUSTLERS?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by NancyAgolokigho(f): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you sir
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Jason317: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please i need the best sites for selling the domain, my email is ejason317@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Kennyfancy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2016

wlcm sir, pls read 4rm d beginin, and take note of my last post on page 1. but if u need d comprehensive manual that details all u av 2 do, where n wen u need 2 do dem, send an e-mail wt the subject "DOMAIN PACKING" to: osina1414@gmail.com for details.
pls do i need to pay money whn opening the new domain or godaddy, or it free ?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ibroxworl1(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks for open this thread av gain a lot although I have small knowledge before.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ibroxworl1(m): 4:27am On Jul 26, 2016
EFOLK5:
Pls lets ask all our qstns here(not Email) to help others learn 4rm the answers given 2 any qstn.

how to transfer a domain name when you sold it
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
ibroxworl1:

how to transfer a domain name when you sold it

this all about givin d buyer all d details 2 d back end of the domain(this must b after u've recieved confirmation of payment 4rm ur broker) eg. login details. just 4ward 2 d buyer all d details that gives u access to d domain.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=vicosasere post=47841509]NIGERIANS,BEWARE AND BE WISE!!!!!! THESE SO CALLED INTERNET GURUS ACTUALLY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM THE EBOOKS AND MANUALS THEY SELL TO YOU,THE MATERIAL CONTENT THEN BECOMES USELESS TO YOU AFTER BUYING.....MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU MEET THE GURU FACE TO FACE FOR PRACTICAL TUTORIALS AND DONT PAY A DIME TILL YOU EARN........

THIS SAME OSINA ALMOST MADE ME PAY #2,500 TO HIM FOR SOME WORTHLESS CD ON HOW TO CREATE APPS.......IF YOU EARN SO MUCH,WHY ARE YOU AFTER #2,500 FROM FE

I take exception to character assasination pls. I told u openly that i didnt make d video tutorial, its a 48 chapters DVD of more than 2g all available on youtube 4 free. am very sure that 5k will nt b enough 4 u 2 buy d data u need 2 watch all d vidoes. I took tym 2 download all of them n get them in 1 cd plate. I can remember telling u that i wunt charge u anytin 4 d CD plate, bt that u av 2 pay d cost of sending it 2 u in Ph where u said u were. So funny that u expected me 2 facilitate d shipment 2 u with my own money. NO MAN EVER VALUES STUFF HE GOT AT NO COST.
I charge u to pls go to www.youtube.com n search 4 "appsmoment accademy apps building tutorial" and then come back 2 this thread n tell every 1 how my asking u 2 take responsibility 4 d shipment amounted 2 me trying 2 defraud u. lets all learn 2 b civilise, dnt just feel it shld always b d way u feel.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ibroxworl1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
If you are interested there is a WhatsApp group created for both newbies and gurus. Is all about online business ( domain, Fiverr, freelance ) and all info there is for FREE!!!! Drop your number or PM. 0 7 0 38 12 69 19
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gud moning very respected pals. I see every member of this thread as potential millionier, provided u act on d informations u av here. PROCASTINATION ALWAYS GIVES BIRTH TO REGRATES!!! i want 2 advise dat we shld always try 2 av a little cash on our transaction cards(visa, master card etc.), so we can make instant payment when ever we stumble on a pleasant domain name, bcoz u might not meet dat domain again wen u return in d next hour. As one of ur major tools in Domain bussiness, request 4 ur VISA/MASTER CARD 4rm ur bank. some banks offer instant card accounts 4 online transactions(ask ur bank)

Boss pls I will like to get the domain pack. Amonbash411@gmail.com . thanks to u sir
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Millionjeff: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Gm to everybody in the house.pls i can register new domain name without building the site and hosting it.can i list for sale.secondly if I purchase an expired domain name,do i need host it before registering it for sale and how long will it take before it expire again.thirdly the domain names being sold in godaddy and other sites is it still active.I do know expireddomain.net sell expired domain name only.pls help me,am newbie in this biz.Many thanks for your assistant
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by stlaibrowne(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2016
author=EFOLK5 post=47948495]
Bro I have read through this thread and I must be sincere I have learnt alot from this now my question is what the difference between domain parking and selling. Or are they same thing. If they are different must I park the domain first before I put it up for sale. I believe both parking and selling is done on domain marketplace like sedo you mentioned please clarify this for me. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2016
stlaibrowne:
Bro I have read through this thread and I must be sincere I have learnt alot from this now my question is what the difference between domain parking and selling. Or are they same thing. If they are different must I park the domain first before I put it up for sale. I believe both parking and selling is done on domain marketplace like sedo you mentioned please clarify this for me. Thanks again

domin sales as d name implies, is simply giving out ur stuff in exchange with another valueble. eg. money. domain sales is all abt giving out ur domain in exchange for cash. while domin packing is a situation whereby d domain is pointed 2 a certain broker's server, there by giving the broker the access to display series of corespondin ads on the domain with d aim of generting revenue, pending wen the domain is finally sold, which in some cases takes weeks, or even several months.
ofcuz u can actully sell ur domain without acking it with any body, that's if u intend 2 source for d direct end users.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Millionjeff post=47985635]Gm to everybody in the house.pls i can register new domain name without building the site and hosting it.can i list for sale.secondly if I purchase an expired domain name,do i need host it before registering it for sale and how long will it take before it expire again.thirdly the domain names being sold in godaddy and other sites is it still active.I do know expireddomain.net sell expired domain name only.pls help me,am newbie in this biz.Many thanks for your assista

u do not need to host nor do anytin in terms of developing a domain b4 u can sale it. the only tin u need 2 do is changing d name server to the server u're packing it.
On expireddomains.net, wen u try 2 re-register an expired domain. clicking on buy dis domain, will bring a pop up with different domain registras, including godaddy.com. setecting any registra of ur choice(eg. godaddy.com will redirect u to their page, where u'll confirm options n make payment. at this point, d expired domaind u re-registered is a new domain, but with advntage of d traffic d site had will add 2 ur packing revenue. every domain at default is valid for a yr. but u can choose to xtend d validity period to 2, 3, or even 4 yrs, just as u desire.
pls remember 2 check their billing info to knw how much more it will cost 2 add each extra yr.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by stlaibrowne(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2016
EFOLK5:

domin sales as d name implies, is simply giving out ur stuff in exchange with another valueble. eg. money. domain sales is all abt giving out ur domain in exchange for cash. while domin packing is a situation whereby d domain is pointed 2 a certain broker's server, there by giving the broker the access to display series of corespondin ads on the domain with d aim of generting revenue, pending wen the domain is finally sold, which in some cases takes weeks, or even several months.
ofcuz u can actully sell ur domain without acking it with any body, that's if u intend 2 source for d direct end users.

I appreciate your prompt reply but please is there any technicality in domain packing or is it as simple as clicking a link on the broker's server. Please I will be glad if you enlighten us more on that.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
stlaibrowne:

I appreciate your prompt reply but please is there any technicality in domain packing or is it as simple as clicking a link on the broker's server. Please I will be glad if you enlighten us more on that.

i av given details on how to pack, n i even mentioned some of d sites to pack with(at least the ones i use) somwhere up, much earlier in this thread. I'll advice u follow this thread 4rm d beginin, n u'll sure find that information b4 u get to page 5.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ahms12(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
hi frnds! d class seems 2 b empty, i'll av 2 suspend talking abt other sources of making consistence cash tru d internet untill am convince we av interested ppl in here.
.....@nobody. i need a help frm u. can we chat on watapp. here is my no. 08063226059. pls add my by indicating that u r nobody so dat i will know. thanks. awaiting ur response.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2016
ahms12:
.....@nobody. i need a help frm u. can we chat on watapp. here is my no. 08063226059. pls add my by indicating that u r nobody so dat i will know. thanks. awaiting ur response.

ok
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Hello Sir, I Missed The PDF File Uploaded By Our..Choice On The Other Thread.
Kindly Send It To Me Chukwudi33@gmail..com

God Bless You.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by wakes: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
EFOLK5:
to assist us in setting d right price 4 our domains, it is advisable we visit www.estibot.com this a frontline domain valuation platform. type in ur domain on the space provided n proceeed, the platform will give u d best estimated value 4 that domain. this will help us avoid keeping aour prices too high which will eventually delay d sales. It is important we know that most of d buyers will make use of this, n oda similar platforms 2 confirm d best estimated value, dis will determine how long it takes 2 complete a deal.

Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Skynet247:

Hi I would like more information about where to buy and sell and best places to do so. Thanks for thinking of others.
my emai

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.