Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37504 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
they aren't myth. that you don't believe in something doesn't make it a myth.

Do you know that science has proven the existence of the human soul even the greatest scientists believed in God eg Albert Einstein.

so good luck being an atheist

why not say too that science is myth. mind you i didn't believe solely in science. i follow where the evidence am convinced leads.
AM CONVINCED THAT IT IS MYTH BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROVE AND EVIDENCE TO THAT.

BOLDED

most of those brilliant scientist believed in some sort of deistic god not this stuffs we have here.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by johnydon22(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
menesheh:

why not say too that science is myth. mind you i didn't believe solely in science. i follow where the evidence am convinced leads.
AM CONVINCED THAT IT IS MYTH BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROVE AND EVIDENCE TO THAT.

BOLDED

most of those brilliant scientist believed in some sort of deistic god not this stuffs we have here.
lol
Einstein was agnostic not a theist. . . the guy is misinformed

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

lol
Einstein was agnostic not a theist. . . the guy is misinformed

Yea

Still it doesn't count for anything. Einstein is a human being with limitations. Even if he is a theist does make Christianity anything to talk home about.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
trapQ:
I don't think you know what you're saying.

Google Dr ZAKIR NAIK, and see has repeatedly insulted Jesus and Christians in general.

It is left for u to bring evidence to back your claims, i find it strange u will make an allegation and then demand that i back up an allegation i do not believe.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
^
See above and act accordingly.

malvisguy212:
then you have to explained to us why the quran called Him (Jesus) the spirit and word of God, and also Jesus was able to give life to a lifeless thing.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
vedaxcool:
^
See above and act accordingly.

1. He was born of a Virgin – Surah 3:45-47; Surah 19:17-21.
2. He was the Word of God – Surah 4:171.
3. He was a Spirit from God – Surah
4:171.
4. He was Faultless (Sinless) – Surah
19:19.
5. He was the Messiah – Surah 4:171.
6. He was Illustrious in this World and
would continue to be so in the Hereafter – Surah 3:45.
7. He was taken to Heaven by God –
Surah 4:158.
8. He will come back as a Sign of the
Hour of Judgment – Surah 43:61.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55,
Number 641:
Narrated By Said bin Al-Musaiyab:
Abu Huraira said, “I heard Allah’s
Apostle saying, ‘There is none born
among the off-spring of Adam, but
Satan touches it. A child therefore,
cries loudly at the time of birth
because of the touch of Satan,
EXCEPT MARY AND HER CHILD .” Then
Abu Huraira recited: “And I seek
refuge with You for her and for her
offspring from the outcast
Satan” (Surah 3:36)

Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the EXCEPTION OF MARY AND HER SON.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind? The
Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?”

We can only comprehend this if we
understand the full significance of Jesus’
role in God’s purpose. We will also
appreciate why all these unique features are vested in one man. Since the Qur’an does not reveal what made Jesus so unique, we need to go to the Bible for the answer.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

You dishonesty is strange, what prevented you from quoting the verses you hinged your entire case upon? rather you resorted to foisting your opinions on verses that largely contradicted it.

malvisguy212:

1. He was born of a Virgin – Surah 3:45-47; Surah 19:17-21.
Yes he was, unfortunately more Christians in christendom doubt this to be true these days.

malvisguy212:

2. He was the Word of God – Surah 4:171.
3. He was a Spirit from God – Surah
4:171.

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah:[size=15pt] Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.[/size] To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

the above verse warns chritians not to commit excessess in their religion how? By deitifying Jesus the son of mary who was a messenger of God and not his son nor is he part of any sort of godship. Jesus was the messiah sent to save the Jews from their evil ways.
malvisguy212:

4. He was Faultless (Sinless) – Surah
19:19.

19:19 He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

In Islam all prophets are considered to be sinless, furthermore in Islam every child is born sinless, as there is no such a concept as original sin, a child begins to sin when he reaches the age of culpability for his actions, that is knows what is right from wrong.

"Say: Shall I seek another than Allah for Lord, when He is Lord of all things? Each soul earneth only on its own account, nor doth any laden bear another's load. Then unto your Lord is your return and He will tell you that wherein ye differed. "– Qur’an English Translation [6:164]

malvisguy212:

6. He was Illustrious in this World and
would continue to be so in the Hereafter – Surah 3:45.

3:45 O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Alhamdulilah on this verse alone muslims have continued to hold Jesus a.s in high esteem, just as they hold other prophets of God in high esteem and send the peace and blessings of Allah upon them whenever we mention their name. Compared to some christians who unfortuntely now mock Jesus and write fictions about him.

malvisguy212:

7. He was taken to Heaven by God –
Surah 4:158.

Yes the same can be said of the Muhammed pbuh went to heaven and returned to earth.
malvisguy212:

8. He will come back as a Sign of the
Hour of Judgment – Surah 43:61.

Yes but I don't still see how these support your assertions, and here are some more verses which shows the true Jesus:

19:34 Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91 That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92 For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

5:116 Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

These verses settles any of your deliberate misrepresentation of Jesus a.s

malvisguy212:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55,
Number 641:
Narrated By Said bin Al-Musaiyab:
Abu Huraira said, “I heard Allah’s
Apostle saying, ‘There is none born
among the off-spring of Adam, but
Satan touches it. A child therefore,
cries loudly at the time of birth
because of the touch of Satan,
EXCEPT MARY AND HER CHILD .” Then
Abu Huraira recited: “And I seek
refuge with You for her and for her
offspring from the outcast
Satan” (Surah 3:36)

him with the EXCEPTION OF MARY AND HER SON.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind? The
Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?”

The hadith is not speaking of sins but of devil disturbing babies hence making them cry, and as I have indicated children are born sinless, and whenever a muslims sins he is required to repent and Allah forgives.
malvisguy212:

We can only comprehend this if we
understand the full significance of Jesus’
role in God’s purpose. We will also
appreciate why all these unique features are vested in one man. Since the Qur’an does not reveal what made Jesus so unique, we need to go to the Bible for the answer.

The bible appears to a disparate cacophony of ideas about a single issues ever so conflicting views on the true nature of Jesus, hence it can not be relied upon to rightly guide man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2015
vedaxcool:

You dishonesty is strange, what prevented you from quoting the verses you hinged your entire case upon? rather you resorted to foisting your opinions on verses that largely contradicted it.

Yes he was, unfortunately more Christians in christendom doubt this to be true these days.

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah:[size=15pt] Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.[/size] To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

the above verse warns chritians not to commit excessess in their religion how? By deitifying Jesus the son of mary who was a messenger of God and not his son nor is he part of any sort of godship. Jesus was the messiah sent to save the Jews from their evil ways.

19:19 He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

In Islam all prophets are considered to be sinless, furthermore in Islam every child is born sinless, as there is no such a concept as original sin, a child begins to sin when he reaches the age of culpability for his actions, that is knows what is right from wrong.

"Say: Shall I seek another than Allah for Lord, when He is Lord of all things? Each soul earneth only on its own account, nor doth any laden bear another's load. Then unto your Lord is your return and He will tell you that wherein ye differed. "– Qur’an English Translation [6:164]

3:45 O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Alhamdulilah on this verse alone muslims have continued to hold Jesus a.s in high esteem, just as they hold other prophets of God in high esteem and send the peace and blessings of Allah upon them whenever we mention their name. Compared to some christians who unfortuntely now mock Jesus and write fictions about him.

Yes the same can be said of the Muhammed pbuh went to heaven and returned to earth.

Yes but I don't still see how these support your assertions, and here are some more verses which shows the true Jesus:

19:34 Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91 That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92 For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

5:116 Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

These verses settles any of your deliberate misrepresentation of Jesus a.s

The hadith is not speaking of sins but of devil disturbing babies hence making them cry, and as I have indicated children are born sinless, and whenever a muslims sins he is required to repent and Allah forgives.

The bible appears to a disparate cacophony of ideas about a single issues ever so conflicting views on the true nature of Jesus, hence it can not be relied upon to rightly guide man.
1. which christian deny the virgin birth? That fellow is adding to the word of God.
2.who say God is not ONE? All we are saying is this God has three personalities and if you read the quran and bible, they both indicate it but the quran did not explained it ONLY the bible did (WE,US,OUR) the quran forbid partina with Allah, can you explained the use of plurality?
3.Jesus is the messiah,does the Jews KNOW this ?if yes, WHY will they boast of killing Him ?the quran adress Jesus by his mother name, in what culture is a man adress by his mother name?
4. You are a liar and a father of it, why are you twisting plain TRUTH,read the hadith again:
him with the EXCEPTION OF MARY
AND HER SON.
It says satan touches EVERY SON OF ADAM with the EXCEPTION of Jesus , WHY? The reason was not given , "Every son"include all the prophet, so you fail, epic failed.what causes sin? Is it not satan ? How does satan caused sin? Smh
5.the quran called Him the word of God and spirit from Him, NO other prophet were adress like this , a word from him mean Jesus exist as a spirit from the beginning,surly this man is more than a prophet.
6. The quran NEVER stated that muhammed is in heaven, it say muhammed is in hell pending the days of judgment. Try another lie.

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]
1. which christian deny the virgin birth? That fellow is adding to the word of God.
2.who say God is not ONE? All we are saying is this God has three personalities and if you read the quran and bible, they both indicate it but the quran did not explained it ONLY the bible did (WE,US,OUR) the quran forbid partina with Allah, can you explained the use of plurality?
3.Jesus is the messiah,does the Jews KNOW this ?if yes, WHY will they boast of killing Him ?the quran adress Jesus by his mother name, in what culture is a man adress by his mother name?
4. You are a liar and a father of it, why are you twisting plain TRUTH,read the hadith again:
him with the EXCEPTION OF MARY
AND HER SON.
It says satan touches EVERY SON OF ADAM with the EXCEPTION of Jesus , WHY? The reason was not given , "Every son"include all the prophet, so you fail, epic failed.what causes sin? Is it not satan ? How does satan caused sin? Smh
5.the quran called Him the word of God and spirit from Him, NO other prophet were adress like this , a word from him mean Jesus exist as a spirit from the beginning,surly this man is more than a prophet.
6. The quran NEVER stated that muhammed is in heaven, it say muhammed is in hell pending the days of judgment. Try another lie.[/s]
Why are you stubborn, upon the way he exposed your deception you still want fight?! Oremusacttus abeg give guy chilled camel piss and thick 'ogi'.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by dolphinheart(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Of all the issues discussed here, na that one of Satan touching a baby concern me most. Can someone give more explanation on that? Is that why babies cry at night?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
Moses – The first mediator Jesus – The
final mediator
Moses was born as a Hebrew
Jesus was born as a Hebrew
Moses was chosen by God to be a leader
Jesus was chosen by God to be a leader

Moses was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Pharaoh)
Jesus was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Herod)
Moses hid in Egypt as a child.
Jesus hid in Egypt as a child.
The leader of the land that Moses was
born into tried to kill all of the babies
when he was born.
The leader of the land that Jesus was
born into tried to kill all of the babies
when He was born.
Moses turned water into blood.
Jesus turned water into wine.
Moses died on a hill.
Jesus died on a hill.
Moses fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain
Jesus fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain.
Moses told people about the need for a
Passover lamb.
Jesus became the Passover lamb.
Moses founded a new religion
Jesus founded a new religion
Moses communicated directly with God
Jesus communicated directly with God
Moses performed miracles
Jesus performed miracles
Moses revised an existing religion
Jesus revised an existing religion
Moses was a law giver – gave the ten
commandments
Jesus was a law giver – gave the great
commandment.
Moses was hated by the ruling party
(Egyptians)
Jesus was hated by the ruling party
(Pharisees)
Moses had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Jesus had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Moses chose 12 leaders to follow.
Jesus chose 12 leaders to follow.
Moses gave his people a new identity as
a people.
Jesus gave his people a new identity as a
people.
Moses had followers who strayed from
his teachings.
Jesus had followers who strayed from his
teachings.
http://www.confidentfaith.net/moses-and-jesus-devine-similarities

This isn't the same criteria you used to compare Muhammad to jesus is it? Hypocrite!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why are you stubborn, upon the way he exposed your deception you still want fight?! Oremusacttus abeg give guy chilled camel piss and thick 'ogi'.
you muslims are one of the most deluded people, are you guys blind? Satan touch ALL mankind with the exception of Jesus christ, why? And you ignorantly say He is just a prophet ? Seriously? Let the truth be sealed in your heart.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Emusan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
vedaxcool:

You said someone is dishonest but you own dishonesty can't be measured.

Many centuries even before Muhammad received his message from the so called Jibril people have denied His virgin birth so to say THESE DAYS is pure dishonesty.

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, [size=14pt]and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him:[/size] so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah:[size=15pt] Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.[/size] To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

See how you stylishly cover the main point he raised.
That's why I have to bold his main point. If not because Muslims have been programmed the way they are, they believe Quran is the WORD (Kalimatuhu) of Allah-the very Allah owns personal WORD so it make it uncreated and existed in heaven but here Jesus is being referred to as BOTH THE WORD (Kalimatuhu) OF ALLAH and a SPIRIT PROCEEDING from Allah, how is Jesus then a created being? and this also means that Jesus existed before He was born on earth just as the way Quran exists in heaven before being revealed to Muhammad.

Actually is a concept every Muslims hold that In Islam all prophets CONSIDER to be sinless but the evidence within the Quran itself and the hadith prove it to be false.

That's why the word CONSIDER always use and this was intentionally done by the Muslims scholars to counter a situation like this.

To BE SINLESS simply means NEVER TO EVER commit any SINGLE sin but throughout Quran we see prophets ASKING FOR THE FORGIVENESS of their sin(s) i.e "Know that there is no deity but God. Implore Him to forgive your (Muhammad) sins and to forgive the true believers, men and women." S. 47:19 (N. J. Dawood's Translation)

The Quran surprisingly however, rather than affirming the sinless nature of God's messengers, actually emphasizes their need for forgiveness and cleansing from impurities! A listing of the prophets and the Suras is given below to aid in illustrating this point beyond the shadow of a doubt:

Adam and Eve S. 2:36; 7:22-23
Noah S. 11:45-47
Abraham S. 26:82
Moses S. 28:15-16
David S. 38:24-25
Solomon S. 38:34
Jonah S. 37:142; 21:87
Muhammad S. 4:102-107; 9:43; 40:55; 48:1-2; 80:1-10

That's why I wonder why whether honest Muslims truly know the meaning of SINLESS.

Compared to some christians who unfortuntely now mock Jesus and write fictions about him.

What of those Muslims who mock Muhammad and write fictions about him?

And then died and was buried in a grave but Jesus is still in heaven.

Yes but I don't still see how these support your assertions,

The reason why he used it is that THE END LIES IN JESUS' HANDS.

He is coming back again to judge the world of sin.
If Jesus is not greater than ALL THE PROPHETS why must He be the one to come AS A SIGN OF THE JUDGEMENT day and usher ISLAM WORLD WIDE-according to your believe (something Muhammad himself could not achieve)?

It's evident that Devil touches ALL THE PROPHETS including Muhammad except Jesus and His mother and you can't sit down and ask yourself, why?

Please show us how Bible conflict views on the NATURE OF JESUS Christ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
you muslims are one of the most deluded people, are you guys blind? Satan touch ALL mankind with the exception of Jesus christ, why? And you ignorantly say He is just a prophet ? Seriously? Let the truth be sealed in your heart.
Your deception is exposed. Just like a popular yoruba proverb "afefe ti fe, ati ri furo adiye" , your cut and sew verses. [size=18pt]YOU JUST LOVE TO PRACTICE TAKKIYAH[/size] tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your deception is exposed. Just like a popular yoruba proverb "afefe ti fe, ati ri furo adiye" , your cut and sew verses. [size=18pt]YOU JUST LOVE TO PRACTICE TAKKIYAH[/size] tongue
what is the reason satan did not touch Jesus from birth, this is the simple question none of you can answer instead you guys are calling me names. LET THIS QUESTION BE SEALED IN YOUR HEART.

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emusan:

You said someone is dishonest but you own dishonesty can't be measured.

Many centuries even before Muhammad received his message from the so called Jibril people have denied His virgin birth so to say THESE DAYS is pure dishonesty.

See how you stylishly cover the main point he raised.
That's why I have to bold his main point. If not because Muslims have been programmed the way they are, they believe Quran is the WORD (Kalimatuhu) of Allah-the very Allah owns personal WORD so it make it uncreated and existed in heaven but here Jesus is being referred to as BOTH THE WORD (Kalimatuhu) OF ALLAH and a SPIRIT PROCEEDING from Allah, how is Jesus then a created being? and this also means that Jesus existed before He was born on earth just as the way Quran exists in heaven before being revealed to Muhammad.

Actually is a concept every Muslims hold that In Islam all prophets CONSIDER to be sinless but the evidence within the Quran itself and the hadith prove it to be false.

That's why the word CONSIDER always use and this was intentionally done by the Muslims scholars to counter a situation like this.

To BE SINLESS simply means NEVER TO EVER commit any SINGLE sin but throughout Quran we see prophets ASKING FOR THE FORGIVENESS of their sin(s) i.e "Know that there is no deity but God. Implore Him to forgive your (Muhammad) sins and to forgive the true believers, men and women." S. 47:19 (N. J. Dawood's Translation)

The Quran surprisingly however, rather than affirming the sinless nature of God's messengers, actually emphasizes their need for forgiveness and cleansing from impurities! A listing of the prophets and the Suras is given below to aid in illustrating this point beyond the shadow of a doubt:

Adam and Eve S. 2:36; 7:22-23
Noah S. 11:45-47
Abraham S. 26:82
Moses S. 28:15-16
David S. 38:24-25
Solomon S. 38:34
Jonah S. 37:142; 21:87
Muhammad S. 4:102-107; 9:43; 40:55; 48:1-2; 80:1-10

That's why I wonder why whether honest Muslims truly know the meaning of SINLESS.

What of those Muslims who mock Muhammad and write fictions about him?

And then died and was buried in a grave but Jesus is still in heaven.

The reason why he used it is that THE END LIES IN JESUS' HANDS.

He is coming back again to judge the world of sin.
If Jesus is not greater than ALL THE PROPHETS why must He be the one to come AS A SIGN OF THE JUDGEMENT day and usher ISLAM WORLD WIDE-according to your believe (something Muhammad himself could not achieve)?

It's evident that Devil touches ALL THE PROPHETS including Muhammad except Jesus and His mother and you can't sit down and ask yourself, why?

Please show us how Bible conflict views on the NATURE OF JESUS Christ.
God bless you my Good friend.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]what is the reason satan did not touch Jesus from birth, this is the simple question none of you can answer instead you guys are calling me names. LET THIS QUESTION BE SEALED IN YOUR HEART.[/s]
When we don't answer you a times, it doesn't mean we can't . But we refrain from doing so because of your folly!

[size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakkiyah[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

When we don't answer you a times, it doesn't mean we can't . But we refrain from doing so because of your folly!

[size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakkiyah[/size]
peace.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
peace.
tongue e pain am sha!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger ;[other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. [Chapter 5, verse 75]

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
tongue e pain am sha!
kid. It's sadden me for your deception.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger ;[other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. [Chapter 5, verse 75]
Let me ask you a question, according to the quran, Do the Jews believe Jesus was the messiah?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
kid. It's sadden me for your deception.
Me?! Deception?! You Christians are known for your persistent practice of takiyyah!

[size=18pt]#ChristainsStopTakiyyah[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
Let me ask you a question, according to the quran, Do the Jews believe Jesus was the messiah?

NO, they don't.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

NO, they don't.
you are wrong.
Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have killed the Messiah,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

the Jews are the one saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah.”

This make NO sense, why will the Jews boasts in killing the messiah when the messiah is the one who supposed to save them.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are wrong.

the Jews are the one saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah.”

This make NO sense, why will the Jews boasts in killing the messiah when the messiah is the one who supposed to save them.

Okay.

So, what next?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by parisbookaddict(f): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are wrong.

Lol.. Like how u floored Rilwayne001 with his own Koran..

3 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol grin ... See mumu grin

So, you are happy and glad because I refused to engage the ROBOT in a futile arguement..Very good, whatever rocks your boat.

But I challenge you particularly to open a thread on this. wink

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by plainbibletruth: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

See how he couldn't put up a good defence here and is now asking for a thread to be created..Lol!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
plainbibletruth:

See how he couldn't put up a good defence here and is now asking for a thread to be created..Lol!

So, you are also celebrating? cheesy You can create a thread a thread on this issue as well. Meanwhile, we have an unfinished business here, https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible/15 When are you coming back

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
plainbibletruth:

You dey fear ni?!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by parisbookaddict(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin ... See mumu grin

So, you are happy and glad because I refused to engage the ROBOT in a futile arguement..Very good, whatever rocks your boat.

But I challenge you particularly to open a thread on this. wink

Lol.. Mr Muslim u can open any thread u want.. we will floor u and expose ur al taqyiaa as usual..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.