Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank (26995 Views)

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by odunkha(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
And this make FP.... Na wa o.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Rayjaymay(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol...oleekolee
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
So those their cctv cameras do work? How come the camera couldnt work for my neighbour to recover his stolen money from someone who traced him right from the banking hall?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
As long as it's not Oghenetega100's phone that was stolen. Am less concerned. Banker must have been careless...probably displaying his phone to the lady customers.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Johnson49(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Even with CCTV dem no see the man catch, the guy smart die....
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by ndidibabe(f): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:
A thief (banker) was outsmarted by another thief (crook)!

No one has monopoly of thievery!! grin
Why did you call the banker a thief?

1 Like

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Ashmark(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

What makes the Banker a thief
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by holyeye1989(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
nicebuddy:
Uncle OP u can lie oo.
Well tell us some more.
I'm here for comic relief
BE LIKE SAY NA U THIEF AM ...
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by kingsley3218(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
"Eyin omo wobe"......dat dude must be dancing shakiti bobo anywhere where him dey.... Badoo of life!!!
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by biz2get(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
sorry but they should feel how painful it is.....hen they deduct money from my acc for no just cause....hope it was GT bank staff that it happened to?
Ah I see how the pain as eating you up big time... Sotey you no fit read the content ha just tile you read then comment chai cheesy
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Neduzze5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ndidibabe:
Why did you call the banker a thief?

Question for Amadioha!
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Akon419(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
ignis:
Reminds me of the saying
"If mugu no fall, Guyman no go chop".
hahahahahahahaha, that's remind me how the yorubaaas fall mugu in the hand of northern guy men politicians
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Neduzze5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ashmark:

What makes the Banker a thief

Question for Ogun!
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Smart Azz
You call that smartness ?

No wonder GEJ said ordinary stealing is not corruption.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by ideatoprince18(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
mrlaw93:
Lazy reader..
.......sorry energetic reader correct me where I derailed
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Tonason: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Let them make the CCTV footage public, someone who knows him will identify him. Add the footage here, Twitter, Facebook, etc
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by christiabn: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good news for uniben student, there form is going out next week
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Otunbatrafford: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is quite painful .
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by mrlaw93(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.......sorry energetic reader correct me where I derailed
U asked if he is a GTB staff meanwhile it is written in d post that it happened in Ecobank.. Wetin IT gtb staff kon do for eco ni?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Simeony007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmm... Amazing things happens daily! Don't be surprised one day when u walking one day and you found out that your Dickson has been stolen or transformed into a puss cat
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by whitestar01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
na bad thing?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by mamajaz(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
adioolayi:
I trust Hollywood.... Sharply secure the perimeter (like 1000m or more) with homeland security...sirens blowing up and down....chase the ediot , even with bikes and all...After arresting him, recover the phone..put him in detention questioning him, them fit offer him tea or water sef...grin

That won't work if Neil Caffrey (In White Collar) stole the phone.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by olajide8(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
So far the cctv caught him - upload it to the Internet and upload it to channelstv.i witness app- and let it be played in rotation - his picture, his face and what he did* let his family members and neighbours know, he has been terrorising his neighbourhood at night* because for him to do it in broad day light, he can do it at night
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zedddd:
Oleness.... I say no be his fault he's just jobless. Mtcheeew, nonsense!

BTW, 2nd day on NL second FTC

grin

what do for a leaving
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by zurine(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
wow
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by tunergy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
adioolayi:
I trust Hollywood.... Sharply secure the perimeter (like 1000m or more) with homeland security...sirens blowing up and down....chase the ediot , even with bikes and all...After arresting him, recover the phone..put him in detention questioning him, them fit offer him tea or water sef...grin

OVER A PHONE

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
eskober:
what do for a leaving
What are you trying to say?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by oyeanfabulous(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Victim is Abokii while d suspect is Aboniki. 2 tige 4 without any remainder. Nb: Nairalanders beware en careful...kuz dhiz same guy can still ur heart.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by justkaycee1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:

nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shot An Accident Victim In Delta & Ran Away - Prince Harrison (Photos) / "I Rob Because Many People In Government Steal & I'll Do It Again" - Suspect / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.