Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG (17539 Views)

Borno Recovers, Buries 81 B’haram Victims / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Amnesty for B’Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by publicenemy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
let's assume alico dangote die today.... you will still be like his children will suffer

What are you saying? Son of a wh0re?

Am sure ur mother's fvcking around caused ur father's death....
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by FarmTech(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
AMERICANS ARE USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SELL THEIR LAWS TO US. Some people can't even see that. For those supporting abortion, you're all antichrist without even knowing! So you want mass killing of innocent babies to be legal in nigeria? I see you have no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Bonapart(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
tartarus:

Religion didn't give u knowledge, science did! smiley
to start with, Christianity is not religion...
Christianity gives you wisdom knowledge and understanding... gives you insight to life and unite you with your creator after life which is life eternal
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by tartarus(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Christianity gives you wisdom knowledge and understanding... gives you insight to life and unite you with your creator after life which is life eternal
Ok sir. Thanks
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Bonapart(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
publicenemy:

What are you saying? Son of a wh0re?

Am sure ur mother's fvcking around caused ur father's death....
kid i give up on you
Even the devil will reject u
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:
Honestly.
Americans should mind their business sad
Why should they mind their business, barbarian?
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by publicenemy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
kid i give up on you
Even the devil will reject u

Running from a fight you started, coward?

I bet you father would turn in his shallow grave and wonder if you are even his son or a product of your mother's wh0ring...
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
FarmTech:
AMERICANS ARE USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SELL THEIR LAWS TO US. Some people can't even see that. For those supporting abortion, you're all antichrist without even knowing! So you want mass killing of innocent babies to be legal in nigeria? I see you have no conscience.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. That is lie your pastor told you.
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by sambisa5: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ilovelikes:
They should all give birth and buhari will adopt all of them
i think you are making sense, undecided
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by AleAirHub(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by eazydon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
There could be sense it that oo

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America Why don't you mind your business
Why don't u bring your Azss to be fcukcked by BH?? Why is it that men that get women pregnant alway swant get in the way of how women should carry pregnancy??
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by lionphil(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Whether or not the govt relaxes abortion law in Nigeria, it is being carried out widely across Nigeria. Despite the anti-gay law in Nigeria, there are many gay clubs here in Abuja where I reside (patronized by even govt officials) and I'm certain gay is also practiced across the federation. How many people have been convicted? Is prostitution not illegal in Nigeria? Yet don't you have brothels everywhere around you? Abeg, those Boko Haram victims deserve a right to choose whether to keep or abort their babies. Period!

If the girls can do it in secret, why not? Even if they are to do it with the financial support of the FG, I won't mind. But making it know that the govt supports it is what I don't want.

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Missmossy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
For those girls, abortion could be carried out but it being legalized is a two way thingy with lot of pros and cons.

2 Likes

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
FarmTech:
Dullard mofos and hypocrites- men love s3x and get women pregnant, don't want to take responsibility and then make laws on why women should carry their pregnancy.. If we care deeply out babies how come Naija has over 10m kids not going to school but joining Almajiris, street hawking, BH camps and slave babe-maid business?!

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Bonapart(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
all4naija:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. That is lie your pastor told you.
my bible tells me not pastor
The word of God never lie
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by BeeCool15: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think truly that in this case an exception can be made. As per the gay marriage thing, I don’t know. Someone wrote this though -http://thenakedconvos.com/love-win/
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by othenok(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abortion is murder however way we chose to look at it. Why take life when you can't create it? Even the lineage of Jesus wasn't so pure, so who are we to talk of killing so as to sound politically correct?

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
othenok:
Abortion is murder however way we chose to look at it. Why take life when you can't create it? Even the lineage of Jesus wasn't so pure, so who are we to talk of killing so as to sound politically correct?
You wanna go donate ur assz to Boko Haram??
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by BigElEddy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America Why don't you mind your business

Is UN America?
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by worksmart(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
First step to depopulation agenda for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by BigElEddy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:
America should not sell their laws to Nigeria. We are two different countries undecided
Na so e dey start!
Very soon they'll mandate us to recognise GAY rights and the likes sad

But I know that Baba PMB will not give in to their pressure smiley

Since when did UN become America?

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by hibbayueei(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by aorta(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
hackerboogey:
Hi,

I sell good spamming tools, RDP, Fresh email leads, Spywares, Smtp, Mailer, onions, money highways, Webmails,
Dating site Logins/ Emails, Job seekers, World Wide Database emails, Ailibaba logs + wire. I also give tutorials
on Hacking.

Chat me with my id: donbugy@yahoo.com
boss, let's chat on bbm 2BB7FCF1
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
worksmart:
First step to depopulation agenda for Nigeria
Wacked up mentality. We currently have over 10m kids abadoned by their parents. We are producing millions of kids every year and not taking care of them. We should about parental irresponsibility b4 your conspiracy.. If abortion is illegal, we must make it illegal to have kids and abandone them

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
BigElEddy:

Since when did UN become America?
All I know is that it's America that is clamoring for this move embarassed

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Mrbigman1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I support abortion for anybody that wants to do it, I can't imagine the helplessness of those pregnant girls.

How was Solomon conceived?
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by Masculity(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
lyk what agenda

there selffish interest.

1 Like

Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:

Then take ur aassz and pucci to Boko Haram in Xchange
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by BigElEddy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:

Good move if you ask me. That child will never be free from discrimination. And the mother will hate herself everytime she looks at him/her. Let the mothers make the choice for themselves. The UN said it should be made legal NOT compulsory.
Re: Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG by adconline(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
BigElEddy:

Good move if you ask me. That child will never be free from discrimination. And the mother will hate herself everytime she looks at him/her. Let the mothers make the choice for themselves. The UN said it should be made legal NOT compulsory.
U dey mind them?? Tell them to donate s3x?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Buhari Approves Two More Justices For Supreme court / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.