Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,762 members, 7,844,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

EFCC Got Nothing On Him: FFK And His Fiancee At His Court Hearing Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Got Nothing On Him: FFK And His Fiancee At His Court Hearing Yesterday (753 Views)

Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Got Nothing On Him: FFK And His Fiancee At His Court Hearing Yesterday by creebhills(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Former Minister of Aviation,FFk was discharged and acquainted in a high court yesterday and all allegation of money laundering brought before him by the Effc has all been dropped as declared by the court yesterday morning.

if you are asking for my opinion on this matter. i only have one word and its this:

ALSO READ :Chris Brown, buys new home, gets new tattoo:http://www./2015/07/chris-brown-buys-new-home-gets-new.html

if you got Festus kayamo as your defending lawyer in a court case like this one is more like having the president of the United states of America in your corner and so therefore you cant loss.... hahhaaha

SOURCE:http://www./2015/07/efcc-got-nothing-on-him-ffk-and-his.html

Re: EFCC Got Nothing On Him: FFK And His Fiancee At His Court Hearing Yesterday by Timerkin1: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
YJ

(1) (Reply)

You Got A Unique Talent? Showcase Your Super Talents At The 2015 Miss Unilag Con / D'banj Release A Brand New Single Titled Knocking On My Door (download Now) / Stella Dimoko Interviews Freeze Over Marital Meltdown - I Insist Ope Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.