Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned (676 Views)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned by CaptPlanet(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ita Ekpeyong, director-general of the department of states service (DSS), has resigned.

A source who spoke with TheCable said Ekpeyong submitted his resignation letter around 10am, and one M. M. Daura from Katsina state is being tipped to succeed him.

Former president Goodluck Jonathan appointed him in 2010 after dismissing Afakriya Gadzama. The government of President Muhammadu Buhari is reported to be unimpressed by the organisation’s conduct in the buildup to the March 28 presidential election. Before Buhari moved into Aso Rock, there were reports in the media that DSS officials would be barred from the presidential villa. However, shortly after the president moved into his official residence, security personnel from the organisation were affected in what the presidency described as “reorganisation at the presidential villa

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng

Re: Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned by Orina(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
so?
Re: Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned by oshiosense(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
I volunteer myself to replace him
Re: Breaking: Sss Dg Has Resigned by CaptPlanet(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
oshiosense:
I volunteer myself to replace him

There's a replacement already, coincidentally, he's from Daura in Kastina state.

The same place the President comes from.

shocked grin tongue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Time For Code Of Conduct For Lawmakers. / A Third Alternative To PDP And APC – Ben Bruce / Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.