Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu (31761 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2015
dazzysleek:
same goes 4 yoruba peeps
na so
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish pig,na only igbo people dey kill becos of women,it dosent happen ur side at all.foool.
jamb question but u fit ask google.com part two fool
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Splendidee:
stop being sentimental and start reasoning things the way it happen.
ok sir....

Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Russell145:

Must u retaliate, wen someone insults u and u keep quiet, that makes u a better man and dosen't mean that u are weak. If we keep on answering each other with ethnic hate, it might turn to smetin else, but wen one insults u and u don't ans, he or she will keep quiet not wanting to look like a fool. Why won't the white men take us for a ride wen we can't keep ourselves 2gether. Pls let's try and keep quiet no matter hw hurtful the insult is..... PEACE
ok sir good one
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Princehojay:

Try and and buy common sense guy............
u dey sell part two fool oooooo
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by oyindare(m): 1:30am On Jul 03, 2015
dazzysleek:
same goes 4 yoruba peeps
u are so right
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by SHAPINO(m): 3:31am On Jul 03, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] Machetes a teacher maka gini? of a girl that will deny you tomorrow.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2015
/
And the build-up starts.

He cuts the teacher today. Some other day, he will end up cutting the girlfriend. The anti-domestic violence crew will roar forgetting that the lady decided to settle down with such a useless fellow.

This is why I think domestic violence is by choice. The victims usually see the signal but choose to ignore it because "he is going to change".

Advice your sisters accordingly.
\
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Splendidee(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2015
aoyindare:
ok sir....
u'r welcum
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by zendy: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2015
IlekeHD:
I hope the teacher isn't from the west.

Yeah you right. 'Ike' can both be a name in Yoruba as well as Igbo.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by Tinkantus: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
As a teenager, my teacher was interested in my girl, and promised to make school uncomfortable for her unless she lets him have it. This was a married man with children. He actually made coming to school look like going to the gallows until she had to change to another school. I wish I had the guts of Ebuka at least to save the poor girl from the stress.
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by francizy(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2015
I can imagine how senseless and fuulish this boy is. So because your girl was punished you wan kill teacher? Not that she was molested or done any other harm. He should go and spend the rest of his life in prison. Rubbish! angry

Btw, why dem carry my name give this local murderer na...? cry
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by chika29: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Gr8test ngbada alive.will soon b chopping beans water 4 prison wkile d girl will b starffing oda guys.no sense animal
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by vague: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
So this is an igbo boy who killed a teacher hian
Re: Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu by fm4real2k6(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yeeboossss!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.