Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss (12471 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by 190theclown: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
APC is ruling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by patrickmuf(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
anonimi:
Following Brainless Bubu's example no doubt angry
Abi the Daura President don declare im assests publicly ni?

Man of integrity, my big black arsse cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582944_239596020140902174137jpege3ef0224e0d09bce6c8eab23cb8c2e6f_jpeg88e6aebe75a814e62292ad7d82294b37

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634
Who's talking about public declaration here? Always in a rush to spew trash...
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by walemadu: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
APC change my foot! corruption will just take a new dimension. i wasnt fooled from day one!

3 Likes

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
What have you done about that in pursuance of your extant powers?
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
paving the way for another round of looting.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by anonimi: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
GoldStandard:
Some have already started borrowing billions without publicly declaring their assets..

Welcome to Nigeria.. where nothing is made to work, not even the Constitution!!!

Like the progreTHIEF governor below =>

chesterlee:

World Bank Approves N39.4bn Loan For Ambode

The Board of Executive Directors of the World Bank has approved $200m (about N39.4bn) credit to Lagos State to support a range of reforms relating to fiscal sustainability, budget planning, budget execution and the investment climate in the state.

A statement issued by the bank on Wednesday said the facility would help sustain the state’s recent economic growth and poverty reduction, while helping it to continue to deliver social services to the expanding population.

The credit from the International Development Association segment of the World Bank Group supports the Third Lagos State Development Policy Operation and is the last of a series of two development policy operations, which aim to improve public finances and the investment climate in a fiscally sustainable manner.

In the past decade, Lagos State achieved significant economic growth, improved its infrastructure and services, significantly reduced crime, and brought millions of people out of poverty, the bank said.

The World Bank Task Team Leader for the project, Jariya Hoffman, said with enhanced budget transparency and efficiency, adequate funding could be shifted to programmes to benefit the state’s booming population, especially the poorest families.

“The operation’s focus on furthering improvements in the transparency of the budget system, effectiveness of public expenditures, and the business climate will help sustain the pace of economic growth and thus the state’s positive momentum towards income equality and the delivery of public services,” he said.

The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria, Marie-Francoise Marie-Nelly, said, “This operation is designed to assist Lagos State in its quest to continue its recent success in spite of the challenges brought on by rapid economic and population growth.

“As an urban agglomeration that has reduced income inequality during double digit economic growth, Lagos is an example of inclusive growth in Nigeria. If the Lagos experience is sustained, there is strong potential for this type of inclusive growth to spread to other parts of Nigeria.”

According to the bank, the operation will enhance the state government’s fiscal sustainability by anchoring the budget on a framework that accounts for key fiscal risks and improves revenue collection. Support for adopting a new approach to budget planning and preparation will ensure adequate allocation of budgetary resources to social services such as education and health

source: www.punchng.com/news/world-bank-approves-n39-4bn-loan-for-lagos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by eazydon(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
They are all thieves. Except my current Abia governor

Get inspired by music
www.naijareplay.com
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by entparrot(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
So Buhari is only pretending to be a good man, so we have been fooled! our dear pastor osinbanjo, should better preach the truth to buhari, I voted and campaign for APC, because of osinbanjo, I trusted him so much, because he is a pastor in rccg.

Is osinbanjo no longer a pastor? Has he join the bandwagon?

I'm just afraid, all my effort to bring progressive change to this country is in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Makapounse(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
I leant Gov. El-rufai has declare his assets worth #90billion...what a shameless Governor

1 Like

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by fens: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
I felt de wan take de time n give us exact amount de hv
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by eazydon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
entparrot:
So Buhari is only pretending to be a good man, so we have been fooled! our dear pastor osinbanjo, should better preach the truth to buhari, I voted and campaign for APC, because of osinbanjo, I trusted him so much, because he is a pastor in rccg.

Is osinbanjo no longer a pastor? Has he join the bandwagon?

I'm just afraid, all my effort to bring progressive change to this country is in vain.

Welcome to vanity

www.naijareplay.com

1 Like

Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Ndeewonu: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
How would they when they head has refused to lead by example?
And who are we to crucify the governors?
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by komek(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by kingsleyuk2003(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by komek(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari who is there father has refused to declare his own publicly as he promised during his campaign so what do u expect from his Children.

When the head is off, you don't xpect much from the body.

Since they are more of APC governor, u don't except them to declare cos they are kwarapt.
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by hibbayueei(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Walelavender(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is still not the Nigeria of our dreams. Corruption in low and high places. Principalities and powers holding the ace. When are we going to break away from this yoke? No nation can grow/develop this way #God save Nigerian
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Moneyyy: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by esere826: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Chairman of CCB, Mr Sam Saba, expressed the concern in an interview with NAN in Abuja.....

.........“The people we are having problem with now are some governors, but I cannot be categorical in terms of statistics except I confirm .”
Saba said he had demanded to know the number of governors that had declared their assets from state directors of the bureau.
The CCB boss then blamed the delay by some governors to declare their assets to their failure to study the constitution.

Extremely incompetent chairman
jeez ...there are only 36 states in Nigeria
how difficult is it to get at least some approximate statistics
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by mrrock: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
smemud:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/02/governors-have-refused-to-declare-their-assets-says-bureau-boss/

I disagree it's due to ignorance they've not been able to declare their assets. They simply have ulterior motives like Buhari, that's why.
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by no2fuks(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
corruption smh
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
y not

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by zurine(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
interesting
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by TheAdvocate(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
And the CCB is supposed to have a tribunal for politicians who refused to declare isnt it?
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Stop lamenting. If the law establishing you has given CCB prosecutoeial powers, take them to court. Let the court sack them.
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by ibkay4real: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
millionaireman:
When the river is muddy from its head, the rest of the river remains muddy. Has PMB declared as required?
I wonder o
Re: Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss by front247: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
All Nigerian politicians are thieves including d daura zombie. Y can't dey declare their assets publicly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC / Senate Moves To Push Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 75 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.