Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (2044 Views)

Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) / Legacy Polytechnic Non Academic Recruitment (10 Positions) / Job Vacancies At WFM 91.7 Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by bilikisu02: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2015
WFM 91.7, Nigeria’s first and only radio station dedicated to women and their families. WFM 91.7 was launched at Holiday Inn, Mayfair, recently by Toun Okewale Sonaiya, a former broadcaster with RayPower FM, Lagos, Nigeria.An initiative of St. Ives Communications, which she described as a “family business,” the station will hit the Nigerian airwaves from October 1, when it will start it’s test transmission.Licensed by the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) to operate on the airwaves of just two states, Lagos and Ogun.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:

1.) On Air Personality

2.) Head of Sales & Marketing

3.) Head of Programme

4.) ICT Officer

5.) News Editor

6.) Traffic Personnel

7.) Transmission Engineer

8.) Account Officer

9.) Client Service

10.) Driver

Application Link

http://www.nigerialovejobs.com/wfm-91-7-nigeria-job-recruitment-10-positions/

Application Closing Date
Tuesday 14th July, 2015.
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Rafiattayo: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello ,please who got called for an interview with wfm? Went for the interviewe tho,who else was called please?
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by tessywithsexy: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rafiattayo:
Hello ,please who got called for an interview with wfm? Went for the interviewe tho,who else was called please?
Rafiattayo:
Rafiattayo:
please when and where did u go for the interview?
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by tessywithsexy: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
[/quote] please when and where did u go for the interview? And do u think they are still recruiting
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by missKiffy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rafiattayo:
I did, have you heard from them?
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by missKiffy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
tessywithsexy:
please when and where did u go for the interview? And do u think they are still recruiting
The interview was on the 31st of July, I doubt. Application has closed since
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by BoniTa08(f): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please what position did you apply for. I had my interview on the 5th of this month
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Rafiattayo: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
I applied for the post of OAP,Had the interview on the 7th of this month at st ives in opebi ikeja.Havnt heard from them tho,they said they would get back.
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by missKiffy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
BoniTa08:
Please what position did you apply for. I had my interview on the 5th of this month
Hi, have you heard from them?
Re: WFM 91.7 Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by missKiffy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rafiattayo:
I applied for the post of OAP,Had the interview on the 7th of this month at st ives in opebi ikeja.Havnt heard from them tho,they said they would get back.
Hi, have you heard from them now?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate (finished NYSC) Job At Box And Cedars - 9th Nov, 2015 / Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message / What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.