Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu (31763 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by IlekeHD: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hope the teacher isn't from the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
SOUTH WASTES
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by permsec: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
042 Nigga'z kwenu! cheesy
So are in support of this silly act. *spits on his bald head*
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ghetto love.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by sotall(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Too bad
fairygeh:

In other words,you support what the student did abi?
Atimes I wish there should be a setting on nairaland that allows you slap people for making senseless comments.

were you expecting me to spank him from my keyboard ?
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by kamez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
lolz

nsukka love
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Sanuzi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
What happpen nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww>
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Topisko: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Teacher should be investigated also............. there might be skeleton in his cupboard also
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by omoijesa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
That is outrightly madness of the highest on the so called daft ebuka!!! However enjoy the rest of ur life in prison.EWU

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by FUCKU: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kill that boy
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
nawa
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by billyG(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dat deliquent shld be hang upsidedwn & wipe wiith koboko soak in pepper until his body shed blood.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by fF01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
e get mind commit offence, e no get mind to admit nd face d consequencies. iku lo maa pka e, rot in jail muhrafucka!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by omoelesa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
South East
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
I thought d pen was mightier Dan d sword teacher 4 use pen fight na

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by yibobasher2: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
It can only happen in Osu kingdom
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by whitestar01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
that ewu should tortured.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Eniqurl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lofff!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by ideatoprince18(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
I keep telling niggas...."if you fight over bitches...you are d most silliest mo'4ker" cos when u die or go to prison d bitch will just move unto d next dick.......the only thing wort fighting for is MONEY!!!!""""""
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by AlchemistDean(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
sdindan:
correct boy.
true Biafran!
Hey bros...Are you here to make a Sensible comment or you are here to cause Controversy?
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oboy3(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
I hope the teacher isn't from the west.
yes he is,his name kikelomo was shortened to ike

2 Likes

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by KOLZY(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
this love eh
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by deltapikin(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Foolish boy, I did not intend to kill him so the cutlass is for what? It is meant for fun. Oya Oga teacher sorry the Lord is your strength.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by phabulux: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/02/student-attacks-teacher-with-machete-for-punishing-girlfriend-in-enugu/

This just reinforces my thought that no iota of sense can be found in an ibo ('i' lower case) brain.

Please, don't ban me again. I'm drunk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by NICOGRAVITY: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
God have mercy.
This is a story of house boy owning a car, how would he maintain it. A school boy having a girl friend.
If he can use the cutlass without mercy, he should spend 8 years in jail without parole.
Nonsense.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by joganut(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
and they say chilvary is dead....

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by soloxxng: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
While some dudes are bagging honors elsewhere some ingrates are hacking their teachers head... Because of woman cry Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Bibidear(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oga,may God spare us
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enugu, enugu
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by ipreach: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
stubbornness kills
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by damilareoye: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Stupid student.... Imagine, as an upcoming teacher, I dey fear self....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.