Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (48618 Views)

WTF!!! Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘growing’ Butt (photos) / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Dega128(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nyckeh: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
See fat!!!... Just drink Dr iguedo goko cleanser for one month..
Thank me later
Goko kini? I took dat tin some months ago and it ceased my period for 2months, tnk God I didn't do anytin if not would v died of hypertension (fear of being pregnant). Mayb my body reacted to it wrongly though but wouldn't advice anybody to take those herbs jare
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Emperoradrian(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
hahahaha,guy u dey 4 onitsha?
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by karben(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebosie11:
See what money has turned Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot.

The politician who was recently inaugurated into Lagos state House of Assembly has started developing a pot belly.What is wrong with our politicians?Can't they take clue from President Barack Obama?

Sensing that he is becoming shapeless with his pot belly,he decided to visit the gym to do a walk out.I pray that it works for him.

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.Her wife has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

Can you spot the pot belly from the pictures below?

https://m.facebook.com/158109514286374/photos/pb.158109514286374.-2207520000.1435867459./783197041777615/?type=1&source=54
Na wa oh ,this one na news too..oh..make i hear some thing
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by karben(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make i hear story no be this one
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
my broda no vex O but that thing no work for me naw
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
he used to have boyish looks before...
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by stchinedu: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
Dat tin dey work?
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by pgidex(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later

See as you injure me with laughter grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Mr ops pls stop this insult add is tittle now OLUSHOLA or u think e easy to get that in Lagos
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2015
The belle be like
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by okonja(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later

I took two bottles in 3 days, mehn!....the kind sheet wey I sheet no be small
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by okonja(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2015
CUSTOMSAUCTIONS:
AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE !!!
CALL MR IGHODALO ISIRAMEN THANKGOD ON ***(08162472871, )*** FOR
CUSTOM IMPOUNDED VEHICLES BEING AUCTIONED AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE RATE.
EXAMPLES ARE :
TRUCK HEADS (MACK E.T.C)
Golf..........AND MANY MORE...

[size=24]SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, Seun or lalasticala and co. Pls remove the comment.[/size]
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Okay can someone pls tell my fiance to pick his call since. I am going crazy cry
What could have happened
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Praise5: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
Does it burn belly fat?
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by ladej(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2015
His problem isn't gym

His problem ( like millions of men in nigeria) is food

Late night food

Oily and bad food

Little or no fruit and vegetables

THE DAY HE CURES FOOD HE WILL GO BACK TO THE DESMOND OF OLD. IF RMD CAN DO IT AT 50 ANYONE CAN

#DETERMINATION

P.S.GYM WILL SUPPORT THE MUCH IMPROVED DIET.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by jayben(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Mr man ....y u scared of ving a pot belly...after all yhu r now a politician...so it's in dear blood
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by MostRanking(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
rightthing276:
Thank me later
Hahahaha. U 2 kno d@ shit
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by maxy097(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Pot belly is the new fresh
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by mazerunner(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
If u eat much dey wil say ur becoming amorphous..if u eat less dey say u look emaciated..wt shld one do den..die?...well done Desi..na ur body jare
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by fullergab: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Desmond Elliot goes to toilet to shit will be the next news, am waiting for the picture
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by missyruq(f): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Seen
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
ebosie11:
I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.
Reducing fatty foods and alcohol is OK, but taking one meal per day is counter-productive, and not a sustainable way to lose weight.

The recommended way to lose weight is:

1. Determine your calorie needs based on your current height and weight.

2. Determine the estimated weight you hope to lose per week.

3. Reduce your calorie intake accordingly based on 2.

4. Reduce food portions. Incorporate adequate fruits and vegetables in your diet.

5. Be active. Exercise.

You can consider meeting a dietician and a doctor to determine the goals for you.

mazerunner:
If u eat much dey wil say ur becoming amorphous..if u eat less dey say u look emaciated.
I can relate with your comment perfectly. I weighed 85.2kg, but BMI indicates my weight shouldn't be more than 75kg.

I started reducing my food portions, and also started exercising. My last check indicated I now weighed 80kg. Now some people complain I look emaciated. What do they want me to do.... now that I still even have to lose more weight? I have continued with my diet and exercise, although I have increased my diet a little bit to reduce the rate of weight loss.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by olatebony(f): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
That is also good
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by olatebony(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Does he has pot belly before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.