Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know (5329 Views)

When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Answer The Funny Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by asumo12: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
smh

sonikstargirl:

its her... *points misscastle*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
its a liar

Its True dear... Harvard university of Unizik
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Its True dear... Harvard university of Unizik
where is it on google map undecided
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
asumo12:
smh

undecided
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by asumo12: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
where is it on google map undecided

check the south-east.... latitude 30° grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

check the south-east.... latitude 30° grin
grin dats say umukuru village
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
grin dats say umukuru village

undecided dats incorrect ... maybe ur network service is not good... check it again grin grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

undecided dats incorrect ... maybe ur network service is not good... check it again grin grin
*adjusts glasses* all i see is dollar signs tongue
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
*adjusts glasses* all i see is dollar signs tongue

Now i get it... u need a new glasses..
but don't worry i will get u a new one as soon as am done with dis exam
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

Now i get it... u need a new glasses..
but don't worry i will get u a new one as soon as am done with dis exam
make sure its diamond encrusted grin i need a clear view of everything
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
wink
halfrica:
make sure its diamond encrusted grin i need a clear view of everything

had it been dat Bill Gate was my boyfriend u knw dat dat wouldn't be a problem.... but dnt worry i will get u a good one wink
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:
wink

had it been dat Bill Gate was my boyfriend u knw dat dat wouldn't be a problem.... but dnt worry i will get u a good one wink
that or nothinh else cry
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
that or nothinh else cry
lol... k fyn i will buy it for u

after we are done selling dat ur fathers land grin
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

lol... k fyn i will buy it for u

after we are done selling dat ur fathers land
grin
quickly puting juju on d land tongue
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
quickly puting juju on d land tongue

*sprinkles holy water all.over me* *grabs my bible and starts communicating with GOD*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

*sprinkles holy water all.over me*
*grabs my bible and starts communicating with GOD*
they call God when you won steal land sell the thunder they will use to flog u they are still deeping it inside rain water
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
they call God when you won steal land sell the thunder they will use to flog u they are still deeping it inside rain water

i was only trying to gather enough money to buy u d diamond glasses
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

i was only trying to gather enough money to buy u d diamond glasses
*whispers* lets use dangotes land e wont feel it
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by sonikstargirl(f): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:
*whispers* lets use dangotes land e wont feel it

*whispers* hurry and get the needed documents ...i will watch

*peeps to see if anyone is coming*
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
sonikstargirl:

*whispers* hurry and get the needed documents ...i will watch

*peeps to see if anyone is coming*

*u are d first born am the last*
Its ur duty to get the needed documents
Abi u won trade destiny like esau undecided
Re: I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know by jbblues24(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2019
Fun work you have here. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time (16+) ! / Nigerian Man With Sense / Ladies Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.