Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Thank GOD, I Made It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank GOD, I Made It (28326 Views)

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland / Oh My God! I Lost My Job! / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by sparkleRed(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
henchamb:
Op congrats.
Under this APC govt the best will always be rewarded.

undecided
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Fastlearner(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:
thank you very much sister and i wish ypu best of luck. Pls never give up. your time is around the corner.
Amen
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats. You have a good heart. God bless you.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by yaksman22(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
I'm happy for you. Your story really inspired me. Congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by horlabiyi(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow!!! I'm so happy for you. God is not like a man,He didn't , won't and will never take permission from anybody to bless whoever He wants to bless. Enjoy the rest of your life bro don't forget your promise. Thumps up (Y)
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Certifiedboss: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala

This is how it should be for every graduate . Stating in skl for 4yrs and coming out to wait for job is the worse frustration for any youth. I tap in to your anointing
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Laredojohn(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats. Bro
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by amanze15(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Amen, patience is a virtue while u work hard
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ephi123(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Jarus:

Congrats. And I hope it is regularized. Appointment in government parastatal usually has some complicated processes, especially if federal

Please don't start picking holes in the guy's testimony now, ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala

Congrats. cheesy
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Bosh057(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by juicebox: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats bro, indeed God is great
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2015
DT guy must have a mallam attached to his CV, Dis z a northern regime anytin can hapen
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by lassfaze: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Halleluyah, His God bro. Dat's why we need 2 continue serving Him.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
kendiddy:
DT guy must have a mallam name attached to his CV, Dis z a northern regime anytin can hapen
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by besttrader: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations on the job! Ensure you do the right thing and shun the temptations of sharp practices at your work place. Hopefully, we can all build a better Nigeria that our kids would be proud of.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Haywhymido(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2015
tym to celebrate. All non alcoholic drinks on me. Lol
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Youngpo413: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Chibaby87:
Wow, am happy for you my dear cos I have finished since last year June and no job. The Lord that did it for you will surely bless us, Pls don't forget to return all the glory to God. Happy for you once again
go into modelling,it will fit you wella after all you have what it takes
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by dammytosh: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala
Congrats !!

God's Grace, Hardwork and Good Character must have earned you the job.

I served with over 18 folks in a University Back in the days.
I was seen as a workaholic but when it was time, the university disengaged everybody and retained me alone with the promise to send me abroad but I needed to sign a bond. I rejected the offer with bond but worked there for a while before moving out.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by dfolan: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala
congratulations and may God in his infinite mercy continue to bless you
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by obaobirin: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
CONGRATS!! cool cool cool

But your first salary should be your firstfruit smiley smiley
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by holuwatobhy(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
God we answer you 2.ijn
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by blesseenE: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Thank you Jesus. God is good. Am happy for you bro..sorrow may last for a while/night but join comes in the morning. SURELY! God's name be praised
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kushsy: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2015
You have already started well by giving...your blessings shall know no bounds but keep for your self too...Congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Glomoni: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala

Awww, congrats bro. God never overlook the cry of the orphans. But don't be carried away with the take home, start now to plan you future with it, don't spend extravagantly. If u are a Christian, pay ur tithe and watch out for more blessings. It is well with you!
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by beyoncausme: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
congrats to u.....

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ugwum007(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats but which ministry is that
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Gguy4real: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulation to you and more blessing
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by MissIndependent(f): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2015
So touching....Congrats dear cry cry smiley
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by olumyde5(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala

Congrats bro, this is just the beginning of good things to come in your life in Jesus Name. More Blesiing
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Edgarated(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
congratulations bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.