Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society (18562 Views)

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / The Society And The Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Benedict44(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
We all know that dignity is not something that comes easily. Below is some helpful tips that helps to uphold greater dignity in the society :

RESPECT: It is one of the tools that helps to uphold dignity in the society. A man of respect is a person of honor . Lerarning to respect people goes a long way in helping you to uphold dignity .

SUCCESS : A successful person will always be respected and admired in the society . Always work hard in order to achieve greater success in life as it helps to achieve dignity in the society. Work hard in order to achieve the goals which you have set for your self..

ALWAYS MAINTAIN YOUR WORD : Always try to maintain your word whether good or bad . Dont be a person of too many words. Dont lie to people . Stand by what ever you say both in the house and in public.

STINGYNESS : It is hard for a stingy person to be respected in the society . Be a giver . Always give to the poor . Helping people will make people to admire you..

TIME MANAGEMENT :Time they say is money . Try to be puntual and commited in anything you do. Dont be known as a late comer in any place you are. Always value your time in everywhere you find yourself.

GREETINGS : Greeting is one of the essential keys to uphold your virtue in life. Always try to be friendly in everywhere you find yourself . Try and greet people where ever you find your self.

CONTROL OF ANGER : Anger is one of the tools that destroys one's life. Learn to control your anger in any situation you find yourself . Dont act too furiouly .

THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING : Use approprite words in any where you are . Dont speak because others are speaking. Try to filter your words before releasing them , most especially in public.

AVOID GOSSIPING : Dont mingle yourself with gossipers . Always say the truth no matter the pains involved . Avoid saying things you dont know the source . Be yourself always..

TRUST : Trust only yourself in anything you are doing . Dont put your trust in anything that is not helpful to you.

40 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by jnrbayano(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Always work your talk.

Never be vainglorious

Speak out when you must and be quiet when you ought to be

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by ayusco85(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
U forgot this one

Don't eye small girls. No matter how big their bweast and a.ss is, just look and pass

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by DankemzI(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
GREETINGS : Greeting is one of the essential keys to uphold your virtue in life. Always try to be friendly in everywhere you find yourself . Try and greet people where ever you find your self.

This has been working wonders for me for years.....!

12 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by seedorfg(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmmm no man without flaw though
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by docphresh(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Who dignity help?
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Situation001(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Always speak the truth.. even when you are joking..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Jm
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by odeku457(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
OP,you are right.
may God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Kedro(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Become a politician or pastor

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Branzy(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Dress smart

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Time has a way of showing us things that really matter.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by adonbilivit: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Agbawotosabi(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Aiit undecided
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by weijuhn: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
I love the respect pact, many men do not know how to handle this
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
This booking space of a thing is just evil

I'm reffering to the Four guys above me and two guys below me
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by djredefined25: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
heheh
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by jieta: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Let me book space and run away
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by dridowu: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovely article
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by kilode100(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Yeye talk.
We are Nigerians and the only language we understand is money.
All this yeye talk and etiquettes is for broke mofos and to cover up their inadequacies.

A rich man can be forgiven for any crime.poster make money and leave these jargons for poor people.

12 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by steffans(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Those who need this should hid to these.

Check my profile.. Property lovers!!!
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Benedict44:
We all know that dignity is not something that comes easily. Below is some helpful tips that helps to uphold greater dignity in the society :

RESPECT: It is one of the tools that helps to uphold dignity in the society. A man of respect is a person of honor . Lerarning to respect people goes a long way in helping you to uphold dignity .

SUCCESS : A successful person will always be respected and admired in the society . Always work hard in order to achieve greater success in life as it helps to achieve dignity in the society. Work hard in order to achieve the goals which you have set for your self..

ALWAYS MAINTAIN YOUR WORD : Always try to maintain your word whether good or bad . Dont be a person of too many words. Dont lie to people . Stand by what ever you say both in the house and in public.

STINGYNESS : It is hard for a stingy person to be respected in the society . Be a giver . Always give to the poor . Helping people will make people to admire you..

TIME MANAGEMENT :Time they say is money . Try to be puntual and commited in anything you do. Dont be known as a late comer in any place you are. Always value your time in everywhere you find yourself.

CONTROL OF ANGER : Anger is one of the tools that destroys one's life. Learn to control your anger in any situation you find yourself . Dont act too furiouly .

THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING : Use approprite words in any where you are . Dont speak because others are speaking. Try to filter your words before releasing them , most especially in public.

AVOID GOSSIPING : Dont mingle yourself with gossipers . Always say the truth no matter the pains involved . Avoid saying things you dont know the source . Be yourself always..

TRUST : Trust only yourself in anything you are doing . Dont put your trust in anything that is not helpful to you.

WHAT FVCKING SOCIALITY, THE SOCIALITY IS A RESPECTER OF NOBODY, WHY SOULD I CARE angry

THE BLACK MEN MENTALITY undecided

RUBBISH
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by chiderablaze(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Hustle till you no longer have to introduce yourself

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by lampardizik(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
That word "dignity" is strange to these new generations....smh
Re: Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
Yeye talk
We are Nigerians and the only language we understand is money.
All this yeye talk and etiquettes is for broke mofos and to cover up their inadequacies.

A rich man can be forgiven for any crime.poster make money and leave these jargons for poor people.

I disagree wif you
That is street mentality

The ppl that form king in nigeria humble themselves in oda countries

When a man is stupid, he is stupid
when he becomes rich, he is a rich stupid man
Money does not erase the stupid used to classify him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

**ee / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.