Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (36391 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
To...?

Clear cars at the port
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Clear cars at the port
Helping your brother with the business or you especially?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
Helping your brother with the business or you especially?

Do i look like a slave to you ??
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by billyG(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
I dnt know why somebody will read law & not hav common sense ontop fake phd.his he tired of dragging Buhari 2 court over certificate?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

Do i look like a slave to you ??
Are you down to the bottom of iQ? That you couldn't comprehend my post.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Born2eatPussy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
MrBasketball:
Are you down to the bottom of iQ? That you couldn't comprehend my post.

Lol
Bye
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by MrBasketball: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by pauloche2000: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
This lawyer don take bribe to voice out. But I'll assure u any attempt by d law makers No nigeria cos all of dem wil loose thr seat. Nigeria is bigger than 109/346 reps. Idiots[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by mymadam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
[b]Who the f** has guts to impeach Buhari?

It's all smoke-screen. His real message is contained in his 'story'.

"APC must also stop threatening [Ike] Ekweremadu... Ekweremadu... Ekweremadu..."

angry Typical, isn't it? SMH
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by CriticalThought: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
The lawyer may/may not be right but in the case that he is, we all know the country we call home.

Law get k-leg for here, efrebor oh
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by FKMagazine(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
I dey observe as non participant
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by zurine(f): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
interesting
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by bashydemy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Please
Don't impeach buhari
I want him to rule Nigeria for 9 years so that Boko Haram will kill all the Northerners & the Yellow bars, So,we Igbo's will have the whole Nigeria to ourselves.

Buhari President Buhari 1 of Duara.
No wonder your monicker says it all, A sane person will never type that rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.