Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank (26994 Views)

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Avoid locking phones
If u use ;
-iphone install 'capture me'
-android install 'avast mobile security'
- blackberry install 'helpme'

There might be other better apps, but these apps I listed quickly captures and sends the number of any SIM inserted in the phone that doesn't recognize the present sim. The one for iphonne captures images and sends online as the thief keeps onn trying various passwords. The one for android sends only number, there are other bbetter apps. While the one for blackberry keeps on blowing its alarm as it boots aand at the same time quickly traansfers number and locatioonn of the thief.

Thank me later. It has worked for me while in sch so I've learnt not to lock phones but to rather install criminal-capture -apps.

1 Like

Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Zedddd:

Korrect. Thank God u said it's like
Wat work will an 18yo do oda dan go to skul?
so u r still going to school and still dey look fpr ftc what is your cgpa wink remember the deal no insult me o cheesy
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2015
eskober:
so u r still going to school and still dey look fpr ftc what is your cgpa wink remember the deal no insult me o cheesy

We don't use CGPA in dental school cool
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by mrlaw93(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Zedddd:

We don't use CGPA in dental school cool

Wetin una dey use?
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Wetin una dey use?

Progressive Assessment (PA)
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by mrlaw93(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Zedddd:

Progressive Assessment (PA)
Gudluck.. Mk d PA sha smoke weed.
Re: How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Gudluck.. Mk d PA sha smoke weed.
winkKorrect cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo / Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three / Policeman Shot An Accident Victim In Delta & Ran Away - Prince Harrison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.