Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

APC House Of Commotion... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Commotion... (2712 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is bewildering to see APC throwing up different cards to heat up the polity and undermine the constitution as it benefits them at each point in time. This begs the question of whose interest they are representing, the masses or themselves and their godfathers?

This piece was inspired by the Hon.Gbajabiamila group who had an audience with President Buhari yesterday, and they were twisting our constitution to favour their selfish endeavor.

Remember, ACF(Arewa Consultative Forum), supported by APC members as led by Hon. Aminu Suleiman representing Fagge Federal Constituency of Kano state; and House Committee chairman on Education, fought for the stoppage of Jonathan's Presidential Special Scholarship for Innovation and Development. A novel idea which selects first class students from different institutions in Nigeria, through competitive process after which they are sent to 25 of world's top best universities. They fought for this initiative to be scrapped citing Federal Character. They said that most beneficiaries were from southern Nigeria, leaving the North marginalized. Not any of Prof Okojie's explanation about the process of selection could assuage this group of APC lawmakers.They insisted on federal character or nothing.
http://www.punchng.com/news/reps-asks-fg-to-stop-2015-presidential-scholarships/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/presidential-scholarship-scheme-lacks-due-process/

Fast forward to less than a year later, same group are against Federal Character. Now led by Hon. Gbajamila, same APC group said this about Federal Character; “It should be noted that the Federal Character principle as embedded in the 1999 Constitution (as amended) is not JUSTIFIABLE and of NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCE".
http://www.punchng.com/news/call-dogara-to-order-gbajabiamila-group-tells-buhari/...

So one begins to wonder how APC derives joy in heating up the polity unnecessarily with lies and dangerous propaganda. Since when did sections of our constitution begin to be unjustifiable and of no legal consequence? Are they now the judiciary that interprets laws? How much confusion do they want to set in the system? Is anarchy, chaos and confusion their only stock in trade? How much patriotism is in them?

I ask the above questions because it is this same APC as led by Fashola and others that sued federal government of Jonathan for Excess Crude Account as being illegal. Today, they are setting up committees to ensure future management of same "illegal" Excess Crude Account.

They led the onslaught against subsidy removal. Today they are fiddling with the idea of same subsidy removal.

So for how long are these APC leaders gonna undermining the constitution and system for selfish reasons?

God bless us all...Amen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by ifeanyija(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Apc change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
They built their house on such weak foundations as lies, deceit and propaganda. Commotion is a natural consequence for their deceit.

My greatest grouse with these change chanters is their hypocrisy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by BlueK1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cc. Ecoterrors, biafranqueen, Mizmycoli, lyntiffany, sarababyxx, Bibidear, iyalode, Passingshot, midolian, agarawu23, barcanista, Dearpreye, Francizy, truckpusher, anomini, OremusSanctus, SeverusSnape, zimoni, tomakint, Mogidi, atlwireles, baralatie, Orikinla, temitemi1, Firefire, aguiyi, Emekaemex, Phockphockman, Sincere9erian, chesterlee, femi, Tallesty1, OrlandoOwoh, Pangea, Ideylaff, philips70, torkaka, mayorchelsea, LouisVanGaal, noblezone, IdisuleOurOwn, dekdek,free13, kaboninc,1stola, gbolsng, joseph1832 and other brethren...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by DuchessLily(f): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahaha... @ APC house of commotion

OP u no waste ur papa money at all cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
I will comment after sarahbabyxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:
They built their house on such weak foundations as lies, deceit and propaganda. Commotion is a natural consequence for their deceit.

My greatest grouse with these change chanters is their hypocrisy.

I think the worst of it all now is taking the confusion to our constitution... the sacred document of Nigeria...this can only mean calamity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oga you dey on parole ni abi you don finish your jail term? cheesy

@whynotthetruth present sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
BlueK1:
ok
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think the worst of it all now is taking the confusion to our constitution... the sacred document of Nigeria...this can only mean calamity...

I know they can't even dear. Their goodwill before the gullible is fast eroding, and taking any unconstitutional move will simply for the alienate them from their deceived supporters.

Let them the NASS alone. Are they mad?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
gringringrin where u hide ECOTerrors?
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

@whynott hetruth present sir smiley
Am free like a bird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Marking the register.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by omenalfa: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
doG bless you too my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin where u hide ECOTerrors?
Shez intact D weather no make her come out Cold choke die for outside Me come buy somtin for me and her #i rep ecoterrors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

You still dey roll with this APC house of commotion?
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Shez intact D weather no make her come out Cold choke die for outside Me come buy somtin for me and her #i rep ecoterrors
U no dey serious gringrin there's no free antenatal again oo
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Mogidi: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I ask the above questions because it is this same APC as led by Fashola and others that sued federal government of Jonathan for Excess Crude Account as being illegal. Today, they are setting up committees to ensure future management of same "illegal" Excess Crude Account.

They led the onslaught against subsidy removal. Today they are fiddling with the idea of same subsidy removal.

Gbam!!
Its becoming obvious the only thing this association of strange bed fellows ever agreed on was the removal of GEJ.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

I know they can't even dear. Their goodwill before the gullible is fast eroding, and taking any unconstitutional move will simply for the alienate them from their deceived supporters.

Let them the NASS alone. Are they mad?

Masses will still end up the biggest casualty in this quagmire cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

U no dey serious gringrin there's no free antenatal again oo
Dere is one in west germany

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am free like a bird
You sure?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You still dey roll with this APC house of commotion?
I tell you say I be APC member abi supporter? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Marking the register.
Class monitor smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dere is one in west germany
gringringrin
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I tell you say I be APC member abi supporter? undecided
Dearpreye go help me answer this a beg...
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Gbam!!
Its becoming obvious the only thing this association of strange bed fellows ever agreed on was the removal of GEJ.

And the masses gonna pay the debt of this scrupulous agreement now...
BTW I heard your governor doesn't trust his finance commissioner again and his records from FAAC hence he wants NOI records now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Lol here is the thing.....I have sympathy for the party I'm nt a 'member' or anything.people I like and admire are in that party.....that's probably the reason I'm biased when it comes to APC/PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wailing wailers always wailing.
Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Class monitor smiley

My records show your attendance is waning. Who's distracting you lately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Wailing wailers always wailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Commotion... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hmmmm......I'll need a while to see her party card.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! He Wants To Sue A Company But Don't Know What It Might Cost / Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood / Amaechi Will Be Screened & Confirmed On Tuesday – Sen. Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.