Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu (31760 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by kingsley3218(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
And poor lucifer (devil) would be blamed for this act.....anyway,hope the stupid guy would learn some lessons...village children and their low mentality,mtchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Visocrate(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
moral decadence of the highest level he seriously needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by nerodenero: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
As a Corp member serving in the East, we were warned not to beat any student. As a teacher, I respected myself, in fact, some of the students were even bigger and stronger than us and even their teachers. How you wan take beat person wey pass you for statue, height and strength?

I taught them and if you disturb my class, I would ask you to go out and if you don't, I will leave jejeli . That means the class has ended for the day till the next class, I no fit shout besides, if I teach or not, I get paid. Again, if you no want wahala, stay away from their girls o. I stayed away from all my female students, I never finish with female corpers , na my student I go come dey follow angry.

At the end, I came home happy and in one piece grin.

2 Likes

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by myklangelo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ihe stupid 'love' na-eme.

Indin hemp done disfigure the heads of our youths, coupled with love.

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by tinkle: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
042 Nigga'z kwenu! cheesy

LOL. you no dey shame grin grin grin

hmmm ndi wawa. nawa for you o
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by phabulux: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
I hope the teacher isn't from the west.

See?

Of course, he isn't from the West. Only you fo*o*lish easterners can be depended on to do something that asinine!

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case.....love is crazy....crazy world shameless guy
.....thank god say good luck no be the head of state again dem for talk say na him cause am...am missing the real deal deal GEJ...but igbo men u no too get sense oooo u too dey kill cos of women

Don't knw y some pple brain are so backward...... Tribalism all the time....for Christ sake, don't u see this everywhere, bro pls get matured for once
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by fF01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Smagiro18:
I thought d pen was mightier Dan d sword teacher 4 use pen fight na
hahaha. lwkm.. c dis guy, u no hear say d teacher run 440, but mekuz was faster!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Oluwaplumpie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

we 042 boys no deh carry last !!!! Respect the hood cool
na people like both of una don spoil this town finish.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by IceDude(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mumu action from a mumu boy. I just pity Ebuka, anoda sharp guy go dey shine ur babe "Congo" while u dey jail. If care is not taken he fit even give am "akpu" chop sef b4 u come backgrin

1 Like

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by IlekeHD: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
phabulux:

See?

Of course, he isn't from the West. Only you fo*o*lish easterners can be depended on to do something that asinine!

I'm not an easterner.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by free2ryhme: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by morbeta(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ebuka will end up in awaiting trial in the prisonan while the girl who has eventually become a celebrity will get celebrated firing from all and sundry. Ebuka hardman no pay you.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Russell145:

Don't knw y some pple brain are so backward...... Tribalism all the time....for Christ sake, don't u see this everywhere, bro pls get matured for once
so he dey pain u abi u no know when ur people na talk say na we dey like kill past qbi were u dey.?
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Davidifeanyi: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
naughty boys on it again...
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dat teacher didn't go tru d 4walls of d university.
A secondary school boy is chasing u with a machete and u can't disarm him. Am dissapointed.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Princehojay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
.....thank god say good luck no be the head of state again dem for talk say na him cause am...am missing the real deal deal GEJ...but igbo men u no too get sense oooo u too dey kill cos of women

Try and and buy common sense guy............
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Princehojay:

Try and and buy common sense guy............d
u dey sell I don forget sy u no get.....
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by phabulux: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
dondemex:
SOUTH WASTES

I can't stop laughing!

I think you just - in your stu*pi*di*ty - think you just finally managed to make sense.

You ibos are the curse of this country!

I wonder what will happen when you eventually get your Biafra! We'll probably kill three millions before you succeed, then, you'll kill ten millions more in your fight over who should be the leader.

2 Likes

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by IceDude(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
so he dey pain u abi u no know when ur people na talk say na we dey like kill past qbi were u dey.?
Shuo! This ur pidgin get K-leg o........e nor make sense at alllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:

Must u retaliate, wen someone insults u and u keep quiet, that makes u a better man and dosen't mean that u are weak. If we keep on answering each other with ethnic hate, it might turn to smetin else, but wen one insults u and u don't ans, he or she will keep quiet not wanting to look like a fool. Why won't the white men take us for a ride wen we can't keep ourselves 2gether. Pls let's try and keep quiet no matter hw hurtful the insult is..... PEACE
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Yzzey(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't trust these girls nowadays. May she is from d other side, and she bewitched him to act that way.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by fF01(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Princehojay:

Try and and buy common sense guy............
Common sense ezz really not common, so kinda hard for some to get.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
phabulux:

I can't stop laughing!

I think you just - in your stu*pi*di*ty - think you just finally managed to make sense.

You ibos are the curse of this country!

I wonder what will happen when you eventually get your Biafra! We'll probably kill three millions before you succeed, then, you'll kill ten millions more in your fight over who should be the leader.
What is this fool saying i'm not ibo I'm a proud yoruba/american boy.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by zainyola(f): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Notion:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided kai look at what woman can cause a man

No mind them grin grin
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by johnydon22(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
na people like both of una don spoil this town finish.
Hahahahahahahahaha Nooooooocheesy
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Splendidee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
stop being sentimental and start reasoning things the way it happen.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
042 no dey carry last
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Iranu abasha. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Young03(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
042 Nigga'z kwenu! cheesy

ya...anyi nwe obodo
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by OBTMOS(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Being sexually active is the worst thing that has eva happened to me....... I was always worrying about STI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.