Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss (3789 Views)

How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Tennyrank(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Report reaching our source reveals that the Director General of the Department of State Services, Ekpenyong Ita has been replaced by a reired Director of the Nigeria Secret Police, Lawal Daura, a kinsman of President Muhammadu Buhari. Already, tongues have been wagging over PMB appointments so far, especially after announcing the acting chair of INEC. Well, i call to the Spokesperson of DSS, Marilyn Ogar to comment on the development was futile as the call did not go through. This appointment is coming on the hills of eight earlier appointments so far made by PMB with the north clinching 7 and this latest one makes it 8. What matters most is for him to be sure that he is getting the best especially considering the fact that Daura was said to be the unseen hand with Lt Gen Dambazzau in the imbroglio at the Villa. we hope a fresh air will be breath into DSS NOW. We wish Daura goodluck in the onerous task ahead of revamping DSS to be one of the world's cherish intelligence organisation who operates covertly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by ifeanyija(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmm change

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Jorussia(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
.If this news is true, i don't see any big deal about it,because GEJ appointed his kinsmen ( Azazi,Minimah and even dis same eta from cross river),when he was president. You guys should not use propaganda to distract Mr.president.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by seedgreen(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Mogidi: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
No problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by wise7(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Waiting for a confirmation before I comment
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
If true then okay.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by paul288yahoo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Observing
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by FastShipping: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
FAKE NEWS!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
A system by d not for d not of d not is called north-cracy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abeg make OAU release their post Utme.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
Hmmm change
If you are really smart, you should have demanded for a 'source' before commenting...this shows that you also peddle lies and rumour...
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Teeboy22(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
a.p.c .... change
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Teeboy22(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
a.p.c .... change...
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Tennyrank(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
i have just got across to one of their personnel who is a close friend and he confirms that Ita has moved out of the office handing over to the most senior officer, one Y M Bichi, pending the resumption of Daura. You may contact your sources in the DSS for more details

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Blackfire(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Again?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by zik4ever: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blackfire:
Again?
This has not yet been confirmed but I get surprised when I see people expressing surprise about recent appointments! Wait until cabinet Ministers are chosen and also watch their portfolios especially FCT, Finance, Agriculture etc. Abeg lets enjoy change jor!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by tucky200(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
U shouldn't have uploaded this if u aint sure yet......some people believe every single thing on nairaland, with or without source
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
cry I 4 no vote PMB

"Who's dat dude that calls him a dullard" come lemme give you Orijin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm sure the man resigned voluntarily to douse the negativity the organization is attracting. This buhari guys must be a powerful cabal.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by mars123(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
IjogzK:
cry I 4 no vote PMB
you wey nor even get pvc.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by doctokwus: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
If true,what better person to entrust with national intelligence gathering than a trusted kinsman.
But truth be told,PMB may have chosen this Daura,if true because he believes in his competence and his ability to reposition the DSS which GEJ completely bastardized.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
who ever says sharia is not here and about to be spread like wild fire is only joking.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
doctokwus:
If true,what better person to entrust with national intelligence gathering than a trusted kinsman.
But truth be told,PMB may have chosen this Daura,if true because he believes in his competence and his ability to reposition the DSS which GEJ completely bastardized.

you are gradually becoming silly

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by obynocute(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kk
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
sad

Source pls... just making sure

lemme stop here grin

lemme stop here
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by palserltd: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by handie(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Source?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by kokoA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Don't worry, when you become the president appoint anybody as the head of your secret service.. Mtcheeww.. Security issues is no joke, I will do exactly thesame if I'm in Buhari's shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by emamos: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
If you are really smart, you should have demanded for a 'source' before commenting...this shows that you also peddle lies and rumour...
excellent. 1k likes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by GudluckIBB(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
You people should leave Buhari alone.Some of you here (Tanoid) canot even do the job of a class rep let alone a councilor or a Local government Chairman.Allow this man to work

If e easy, why una no go buy form contest? People will just be ranting here and there.

Pmb will be there till 2019 and if he still want to continue, we will still vote him again and he will continue till 2023

If any of you cannot cope with that, the laggon opposite the oba's palace along carter bridge is still there for you to jump inside and die(in adams oshomole's voice)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kinsman As Dss Boss by doctokwus: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
aguiyi:

you are gradually becoming silly
Coming from a confirmed GEJ arse licker like you,I take that as a compliment.
Better to be silly than be renowned for licking the arse of someone that fiddled with ogogoro while the nation was tending to the brink,due to his sheer cluelessness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria / First Elected Mayor Of Enugu, A Hausa Man / PRESIDENTIAL MISTAKE! See Error On President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.