Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General (1231 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Enugu's New State Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
1. Daura was born in Daura, Katsina state, on the
August 5, 1953.

2 New head of SSS attended Ahmadu Bello
University, Zaria from 1977 – 1980.

3.He’s returning to head the SSS from retirement.

4. Daura started his carrier in the State Security
Service in 1982 and rose to the rank of Director.

5. He was at one time the Deputy Director,
Presidential Communication, Command and
Control Centre, at the presidential villa in Abuja
between 2003 and 2007.

6. New SSS boss also served as State Director of
Security Service at different times in Kano,
Sokoto, Edo, Lagos, Osun and Imo states

7. Daura attended different professional courses
both home and abroad comprising the National
Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

8. He becomes the sixth director general of the
SSS, one of the three security agencies created
out of the defunct National Security Organisation
in 1986.
It should be noted that the sack of Ita Ekpenyong,
former Director General of the DSS, has long been
expected.
Under Ekpenyong, the SSS became openly
partisan, particularly in the run-up to the 2015
general polls.
Rather than gathering intelligence required to
make Nigeria safe, the body busied itself more
with detaining opposition politicians, hunting
firms and offices with ties to now ruling All
Progressives Congress and appearing on
television to belittle opposition politicians and
their party. http://www.naij.com/477996-meet-new-sss-boss-lawal-daura.html
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
U

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
chai,not a word about his parents and family.

him no get papa or he is one of those almajiri kids born and raised on the street that bear the name of the town they were born in.

i know baboons and monkeys in the zoo will attack me but first tell me , who is his father and mother. what was his childhood life like.

SSS is not NURTW were up promote the strongest tout. who is this fellow
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by EgusiSoup: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
.any Igbo Man that voted for or supported the dullard is a disgraced to the whole of the Yoruba village undecided

The battle life has been draw
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by ekim004(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s][/s]
aguiyi:
chai,
him no get papa or he is one of those almajiri kids born and raised on the street that bear the name of the town they were born in.
How i wish i could give u a hard knock 2ru my fone
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Mogidi: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
A pattern is emerging in this administration.
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by amnesty7: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hate is enough a punishment for haters.
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by bestman09(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
observing
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by shamsuRana(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
The man don go,e don go finish. Weda na buhari pressure am or not,he is Al Gone..
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I smell north everywhere By d way, its bin long I saw tinubu(opolo eyes). Any latest gist on dat traitor?

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
amnesty7:
Hate is enough a punishment for haters.
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Candyrain(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
9. He's a Northerner just like other recent appointees.
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by dahaz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
I wish him a successful tenure and i urge him to reposition the service to its primary mandate of intelligence gathering
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
dahaz:
I wish him a successful tenure and i urge him to reposition the service to its primary mandate of intelligence gathering
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by omololu2020(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
K
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by patrickmuf(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Expected, SSS should be devoid of partisanship...
Re: 8 Facts You Need To Know About The New state security service Director General by Ahmed4002(m): 4:46am On Jul 03, 2015
baaaba really need protection.
nice choice of someone from your home town to clean up what the DSS left in villa if there is any.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies In Road Mishap On His Way Back From Church! (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Reasons You Shouldn't Castigate Bishop Kukah, Sultan And Co / Boko Haram Using Uthman Dan Fodio Jihad Tactics Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.