Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) (2269 Views)

See The Striking Resemblance Of Barak Obama & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Who wore it better? PMB or Obama! See Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015

Apparently mocking recent gay marriage law passed by US Supreme court and praised profusely by President Obama, the ageless (and still young) President Mugabe of Zimbabwe proposed marriage to Barak Obama.

I understand President Obama was blushing and grinning from ear to ear, and is giving it very serious thought. grin grin grin

See pictures of the ring and marriage proposal.

What do you think of this marriage of the century??

Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Super story
Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
I think the two intending couple look great.......

Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahaha
Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by eazisky(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
lolz obama will certainly say yes
Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can just imagine what their wedding pinshure will look like.

They look so happy together grin grin grin

Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by Bibidear(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
cuteboy2:
I think the two intending couple look great.......
Jesus Christ,dis ur pics na one in town
Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by tinuolababy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy grin LWTMB
Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
tinuolababy:
cheesy grin LWTMB

This is serious matter oooooo

It was in today's Guardian newspaper. See picture

Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
If Obama does not agree, Mugabe should just propose to Caitlyn Jenner.

She is a more beautiful man (oooops, woman) grin grin grin

Re: President Mugabe Proposes Marriage To Barak Obama (see Pictures) by cuteboy2: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
It will be nice if they will do wine carrying the Igbo way (igba nku nwanyi).
I hope I said it right. I no be Igbo oooooo

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) / Gov. Ambode Lists His Achievements In Lagos State So Far (READ) / Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.