Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? (9449 Views)

Ruling On Kissing One's Spouse In Front Of The Children / How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse / 7 Etiquettes Of Seeking A Spouse In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Ozavize88(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Nothing lipsrsealed angry
Lol Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ozavize88:
Lol Okay

Yesh angry....

Hows fasting going? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Ozavize88(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Yesh angry....
Hows fasting going? angry
GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by dublaino(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
The mamin criteria is that he has to be a practising muslim. he must be God fearing and willing to learn more about the deen.
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by owolabiza(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
DEEN AND CHARACTER IS THE MOST PARAMOUNt.The prophet emphasised on these on various hadiths.......Deen comes first, while character follows before checking minor factors that can fade off with respect to time like beauty, wealth and others.
MAY Allah make NIKKAH EASY FOR THE MUSLIM FAITHFULLS...
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by amiskurie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am a Muslim.

I am single

Not really desperate to be inlove again.....but I would like to...with a beautiful Muslim young lady here.

This is the first time I will be putting out my number on social media,or a thing similar to this.the topic really got me.

Cant believe I'm doing this.
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by amiskurie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
akallalone:
You look out for 4 things in a lady for marriage.
1 Beauty
2 Wealth
3 Family background
4 Religion, which is the most important.
This also include education.
But lately we just have to pray for Allah's guidance for proper partner.
Am not a heavy bearded and trouser jumping brother, but I love my deen and pray to Allah to make it easier for me to practice islam better.
But I realized most of our "hijabite" sisters a hypocrites and not real to the world.
I don't judge now by the look to award a level of piety.
Am forced to still appreciate trouser wearing muslim ladies who are real in their way of live.... May almighty Allah guide us right.
Amin
Wealth?....in a lady,for what?
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Abduletudaye(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ozavize88:
GOOD

Aiit
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by nairadeen: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Recite The following prayers after Subhi Prayer. Inshal Allah, Almighty Allah will provide us with good wife and husband.

1) Wamo Taofiqi Ila Billahi Alayhi Tawakalitu Wa Ilayhi Unib - 100 time

2) Ya Wadud - 100 time

Jazakhalla Khairan.
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by moufan: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
wishing all Muslims around the world Ramadan kareem and ju'mah mubarak

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Gentlesoul96(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jazakumlahu Khairan
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by kashrush: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks for the response ! But most importantly is seeking Allah in our choices religious or wealthy. Allah guide not to d wrong part. Also praying for a gud choice
Re: What Is The Main Criteria For Choosing A Spouse In Islam? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
ALIHAMDULLILAH[size=8pt][/size] smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Clothing For Women And Men / Ruling On Fasting On Your Birthday And On The Birthday Of The Prophet / What Does Islam Say About Terrorism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.