Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 (2267 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Facebook Messages between @Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by HungerBAD: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Don't even know who to believe anymore.

He said.

She said.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
she's just a perfect victim.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mails

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by oderaxgod: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
More..

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sugarbelly Being raped wasn't just a violation of her body, 'it affected her physically and psychologically, too. Immediately after, she felt as if she was looking in on it, trying to make sense of what had happened. The shock was as if someone had been killed in an accident
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by PAINGAIN: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chai! Women sef. See as she just rambled on and on and on and on for just one thing d guy said. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by zubizareta(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
So what exactly are we to do with this rubbish?? Mtcheeew

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by shizzy7(f): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Story for the gods.
Heal the world - Michael
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by hollandis(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
By the time sugarbellys lawyers depose and subpoena ,audus sons they will be asking for mercy .

They are so stupid for even bringing out selective emails.
They could have just done like that portharcourt rapper ,what isnhis name? Who kept quiet

Damn fools .They can never set foot abroad again because they will be whisked by police

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by freez2ryme(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
No be small thing

Ebe like say that babe dey lie sha, but dis brats especially Abj one's dey can be rude

I saw a Son of Former Minister slap a police man in One garden beside skymemorial plaza, nd even threaten him dat he will not wake up from his home if he doesn't shut up nd get out.

Abeg no ask me which minister

Cos I no no.
Make I sleep Jare for mi 4x4 room.
Una gudnyt.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Darkchocolate(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Y'all should remember this was a teenager writing this (at the time). An infatuated teenager....nonetheless

I see some form of 'Stockholm syndrome' where the victim feels almost on the side of the abuser/attacker. Prolonged Abuse victims are often able to be abused due to the love or supposed love the have for their abuser. They often remain attached to the abuser emotionally even after having gone through unthinkable horrors...why else would a woman battered blue and black keep going back to her abusive husband.

Think about it!

Besides. Even if she is lying about the rape (which I highly doubt), wasn't she 17years when they slept together (which he has admitted)...is that not illegal here...or at least in 2008? (Unless of course you are married to Sanusi or Senator Yerima!) ...It becomes rape by default for him regardless of whether she consented or not.

The emails are obviously selective. She made reference to him accusing her of lying and being unfaithful and flirting with his friends. He obviously hasn't posted those emails.

He behaviour in the emails he posted are also classic abuser bevaiour where he has clearly lost his physical 'control' over the girl (as she was in the US) and he resorted to psycohological control (by constantly refusing to respond to her or being 'cold')....and making her admit all faults. He better get great lawyers sha.

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by IlekeHD: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Isn't Audu the gov that just died?

So why is this news turning up now?

He sounds like a rapist and she sounds like a runz girl.

Since 2008? Who dug up this wound and for what purpose?

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by somadinho10: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
I don't know who to believe biko but by what I just saw the girl is a stalker
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by teeboynaij: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Writing all this trash to a guy @ that age? I'm afraid.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Obiagu1(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2015
The girl is a bit crazy.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Obiagu1(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Chai! Women sef. See as she just rambled on and on and on and on for just one thing d guy said. Na wao.

That's a typical gold digger for you.

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by irynterri(f): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Darkchocolate:
Y'all should remember this was a teenager writing this (at the time). An infatuated teenager....nonetheless

I see some form of 'Stockholm syndrome' where the victim feels almost on the side of the abuser/attacker. Prolonged Abuse victims are often able to be abused due to the love or supposed love the have for their abuser. They often remain attached to the abuser emotionally even after having gone through unthinkable horrors...why else would a woman battered blue and black keep going back to her abusive husband.

Think about it!
immediately i read the messages my mind went straight to stockholm syndrome,dat sugabelly must really be strong to get out of that psychological situation o
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by SegunAdewole: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2015
This is why Ibo families hate marrying from any other tribe, especially the north.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by trapQ: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2015
very true, selective emails.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
hollandis:
By the time sugarbellys lawyers depose and subpoena ,audus sons they will be asking for mercy .

They are so stupid for even bringing out selective emails.
They could have just done like that portharcourt rapper ,what isnhis name? Who kept quiet

Damn fools .They can never set foot abroad again because they will be whisked by police
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by seunmsg(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

That's a typical gold digger for you.

Nothing up there suggest she's a gold digger. She's just a naive 17 years old girl that fell in love with a bastard.

With these mails, I believe everything the girl has been saying all this while. Sleeping with a 17 years old girl is an offence, whether consensual or not. I sincerely hope justice will be done in this matter.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by CHADASHU(m): 3:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by youngwarlocks: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Serious Issue
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by youngwarlocks: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2015
okay oooo......Audu dies buh troubles awakens
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by UncleLondon: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Dirty slut. She thought she found a comfort zone but reality was hard on her. She was just a fvck buddy to him...

Ladies love to roll with what won't give them peace of mind. The guy never even cared to reply her long messages. The longest she got was 3 lines and that is the most decent sluts get.

Wasted punnna @Sugabelly? What a name!

1 Like

Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by NOBODYY: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2015
The question i keep asking is.. Why now??
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by emerged01(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2015
That guy just shot himself. The girl is saying the truth.
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by sanmibukunmi: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2015
This lady should not be on social media, she should be with a psychologist.... she has been really really hurt..there is a name for what she was going through when she wrote all this..... and I guess the said mustapha was twice her age then..
Re: Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 by Udopasa: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
The gal is a big time scammer and prostitute. While the guy is a spoilt fun seeker. The both is guilty. Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Male Suicide Bomber Dressed As Female Nabbed At Gombe Catholic Church / Biafra An Imaginary Homeland:Onyeka Nwelue / Understanding The Nsibidi Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.