Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37609 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Anas09: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its an abomination to even compare Jesus with Mohammed. Mohammed? Plsss.
Just look around you and see what the born again muslims, those refered to as the sons of the prophets are doing all over the world.
Mohammed was an idol worshipper. He imposed his family deity on other arabs.
It'd ve been better if those Arabs continued serving their idols, the world would have been at peace today. Of course, satan knows if he allows them to remain in small groups, he won't succedd in galvanising them to move to crushh the people of God, hence he came up with a lie of Jibril with a message from allah, contradicting angel Gabrael.
This question has been asked here over and over. "If Islam is a new religion from Yawey why did mohammed retain the old rituals and pattern of allah worship? The same allah was worshipped by his grand father and his father as an idol, how come jibril still gave him a revelation abt that already existing allah.
Just checkout Mohammeds antecedents.
1) He started off as a gigolo, marrying an old woman because of her money.
2). Highway robber, thief (a caravan raidder)
3). Sex addict. Slept with one of his wives house help. As far as am concern, he slept with Aisha when she was six. If he could zip down, take out his erected tiny penis in the presence of that baby, put her legs together, thrust through until he comes. That's sex. Pervert, dog.
4). Pls someone help me with the number of people mohammed killed in his life time . And is still killing today.
5) Kills men, take their children and sleep with their wives and daughters.
6) Peeped at his son's wife's unclothedness, lusted after her. Manipulated and got them devorced and married her.
7) For mohammed lying comes naturally. Anytime he commits a sin against his people like sleeping with their wives, he puts it on allah (allah said)

Pls Ifeann, check very well in that their ferrytale book, I know mohammed loved his camels, I have a feeling he may have shagged one of his camels.
This character doesn't have anything similar to my Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]you cannot even answer my simple question I ask, the quran say Jesus is sinless, ONLY Jesus , NO one else is, doesent this proved He is indeed a deity? Let this be seal in your heart.

From the link you paste, I click were they write (see the Author's WE) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosism#The_author.27s_.22we.22_or_pluralis_modestiae
the link direct me to were the ROYAL "WE" is explained:

The author's "we" or pluralis
modestiae
Similar to the editorial "we", pluralis
modestiae is the practice common in
scientific literature of referring to a
generic third person by we (instead of
the more common one or the informal
you):
By adding four and five, we obtain
nine.
We are thus led also to a definition of
"time" in physics. – Albert Einstein
"We" in this sense often refers to "the
reader and the author," since the author
often assumes that the reader knows and
agrees with certain principles or previous
theorems for the sake of brevity (or, if
not, the reader is prompted to look them
up).
This practice is also common in
philosophy journals and texts, and
comments in computer source code.
[ citation needed]
The patronizing "we"
The patronizing "we" is sometimes used
in addressing instead of "you,"
suggesting that the addressee is not
alone in his or her situation, that "I am
with you, we are in this together." This
usage is emotionally non-neutral and
usually bears a condescending, ironic,
praising, or some other connotation,
depending on an intonation: "Aren't we
looking cute?" This is sometimes
employed by health care workers when
addressing their patients, e. g. "How are
we feeling today?"
The non-confrontative "we"
In distinction to the patronizing "we" is
the non-confrontative "we" used in T-V
languages such as Spanish where the
phrase ¿Cómo estamos? (literally, "How
are we?"wink is sometimes used to avoid
both over-familiarity and over-formality
among near-peer acquaintances[/s].

You are not worth my time anymore, you skipped the place that explicitly exposes your hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

You are not worth my time anymore, you skipped the place that explicitly exposes your hypocrisy!
can it be more clearer than this?

generic THIRD PERSON by we (instead of
you):
nine.
"time" in physics. – Albert Einstein
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]can it be more clearer than this?

generic THIRD PERSON by we (instead of
you):
nine.
"time" in physics. – Albert Einstein[/s]

I am happy you show how shameless you can be, lying despite the screenshot I posted, your comprehension ability is either woefully or perchant to lie is extremely high either way you should go and hold a convo with your ilk. Funny didn't know Albert Einstein wrote the bible! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am happy you show how shameless you can be, lying despite the screenshot I posted, your comprehension ability is either woefully or perchant to lie is extremely high either way you should go and hold a convo with your ilk. Funny didn't know Albert Einstein wrote the bible! grin grin grin
the link you paste did not explained the royal WE, it only gave the meaning.the link direct me to the place were the reason were given
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosism#The_author.27s_.22we.22_or_pluralis_modestiae

You accused me of quoting Einstein? Lol I told you to give me the reason why quran used the WE and all what you do was to give me an example of the queen of England , is she the one that wrote the quran? nonsense!!!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by royallord1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
bilalfarid:
OP u dnt just copy somthing from another website and paste here on NL for discussion, even my 15 year old Lil brother would give a satisfying answer to wat ur so called MATT Slick holds unto as d reason y jesus is gr8ter dan Muhammad (saw).
magnitude of miracles can no be used as a standard to judge which prophet is greater. The bible even mentioned other miracles by other prophets which where gr8ter than that of Jesus, examples below:
Jesus (ﷺ) fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread

Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44); granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7); and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which "The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry". (1 Kings 17:10-16).

B. Jesus (ﷺ) healed the lepers

Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14); for that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8.

C. Jesus (ﷺ) cured a blind man

Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20).

D. Jesus (ﷺ) raised the dead

Moses put life into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10)

Elisha raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22; 2 Kings 4:34)

Elisha's bones brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21)

The disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:cool

E. Jesus (ﷺ) walked on water

Moses (ﷺ) parted the sea.

F. Jesus (ﷺ) cast out devils

So did his disciples (Matthew 10:cool and the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27; Luke 11:19).
So OP disregard matt slick's write ups. If magnitude of miracles determine a prophets gr8tnes the jesus won't be head of when they talk of miracles.
NOTE: according to the bible. dis raises another uestion of the bible inaccuracy.
but @ d mention of his name....JESUS, every knee must bow..tongues confess and demons cast out.... which other prophet has such power in their NAME... Even when jesus said greater works shall you do... but all works are done in his name..
JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by unphilaz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
both the quran and bible indicate Jesus is the ONLY man whom God spirit is upon, NO other prophet is given this title.

All other prophet start their message like this "thus say thy Lord or the Word of God came to Me"
ONLY Jesus say VERILY VERILY I say unto you meaning He is thy Lord, The word of God that is sending the prophet.

Miracle does not proved if you are genuine man of God or prophet because even satan can empower someone to performed sign and wonders. But muhammed performed zero miracle and did not even here directly from God like the other prophet .
https://www.nairaland.com/48380/greatest-miracle-islam
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by unphilaz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:

Science has performed and still performing the most miracles and can demonstrate and prove whatever seemed miraculous and magical in our eyes.

Most of the myth you called miracles performed by jesus and muhammed is science fiction and will soon come to reality and can be demonstrated and proven by science in the near future.

Always ever future and maybe after i may have translated, they will still be hoping for science to unravel yet how the physical Great pyramid of giza or the nica lines were made is still a long thing for science.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by unphilaz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you cannot answer my questions, why do you quote me?
Malvis you don't accept clear answers that's y, all your claims hav been debunkd
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
mustymatic:

Malvis you don't accept clear answers that's y, all your claims hav been debunkd
which of my claims ? I ask, why is Jesus only the prophet in islam who is sinless and you guys cannot answer. Smh
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Anas09: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls Mustymatics and Crusadistic, where are they Empree, Rilwayne.
Answer the questions posted to you. You all jump from place to place as though you are standing on ants.
1). Why is Jesus the only Sinless Prophet in ur koran. When Mohammed is as good as Satan?
2). Who are the "we, us, and our" Allah keeps referring to?
3). Why does Allah who is suppose to be god need "PEACE". You always say peace be unto him. Why? Is he in any kind of trouble.
3). What is Allah doing with all the blood being offered to him by muslims everyday?
4). Who are "Allat, Malat, and Uzzah?
Simple questions you can't answer, yet you claim you have won an arguement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

Science has performed and still performing the most miracles and can demonstrate and prove whatever seemed miraculous and magical in our eyes.

Most of the myth you called miracles performed by jesus and muhammed is science fiction and will soon come to reality and can be demonstrated and proven by science in the near future.

Science man, what is the ultimate cause of the universe?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
VorkalthDigby:

Hmm. Can we then please see a comparison between Moses and Jesus. Thanks

That is not the question.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

A silly op at best and grotesque reasoning at worst. All your claims about the divinity of Jesus has been shown to be fasle and lies told by the bible against jesus. Muslims don't ddiscriminate against prophets of God and hold all of them in high esteem.

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but by Me" Do you believe Him?

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
royallord1:

but @ d mention of his name....JESUS, every knee must bow..tongues confess and demons cast out.... which other prophet has such power in their NAME... Even when jesus said greater works shall you do... but all works are done in his name..
JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL...

Amen! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anas09:

Pls Mustymatics and Crusadistic, where are they Empree, Rilwayne.
Answer the questions posted to you. You all jump from place to place as though you are standing on ants.
1). Why is Jesus the only Sinless Prophet in ur koran. When Mohammed is as good as Satan?
2). Who are the "we, us, and our" Allah keeps referring to?
3). Why does Allah who is suppose to be god need "PEACE". You always say peace be unto him. Why? Is he in any kind of trouble.
3). What is Allah doing with all the blood being offered to him by muslims everyday?
4). Who are "Allat, Malat, and Uzzah?
Simple questions you can't answer, yet you claim you have won an arguement.

Where are they to answer these questions?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Science man, what is the ultimate cause of the universe?

i don't know. do you?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

i don't know. do you?

I assumed you will go into your laboratory to experiment and conjour (concort) the answer for us, no? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

i don't know. do you?

I assumed you will go into your laboratory to experiment and conjour (concoct) the answer for us, no? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I assumed you will go into your laboratory to experiment and conjour (concoct) the answer for us, no? undecided

You don't know right?

Science is just a model setup to thoroughly (i mean thoroughly) examine and substantiate everythings possible. The possibilities should be within the reach of time, space and matter to the best (i mean the best) of human physical and mental capability.

Any story or thesis that can't be substantiated is irrelevant. Any claim of the ultimate cause of the universe at this moment is silly. science never for once claim to know absolutely but are following wherever any convincing evidence leads even faith if there is any.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

You don't know right?

Science is just a model setup to thoroughly (i mean thoroughly) examine and substantiate everythings possible. The possibilities should be within the reach of time, space and matter to the best (i mean the best) of human physical and mental capability.

Any story or thesis that can't be substantiated is irrelevant. Any claim of the ultimate cause of the universe at this moment is silly. science never for once claim to know absolutely but are following wherever any convincing evidence leads even faith if there is any.

But I can scientifically give you the evidence of the ultimate origin of the universe and this will only confirm what the Bible says. Do you want to try me? cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

But I can scientifically give you the evidence of the ultimate origin of the universe and this will only confirm what the Bible says. Do you want to try me? cool

Listening?

And after that you are going to win international science prizes and awards for being the person to do that.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

Listening?

And after that you are going to win international science prizes and awards for being the person to do that.

Na today? Click on the thread below and scroll down before you get to the end of the first page to see how a creation scientist has successfully done that. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by menesheh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Na today? Click on the thread below and scroll down before you get to the end of the first page to see how a creation scientist has successfully done that. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist

is crappy.

i ve read that b4.

you can excerpt any part, then pose it to me.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
menesheh:

is crappy.

i ve read that b4.

you can excerpt any part, then pose it to me.

Don't expect any spoon-feeding from me. You will have to peruse and not derail this thread.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
which of my claims ? I ask, why is Jesus only the prophet in islam who is sinless and you guys cannot answer. Smh
Where did you get that?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by plainbibletruth: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
mustymatic:

Where did you get that?

You now want to pretend not to be following the thread or what?

Jokers!

Ok, go here for some basic lessons:
https://www.nairaland.com/2391643/uniqueness-jesus-quran
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mustymatic(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
plainbibletruth:

You now want to pretend not to be following the thread or what?
Jokers!
Ok, go here for some basic lessons: https://www.nairaland.com/2391643/uniqueness-jesus-quran
Do you believe in the quran now?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2015
mustymatic:
your questions don't always make sense.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO muslims will be able to reply this. Let the truth be sealed.
You're very stubborn! grin

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by plainbibletruth: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
mustymatic:

It is a historical document. Whether it is based on facts and worthy of acceptance is another matter. 

( Just as Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' is. Whether an incident there should be accepted as right or wrong is another matter)

For those who claim to hold on to it, the issue is whether that accept it's statements about the uniqueness of Jesus regarding his sinlessness in addition to his combined uniqueness in supernatural birth, supernatural life and supernatural end of his human life. 

Do you believe in the Quran's claim about Jesus' uniqueness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.