Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. (564 Views)

My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Out of control!

A father and son are now legally married to each other after a long time of living together and thinking about it.
Bill and Norman, were desperate to be legally together as a gay couple.

“I feel incredibly happy. It’s the only way I can describe it – just enormously happy,” Norman said. “It was very much worth the wait."
Hhmm…END TIMES! angry sad cry

Read full gist and see their photos- https://www.mazech.com/father_weds_son
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
cry cry
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by dubylhover(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
ma
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by oyindare(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by Progress2468(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
madness
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by ArchEnemy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Evils
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by Jackeeh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by oyindare(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry shocked
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by elantraceey(f): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
angry
Re: Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
We need to show them love, we must not judge them, hate is more of a sin, what two adults do behind closed doors is not our business, we should focus on bokoharam and kidnappings and other vices in Nigeria and leave these two consenting adults alone.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / 6 Rom Coms Guys Secretly Like / Love Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.