Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President (3314 Views)

Buhari Blast Tinubu: You’re Not The National Leader Of Apc / Buhari: Blast From The Past - Déjà Vu / Buhari Blast Obama Over Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Akon419(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Diplomatic relation between nigeria and Gambia is at stake as President Buhari's daughter ;zahira buhari call Gambia president Jammeh a child fucker...http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/?p=5252
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by dustmalik: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
I have said it before, and I'll continue to say it; TheBreakingtimes, TheTrentonline and Theunion are all PDP propaganda media outlets. They can keep spreading falsehood... we are watching.

6 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
By Kayode Sesan
[size=15pt]Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh of Gambia a ‘Child Fucker’[/size]
Zahra, one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has made a shockingly snide remark describing President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia as a “Fucking Child Fucker”.

As seen in the screenshot, Zahra took to her Twitter page to comment on President Jammeh’s reported declaration that homosexuals caught in The Gambia will have their throats slit.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/president-jammeh-of-gambia-is-a-child-fucker-zahra-buhari/
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Bibidear(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dats a lie joor

6 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by aderonila18: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa for this breakinglies. That's not her official account , anyone can put up a picture and claim to be Obama sef

2 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by IlekeHD: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sounds like that Ignore girl that converted to Fulani because of Yusuf Buhari's Banana.

Akon419:
She forget to realize that she is a product of a child fucker. Her mother was 15 when she get married to buhari

She was 19.
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Mogidi: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa.
She forgot to ask her mum how old she was when Buhari married her.

2 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Akon419(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
She forget to realize that she is a product of a child fucker. Her mother was 15 when she get married to buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by temitemi1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheBreakingtimes is our own better version of saharareporters grin cheesy
dustmalik:
I have said it before, and I'll continue to say it; TheBreakingtimes, TheTrentonline and Theunion are all PDP propaganda media outlets. They can keep spreading falsehood... we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
dustmalik:

My brother, they are on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Mogidi: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gambians would soon start calling Buhari the Buko hari leader, tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by lolababe331e: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is not even a good attempt at propaganda. Only a person with zero I.Q would believe this silly lie

3 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
aderonila18:
Na wa for this breakinglies. That's not her official account , anyone can put up a picture and claim to be Obama sef

You dey mind the moros.

Meanwhile
Below are those who are on a long thing

temitemi1:
TheBreakingtimes is our own better version of saharareporters grin cheesy

Akon419:

3 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by ebamma(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zahra, before you said this to Jammeh, you could have travelled to your village in Daura first to see how your kinsmen are marrying 13yr olds,

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by teehbouy01(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
make i book space....i will comment later cool
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Young03(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
incase
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by viceldo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
yah man
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Delphi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is unbecoming of a president's daughter. Please, whosoever is in-charge of the president immediate family's protocol should tutor them on decorum and public comportment demanded of relations of No 1 citizen.
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
see lie ahah I can even open a Zahra buhari Twitter account now and post anything even,

AISHA buhari has almost 50 Facebook account..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
I tot d gal has denounced the account since na.
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by lunaticfringe: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
If Zahra made that statement, then she should also include her father in her tirade. Cos we all know that the duara dullard married Aisha at age 9 whilst he was 45... Seriously this is not the change the grandpa deceived the gullible ones with...

2 Likes

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by mars123(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
lunaticfringe:
If Zahra made that statement, then she should also include her father in her tirade. Cos we all know that the duara dullard married Aisha at age 9 whilst he was 45... Seriously this is not the change the grandpa deceived the gullible ones with...
wailing wailers everywhere...at least you agree Nigeria needed change from that clueless lucky man.

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by lunaticfringe: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
mars123:
wailing wailers everywhere...at least you agree Nigeria needed change from that clueless lucky man.

I guess your comprehension of the English language is minute. I wouldn't be wrong to say that you are not only gullible but pathetic as well...

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by jazzydee: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=30pt]Wasn't her mum a child when her father married her?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by mars123(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
lunaticfringe:

I guess your comprehension of the English language is minute. I wouldn't be wrong to say that you are not only gullible but pathetic as well...
blah blah blah blah blah grin
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by frankyychiji(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fake story! But it serves her right tho.
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by emamos: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Akon419:
Diplomatic relation between nigeria and Gambia is at stake as President Buhari's daughter ;zahira buhari call Gambia president Jammeh a child fucker...http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/?p=5252
Akon419
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari's daughter is no longer on twitter, it used to be @zariha3

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by MalcoImX: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Would a northern girl, whose father is a strict disciplinarian, and a president engage in this kind of talk? I am really disappointed if truly Zahra will say this. Homos are outcasts in our society and for her to imply this is a tacit support for homosex, in a way.
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by tdayof(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
I believe that twitter handle is fake! You don't expect her to put that on a social media .

1 Like

Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by tdayof(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Would a northern girl, whose father is a strict disciplinarian, and a president engage in this kind of talk? I am really disappointed if truly Zahra will say this. Homos are outcasts in our society and for her to imply this is a tacit support for homosex, in a way.
the twitter handle should be fake.. If she would ever type that her father's position will stop her from doing that...
Re: Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President by LeOstrich: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=18pt]This is fake because Zahra is a product of child marriage and can not speak against the old tested mohammedian practice.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Finally Declare War Against South South / FLASHBACK: Don Jazzy Regrets Voting GEJ!!! / BREAKING! Photo Of NNPC Pipeline Attacked By Niger Delta Avengers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.