Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss (3788 Views)

How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Henceforth its progress or nothing. congrat mamman Daura
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by emamos: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.If this news is true, i don't see any big deal about it,because GEJ appointed his kinsmen ( Azazi,Minimah and even dis same eta from cross river),when he was president. You guys should not use propaganda to distract Mr.president.
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by warrior01: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Shame no go gree some people talk here. So loving this change
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.If this news is true, i don't see any big deal about it,because GEJ appointed his kinsmen ( Azazi,Minimah and even dis same eta from cross river),when he was president. You guys should not use propaganda to distract Mr.president.

Ur not naturally stup.id, ur just forcing ur self to be stupi.d.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by emamos: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mogidi:
No problem
supported by pdp fan if turns true
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by israel770(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPORTS BETTING? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE CCOOLL CASH? LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE NOW TO WIN AND MAKE REAL MONEY , PAGE @ SIGNATURE.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by omolami: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
PMB HAS THROWN NATIONAL CHARACTER INTO THE DUSTBIN SINCE HE TOOK OVER
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by vizboy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na Wa Oh For this kind of change
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by ogazi007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Try and employ your enemies as your body guard and see how long you will live to tell your story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by youngsahito(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abeg make OAU release their post Utme.
OAU post utme form is out and d exam is on august 22.go get ur form
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Tennyrank(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
wise7:
Waiting for a confirmation before I comment
It has just been announced by Radio Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by DebateNigeria: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lalasticala please move this to front page. Radio Nigeria just announced it
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Blackfire(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
zik4ever:

This has not yet been confirmed but I get surprised when I see people expressing surprise about recent appointments! Wait until cabinet Ministers are chosen and also watch their portfolios especially FCT, Finance, Agriculture etc. Abeg lets enjoy change jor!

i hope u know there is a big difference between again and again?.
No let me vex for u o
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by zik4ever: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
It’s the President's call who he wants to appoint but honestly, he could have appointed a serving officer even if from his home State. It’s like appointing a retired General as COAS or a retired Police Officer as IG. For a while now, insiders have been appointed as DGSS and I think it helps for staff motivation, cohesion and professional development. I recall that even FRSC (Road Safety) guys "quietly made some noise" and an insider was appointed when Chidoka left.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by rusher14: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tennyrank:
Report reaching our source reveals that the Director General of the Department of State Services, Ekpenyong Ita has been replaced by a reired Director of the Nigeria Secret Police, Lawal Daura, a kinsman of President Muhammadu Buhari. Already, tongues have been wagging over PMB appointments so far, especially after announcing the acting chair of INEC. Well, i call to the Spokesperson of DSS, Marilyn Ogar to comment on the development was futile as the call did not go through. This appointment is coming on the hills of eight earlier appointments so far made by PMB with the north clinching 7 and this latest one makes it 8. What matters most is for him to be sure that he is getting the best especially considering the fact that Daura was said to be the unseen hand with Lt Gen Dambazzau in the imbroglio at the Villa. we hope a fresh air will be breath into DSS NOW. We wish Daura goodluck in the onerous task ahead of revamping DSS to be one of the world's cherish [/b]intelligence organisation [b]who operates covertly

Quite unprofessional and obviously falsehood from a demented mind.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Tennyrank(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
FastShipping:
FAKE NEWS!

Hmmmm, fake news ke? Ita Ekpenyong has long handed over to Lawal Daura the new DG SSS, who resumed duty earlier. Daura who is believed, will reposition the SSS is from Daura in Katsina State, like PMB. He was a director in the SSS before his retirement. He was one of the Directors that moved the SSS from their Lagos Headquarters then, to their current Yellow House behind Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by seunlayi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
sad

Source pls... just making sure

sister, pls continue......

lemme stop here grin

lemme stop here

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENTIAL MISTAKE! See Error On President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki [photo] / 6 Major Problems Nigeria Has Been Struggling With Since Independence / Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria By GDP (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.