Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Thank GOD, I Made It - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank GOD, I Made It (28319 Views)

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland / Oh My God! I Lost My Job! / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats bro your story is really inspiring.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by itoese(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by snryockris(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations! To God be all d glory. I tap from ur blessing
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
kbshow100:
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala
congrat!
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kunlej2: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
this guy go receive many mails today ooooooooooooo
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by tuncutie(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
thank you jesusss
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by esecoal(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
God bless ur hussle, were was ur PPA?
kbshow100:
Good morning my fellow naira landers, I'm a batch B14 corp member,, i served in a federal parastatal, I'm supposed to collect my certificate today and luckily for me, i have been offered an appointment with the parastatal i served, with the condition that i will start immediately (on Monday). I'm such a lucky person even thou that I'm from a very poor background, my both parents died while I was 8 years old, i started moving from one uncle to another with different maltreatment, but thank God I'm a man of myself today, God i thank you. My take home is 98K and i promise to give 50% of my first salary to my cousin brothers who are now homeless due to boko haram insurgency. God pls bless others as you blessed me. I never thought a day like this will come to pass. Patience is a virtue

Lalasticlala
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by esecoal(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
chai abobo, u no funny oooo
prelinctus:
Oga, you're using style to beg for frontpage.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Tex42(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
anonimi:

There is no basis for a Christian to pay tithes compulsorily. It is a SCAM by the gods of men to hoodwink those too lazy to read and study their bibles or who think God is an egunje master like our olopas (policemen) to give them free pass or "bless" them, which does not exclude stealing from the government aka their own people. shocked
I guess there is a basis to say thank you for your "unchristian" comment.

Atheists Sha.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ude25: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrat my bro! U r indeed favoured. I bless the name of the lord for u. Mine is on the corner.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by SplendidE(f): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations Dear Poster Pls I'll Luv 2 Hook Up With U,can U Drop Ur Details?
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
SplendidE:
Congratulations Dear Poster Pls I'll Luv 2 Hook Up With U,can U Drop Ur Details?
Indeed, success has many friends. smiley
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow, this is such a good news, congrats op, I am so happy for you.

How we wan celebrate am now?
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats OP. Yu ar blessed indeed. I pray God will do mine soon.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 3:58am On Jul 03, 2015
SplendidE:
pls send me a pm,, and i will surely reply you
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by kbshow100(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2015
hormordunneey:
Congrats OP. Yu ar blessed indeed. I pray God will do mine soon.
Ayoolajumoke:
Wow, this is such a good news, congrats op, I am so happy for you.
How we wan celebrate am now?
Rumpelstiltskin:
Indeed, success has many friends. smiley
esecoal:
esecoal:
snryockris:
Congratulations! To God be all d glory. I
ude25 post=35406815:
Congrat my bro! U r indeed favoured. I bless the name of the lord for u. Mine is on the corner.
Eliba:
congrat!
donemitex1:
It would be nice to offer your first fruits to God. You can give all of it to your homeless cousins as an offering to God, He will bless you richly. My first fruit was N165,000, i offered it to God by donating it to the widows in my Church. Today i can tell you that i have made well over that amount as i have become a millionaire at 29. I am planing to buy my first car barely four months after i offered my first fruits to God. Remember, if you must do it, dont do it grudgingly but do it with your whole heart so that you will receive the full blessing.
boma95:
Omg... I love testimonies like this cheesy
He is no doubt the God of the fatherless
I tap into ds testimony smiley
Rilwayne001:

[size=25pt] AMIN [/size]
anonimi:

Money won't ever be enough for all that one wants to do.
It is all a matter of priorities.
Please go and find out the way our "superior" oyinbo fellow homo sapiens stay engaged with their schools and even contribute "small change" to give scholarships to scumbags like us, Africans who hardly give meaningfully to develop and enhance our own society. We would rather just foucs on fvcking and eating our lives away like addicts and gluttons.
Shameful!
ibrokola:
Congratulations bro. Your parents must be smiling down at you!
Neplusultra:
Oohhh!!! Uncommon blessing! Congrats cool
sleek09:
I had goose pimples reading this. Congratulations and I pray the Lord continues to increase you on all sides and I use you as a point of contact to everyone who needs a breakthrough in life. Amen.
katerine7:
congrats
whoisuche:

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
ALLAYS BELIEVE AND PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD. SERVE HIM
megastu:
Congrats Bro. May God continue to see you through.
Never forget your background. Best of luck.
bashydemy:
Congrats bro happy for you... You are as lucky as my brothers who always wanna work and earn salaries unlike me... I have vow never to work under anyone...
Mariojane:
Just like myself. I was retained immediately after service tooo but I took a month permission before resumption to change my way of living(wardrobe and accommodation) from corper to worker. Congratulations OP. More blessing shall come your way
Peaceisgold:
Na so GEJ tell us say he no wear shoes, we vote am in, bt wen he enter, he turn anoda tin. Bros congrats o bt abeg dnt 4get home o.
cutieme:
congrat bro as I tap into that testimony.
tap from ur blessing
I'm very grateful for all prayers, advice, suggestions, and complains. By the grace of God i will stick to it. I'm sorry that i can not reply you one after the other, but all what you said mean so much to me. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by anonimi: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Tex42:
I guess there is a basis to say thank you for your "unchristian" comment.

Atheists Sha.

May I recommend you read the 28 pages of the thread below with your Bible for cross checking.
Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/113108/truth-pastor-not-tell-tithes
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by oluwatopraise85(f): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
kbshow100:

Lalasticlala
congratutions.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congrats bros, God is the God of the fatherless, when the world sees nothing in us, he makes something out of us.

Once again congrats
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Raji4God: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulations op, I am happy for you.

I tap my own testimony
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by Tex42(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
anonimi:

May I recommend you read the 28 pages of the thread below with your Bible for cross checking.
Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/113108/truth-pastor-not-tell-tithes
I have read the posts in the link. All I see is some one trying to use an excerpt of the Bible and some warped ideology to defend his view on non payment of Tithe and at the same time trying so hard to discourage people who see Tithe payment as an obligation to God.

May I also recommend you read your Bible and comprehend it yourself (with the help of the Holy spirit) instead of waiting for some sham Bible analysis and ideology from a 'nobody'.

Thank you.
Re: Thank GOD, I Made It by ArcToyin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Congrats. Am happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers) / British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.