Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. (1733 Views)

My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi guys.

I'm so confused right now. I had sex with my girlfriend las night. It was awesome. This morning she left, and then she met her ex as she was about taking a taxi home. Now, her ex is not as handsome and caring and gooood in bed as I am, but he's trying to get her back. So when he said hi to her, she ignored him and got into the taxi. It didn't end there, as he started following her on bike.

She made for her bag to get her phone to call me and tell me that the son of a b***h is chasing her down the road, then she realized she left her phone at my place. So she asked the driver to turn and head back to my place. Unknown to her, I have her password to the galaxy s4 I got her for her birthday last year. I read all the messages she has been receiving from. . . erm, from me, and the one's she's been sending to me, and all the nudes we exchange when we are apart, and I smiled at the loveliness of it all. As I was smiling, she came into the room and caught me with her phone. As she opened her mouth to talk to me, I shut her up with a hot kiss, and then, I showed her messages between us from January of last year.

She looked at me and said "I love you". I said I love you too. She pushed me away and locked the door. *** we f***d for the next 2 hours.

Now she left later in the day, and she already called me that she's on her way to my place. The problem now is, do I make her dinner at my place like I sometimes do( I'm a very good cook) or should I take her out to eat this night, before we come back and F**k some more?

Pls help.
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
this op can lie...
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wtf is this?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
rubbish!!!
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by pasqal09: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dear OP,
your senselessness is factory customized by lucifer himself undecided
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Deejavuu(f): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
No head or tail in this your story undecided

Op did you take jamo before updating..? undecided

Don't smoke and create threads!!!

RUBBISH
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
This has gotta be in recent times one of the most useless post I've read. Op bi*tch
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol!
You caught me!
This is foolishly stvpid.
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ggrin, come and see one of your gang members. #BITG
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Common guys. What does a brother have to do to get a good reply? Pls. She just called me again. And she sounded really horrny. Don't want us f**king without eating, cos I know she had a long day and I have eaten a little. Infact, I'm not hungry but I'm putting her needs before mine.
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Slimzjoe(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol

This Op Got me there
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by tayo60(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
After telling us your lies, you and your bae can jump into lagoon
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
ikeepitreal:
This has gotta be in recent times one of the most useless post I've read. Op bi*tch
angry
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
tayo60:
After telling us your lies, you and your bae can jump into lagoon
Are you by any means jealous of us?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Lisaflex(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
U mean i read all dt ,only 2 find out dt ur problem is if u shld cook for ur gf or tk her out? OMG!!! U guyz nid 2 hold me, cos i'm abt 2 bash d op's head in angry
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
U mean i read all dt ,only 2 find out dt ur problem is if u shld cook for ur gf or tk her out? OMG!!! U guyz nid 2 hold me, cos i'm abt 2 bash d op's head in angry
Lol. Funny you. If you're my gf, which would you prefer?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by sneak3(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Hi guys.

I'm so confused right now. I had sex with my girlfriend las night. It was awesome. This morning she left, and then she met her ex as she was about taking a taxi home. Now, her ex is not as handsome and caring and gooood in bed as I am, but he's trying to get her back. So when he said hi to her, she ignored him and got into the taxi. It didn't end there, as he started following her on bike.

She made for her bag to get her phone to call me and tell me that the son of a b***h is chasing her down the road, then she realized she left her phone at my place. So she asked the driver to turn and head back to my place. Unknown to her, I have her password to the galaxy s4 I got her for her birthday last year. I read all the messages she has been receiving from. . . erm, from me, and the one's she's been sending to me, and all the nudes we exchange when we are apart, and I smiled at the loveliness of it all. As I was smiling, she came into the room and caught me with her phone. As she opened her mouth to talk to me, I shut her up with a hot kiss, and then, I showed her messages between us from January of last year.

She looked at me and said "I love you". I said I love you too. She pushed me away and locked the door. *** we f***d for the next 2 hours.

Now she left later in the day, and she already called me that she's on her way to my place. The problem now is, do I make her dinner at my place like I sometimes do( I'm a very good cook) or should I take her out to eat this night, before we come back and F**k some more?

Pls help.

This guy seems more clueless than our ex president...
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
NoobSaibott:
angry
wetin na?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by wordbank(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Comma,

From hia

To hia belongs to d Mumu op
And from hia

To hia belongs to my neighbour's smallie
And from hia

To hia belongs to my 2 years ban in view
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Hi guys.

Pls help.

Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
sneak3:

This guy seems more clueless than our ex president...
Haba bro. No advice for me?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by IamLEGEND1: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Hi guys.

Pls help.

Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by damilareoye: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is what normally happens when mtn begin free browsing for one month.... Smhhh
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by tayo60(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Are you by any means jealous of us?
Jealous of u! The two of you can hug the nearest transformer for all I care.
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by NoobSaibott: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
tayo60:
Jealous of u! The two of you can hug the nearest transformer for all I care.
Wow. You're sounding so hurt. When last were you f*cked? No offence.
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
2dice....u follow see this tin?
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by 2dice(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Damaturu weeed
Osogbo weeed
Spanish-iluoKe weed
Otueke weed
Op must be High on One of dissss
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by 2dice(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
ahsekeena:
2dice....u follow see this tin?
no be small matter ... I smell FP cheesy
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
2dice:
no be small matter ... I smell FP cheesy
fp kee.

Not possible
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by 2dice(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
ahsekeena:
fp kee.

Not possible
lol... If only the Op can eat Calamari with Frogleg
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Tobbey(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2015
I WASTED MY TIME READING THIS BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE SHIT
Re: Help! Mature advice Urgently needed. by Gurgle(f): 1:10am On Jul 03, 2015
NoobSaibott:
Hi guys.

Pls help.

And after you have written all this you will enjoy 100% freedom in the Romance section...while I will be banned for writing this reply...smh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Delay Release To Last Longer In Bed / How To Measure Your Ring Size / 7 Reasons Introverts Now Rule The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.